• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 124 of 124 ... 119 122 123 124
    Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1240

Thread: Mr KingKong TRADING JOURNAL(fractals of the XAU/USD ANALYSIS)....

1. #1231 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,837 Times in 3,986 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kingkong     
      EURUSD is under pressure in the selling side and it's target is more downward to touch the level of 1.0700 and then the prices will go up be because the EUR event happen today in which the Eurpean countries announced to throw the EUR in the market as a result in my opinion then the EUR will become stronger until now it is weaker and weaker and no chances seen still for the pair to go upside. Now a days when the coranvirus affects the markets and world the prices of Euro going down and down so be careful to trade now a days use small lot to safe your capital. Best of luck mate and keep up the good work.
      Hy dear member your opinion regarding the currency pair EURUSD is technically very sound and I strongly agree with your opinion. This pair today hit the highest level of 1.0847 and according to my opinion this pair will go to upwards direction and resistance is 1.0900 so enter your trade accordingly. Wishing you the profitable last day.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (04-23-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-23-2020), Manoo1010 (04-23-2020)

3. #1232 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,430 Times in 2,272 Posts

the gold will be next downward you want to say that first it make an down rend and then for the bull candles but i fully agreed that it only for the bearish now and move downward because all the trend line and RSI and the Fibonacci indicators confirm strategy of the sell trade for the gold and thats why it will move down the xau usd and that gold have the same prices movement and 0.000% no difference between them ....
      Attached Images  
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mr Kingkong for this useful post.

Awantaha (04-23-2020), Bashir ahmed (04-23-2020), Interlock (04-23-2020), Mehak48 (04-23-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #1233 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,958 Times in 1,903 Posts

the gold will be next downward you want to say that first it make an down rend and then for the bull candles but i fully agreed that it only for the bearish now and move downward because all the trend line and RSI and the Fibonacci indicators confirm strategy of the sell trade for the gold and thats why it will move down the xau usd and that gold have the same prices movement and 0.000% no difference between them ....
      Hello dear friend I hope you are fine and enjoying your analysis and trading on the the fourth trading day of the week yellow metal prices are moving upward and still there is no sign of weakness so I am in the favour of my pride as yellow metal this pair is looking good as we see in the background we can easily detect this pair will give us some good profit it has tendency to move in our favour and I hope it will give some good profit to the buyers if we look at H4 and a one time frame they give us good predictions by professional traders so this buying will appear in strength and I hope prices will move towards 1790 level which is historical high

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (04-23-2020), Mehak48 (04-23-2020), Mr Kingkong (04-23-2020)

7. #1234 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute Bashir ahmed's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,040 Times in 1,311 Posts

Hello respected member. I mentioned in recent technical analyzes that gold price is still in a stronger upward trend and may break resistance. Gold done this and fluctuating at 1731 after testing 1736 level. Any decline in prices is only an opportunity to reap profits and return to buying gold again.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal When you comment on any post give thank first please

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bashir ahmed for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (04-23-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-23-2020), Mehak48 (04-23-2020), Mian gee (04-23-2020)

9. #1235 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      692 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,671 Times in 5,452 Posts

Gold an upside break of $1,719/20 will trigger the fresh run-up towards April 16 top surrounding $1,739.the precious metal’s rise past-$1,739 will need a sustained break above $1,748 to challenge late-2012 high near $1,796.the aforementioned support line and 50% Fibonacci retracement of April 14-21 declines, close to $1,704, becomes the key for sellers as a break of which could recall the weekly low near $1,660.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (04-23-2020), Jam habib ahmad (04-23-2020), usman534 (04-23-2020)

11. #1236 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is arranged or very poor and in this platform there are arrangements or very good arrangements or greedy dogs. And i send a damn on such people And these bitches are innocent and they get sex all day. All the arrangements or anti-fraud and support people get their sex done all day and their anger comes on us and they take out their anger on us and disable our account Put all the arrangements in the sister's f ****

12. #1237 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,807 Times in 2,192 Posts

It is arranged or very poor and in this platform there are arrangements or very good arrangements or greedy dogs. And i send a damn on such people And these bitches are innocent and they get sex all day. All the arrangements or anti-fraud and support people get their sex done all day and their anger comes on us and they take out their anger on us and disable our account Put all the arrangements in the sister's f ****
      Yes brother, you have made a right decision and I agree with you, I just want to tell you that greed is a bad problem, if we greed we will be in loss Therefore, we should never indulge in it, we should work very hard in it. And if your account is disabled, then you should not be dry You need to be patient and create another Insta account You can also earn good money by verifying that too successfully.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckytrader111 For This Useful Post:

bhai001 (04-28-2020)

14. #1238 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Accrued Payments
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luckytrader111     
      Yes brother, you have made a right decision and I agree with you, I just want to tell you that greed is a bad problem, if we greed we will be in loss Therefore, we should never indulge in it, we should work very hard in it. And if your account is disabled, then you should not be dry You need to be patient and create another Insta account You can also earn good money by verifying that too successfully.
      Right now I will **** mother of instraforex and have sex with her sister

15. #1239 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,038 Times in 4,522 Posts

I already told many users about this movement mate. I forbid many user not to sell gold at this position. According to my analysis i think gold will try to break 1748 level and then it will move to test 1760 level. And then it will bounce back to 1650 level in the next week.

Wish you all the best for your trading dear.

16. #1240 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Accrued Payments
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Right now I will **** mother of instraforex and have sex with her sister And whoever has my account I have the message for her that her sister will have sex all her life for other people and her daughter will continue to have sex. And the life of will be good. The person who has disabled my account is a poor person and I send a damn on such people. If he were in front of me, I would be in his f ** Such wood lentils so that he remembers the uninterested person happy wearing your mother's happy dead

Reply to thread
    Page 124 of 124 ... 119 122 123 124

Subscribed to this Thread : 6