• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 111 of 119 ... 106 109 110 111 112 113 116 ...
    Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1183

Thread: Simply journal

1. #1101 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,824 Times in 595 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simply     
      SILVER UPDATE
      I am going to share my opinion and according to the journal update about SILVER
      One Line Light I will tell you about my thoughts on Silver as we may not have been for sellers pressure
      In the next few moments, Silver can go to its resistance zone. 18.450
      The best chance is if you buy Silver you can make a big profit but whenever you enter the Silver market you enter into your own risk
      And first enter with Money Management and the Perfect Signal, which is good.
      In my opinion this is going to happen.
      Let's see what happens to with silver
      Here's your thoughts on what's going on here
      Hello Simply you are right here and I think that Silver is very much bullish and it will most probably will rise because GBPJPY is still above the bullish trendline and there is still no sign of weakness in the bullish trend therefore the downward so open a trade after conformation and chance is very less according to me,
      so i am bullish till it remains above trendline,so trade with a positive mind and then open a trade and you must see the news on forex factory.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckytrader111 For This Useful Post:

Rana720 (01-14-2020)

3. #1102 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,177 Posts

SILVER UPDATE
      I am going to share my opinion and according to the journal update about SILVER
      One Line Light I will tell you about my thoughts on Silver as we may not have been for sellers pressure
      In the next few moments, Silver can go to its resistance zone. 18.450
      The best chance is if you buy Silver you can make a big profit but whenever you enter the Silver market you enter into your own risk
      And first enter with Money Management and the Perfect Signal, which is good.
      In my opinion this is going to happen.
      Let's see what happens to with silver
      Here's your thoughts on what's going on here
      Good evening friend i hope you are fine and your I think about the way you have honored about Silver. You have done a great job opening your trade on Silver because Silver follows Gold, Silver will go up the way Gold is going up I think Silver will go until .0 1850

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

ola4real (01-14-2020), Rana720 (01-14-2020)

5. #1103 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      340 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,486 Times in 1,422 Posts

Hope you are excited and after opening this market the next day you will be having a lot of fun and earning a lot of profit so I just come,
      as I did a few days ago in my journal about the idea of ​​yellow metal It was said that it would rotate around 1530 you can see it was walking around the same road at the moment and approaching 1536 then my opinion came true and I did what I said.
      So what would you say about my prediction that has been proven right and I hope you have followed me and made a lot of profit?
      So I again come soon re update with new currency or waiting for the next analys and signal
      Drop your feedback here

6. #1104 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1584 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,103 Times in 3,066 Posts

Hope you are excited and after opening this market the next day you will be having a lot of fun and earning a lot of profit so I just come,
      as I did a few days ago in my journal about the idea of ​​yellow metal It was said that it would rotate around 1530 you can see it was walking around the same road at the moment and approaching 1536 then my opinion came true and I did what I said.
      So what would you say about my prediction that has been proven right and I hope you have followed me and made a lot of profit?
      So I again come soon re update with new currency or waiting for the next analys and signal
      Drop your feedback here
      My dear my opinion on gold is still be removed because USD is going to be strong after Trump speech and in other players you see that USD is looking strong USD JPY why in police more NZ USD is going down oil is going down so gold is also we remove soon next target is 15 20 and then further down to the level of 1490 so here you cell according to your trade setups and then must be used of loss to save your bones capital and use take profit to save your profit

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Muzzammil (01-14-2020), ola4real (01-14-2020), Simply (01-14-2020)

8. #1105 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,869 Posts

Drop your feedback here
      Hello simply, the road to the success in the trading of the gold is for traders to keep on making their selling on this yellow metal. The gold will be going down, and it has broken so much below the point of 1552, and that was the support point that i thought will help the gold to climb today. For this reason and many more, i am optimistic that the gold will be falling, and it can speedily get to the point of 1521.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

fragile (01-14-2020), Muzzammil (01-14-2020), ola4real (01-14-2020), Simply (01-14-2020)

10. #1106 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,043 Times in 8,328 Posts

Drop your feedback here
      exact day brother!
      Gold is currently in ranging characteristic so it is able to harm to any hassle we want to be very cautious at the identical time as looking for and selling on gold now.
      no matter the reality that the final week weekly candle closed above 1556 and that grow to be quite encouraging for me within the route of bullish element however now it began ranging each time gold got here in this type a scenario it instead skip then.
      If it damage above then it's going to flow up and could goal 1600 however if it damage underneath then it's going to skip down and will cause 1500.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Muzzammil (01-14-2020), Simply (01-14-2020)

12. #1107 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,901 Times in 3,639 Posts

Drop your feedback here

My dear friends gold is looking some up specification present chart analysis 1542 candlestick shows the strong down trend signal it is very good opportunity for selling side according to my analysis in next upcoming days gold will move more upper side and touch the 1580 and after that it will be moving reversible and we have great observation on the monthly time frame and I do believe that gold is still on the strong bullish trend signal in next upcoming days

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

14. #1108 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,761 Times in 714 Posts

Drop your feedback here
      Open interest in Gold futures markets rose once again on Monday, this time by nearly 9.5K contracts in light of first estimates from CME Group. In the same line, volume went up marginally by 8 contracts.
      Gold looks vulnerable, could drop to 1,500/oz
      The precious metal is extending the correction lower following last week’s test of levels beyond the 1,600 mark per ounce troy. Gold's negative move against the backdrop of rising open interest and volume is supportive of extra losses that could see the key 1,500 handle re-tested in the not-so-distant future.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rana720 for this useful post.

16. #1109 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD has a brilliant future ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,508 Times in 837 Posts

Drop your feedback here
      The right thing is, whenever someone makes a profit, he is very happy and gets sited because Forex is a place where you can make a profit, you can do a good job from here. Running from here is not so difficult but the most important thing is that you have to set yourself up and as if you are a good analyzer then it can be a great job. Today's Momentum of Gold, we can take a good entry point over the country at the same time for the top The highest low of 1530 and high of 1580 is sitting and at this time it is moving at 1540 which can go comfortably for 1560.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

18. #1110 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,081 Times in 5,342 Posts

Drop your feedback here
      Dear Simply, it would have been better you upload a chart to on any of the timeframe charts to buttress your technical analysis and trading decision point. Though I agree with you on the sideways ranging market experience of the gold market price movement around the $1530 area. Well done!
      THE WORLD BEST FOREX GRID TRADER !

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Simply (01-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 111 of 119 ... 106 109 110 111 112 113 116 ...