• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sabir Ali M trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5RockeR     
      Forex traders especially beginners like me there are a few tips to avoid plus reduce the loss / damage is greater when playing Forex trading especially in Market. There was nothing to guarantee profit and loss when all of it back again to the factors / luck,
      why do I say so, because a lot of evidence that the expert trader or an expert in analyzing whether it is fundamental, technical and using forex robots that dare not says absolutely guarantee that their analysis was correct and accurate.

A life changing opportunity forex from home has become a home based profitable business for thousands of ordinary people. And there are literally millions of people who may be tied to the home -infants, young children, social pressures, home schooling and many other reasons but have a great opportunity via your computer.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply is a glorious beacon of light Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sabir ali how are and you ask from learning points dear i am it's my second reply to on your post dear you can use always use demo account because Demo account is the best opportunity for a make good trader and you can use simply to use this journal keep on and go to hardwork I hope make a rich person in your life

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-13-2019), Michel1798 (11-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also admit that knowledge skills and experience are the key to success in Forex trading business, in my opinion the only those person are successful in Forex trading business who dare to work hard and can also work in very critical situations too,
      if you will work hard you will become successful in Forex trading so keep work hard and earn good profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4