• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sabir Ali M trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think so but on the other hand we are already smart but i think we need more let step back a second. Remember the quiz? What if you were the downhill racer? What if you were the customer who left the long line at the drugstore? In short, what if you were simply not predisposed to patiently stay in the trade for the time necessary to see it to fruition,and demo account is made for all new traders whose are practicing here and learning trading.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (11-07-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,895 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michel1798     
      yes i think so but on the other hand we are already smart but i think we need more let step back a second. Remember the quiz? What if you were the downhill racer? What if you were the customer who left the long line at the drugstore? In short, what if you were simply not predisposed to patiently stay in the trade for the time necessary to see it to fruition,and demo account is made for all new traders whose are practicing here and learning trading.

We know that at start trader feel this is a typical business however after certain misfortunes trader accept this is a craftsmanship and he should rehearse and get familiar with this workmanship to play in this market,Some times we gain this workmanship with the progression of time and some time with broad learning and practicing,and be a decent trader and well worker.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

MT5RockeR (11-11-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is best to learn anything in this world so it is good to be forex trader but while doing so we must have to follow the rules of the forex trading so that we will be the good trader who gains the consistent profits from his trades,so keep touch with marker and be smart trader and well earner.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), MT5RockeR (11-11-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are a good analysed then all time are very important for you I f you are not a good analysed then you trade on signals. I always trade on New york session. In this session you can easily earn some handsome profit with the help of little effort,and demo account is very useful for new traders.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-11-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Muhammad sadiqu is here dear Here is a trade which we took this week in our private group Forex Trading Pair USDJPY This pair is heading a nice downtrend with significant retracement every time Therefore we were waiting for a retracement with price action confirmation and confluence

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Muhammad Sadiqu for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-11-2019), MT5RockeR (11-11-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I suppose to say about it is that the forex needs experiences which has no interchange.without live forex trading can not be run successfully.routine during trading everyday there happens new incident.exclusive trading can give this experiences.
      so trading is indispensable to pucker experiences,and experience help us to make online profit.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), MT5RockeR (11-09-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR is a glorious beacon of light MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when ever i try to use any trading strategy or principle it never gives the expected result. because real trading is some thing very different. but we must identify when those strategies are suitable with experience. We are able identify the trading pattern when we work on the market for a long time.
      then we can determine how the market react to various news and how does the market behave. It comes with experience, you can not learn that from any book.
      So keep read books and use other materiel......

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-11-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

support an upward movement of the support signal level below which is marked with stronger points that mark the movement of the market will be strengthened. while the resistance is the resistance signals that indicate the presence of resistance to the trend of market movement is desired. if the trend of market movements lead up, then the resistance will indicate the opposite direction down.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), MT5RockeR (11-12-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), SFXZR (11-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sabir how are you and what you feel dear you can first of all use demo account because this is best opportunity for learning if we use demo account so forex us is very simple and easy we can learn everything in demo account open trade reply post post with quiet

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-12-2019), MT5RockeR (11-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex traders especially beginners like me there are a few tips to avoid plus reduce the loss / damage is greater when playing Forex trading especially in Market. There was nothing to guarantee profit and loss when all of it back again to the factors / luck,
      why do I say so, because a lot of evidence that the expert trader or an expert in analyzing whether it is fundamental, technical and using forex robots that dare not says absolutely guarantee that their analysis was correct and accurate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5RockeR For This Useful Post:

Michel1798 (11-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4