• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: muhammad sadiqu trading journal trading master ..

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi my dear every one is know that if we are going to problem and we are have to share you and you will be able to earn from this and we should know that you give us best analysis for us and we can make a trade and we profit on him forex is best for our new generation.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bossking for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-12-2019), MT5RockeR (11-12-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-12-2019), ShantiMan (11-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is right that beginners make many mistakes when trading in Forex. They don't train and commence training. I'm sure this is simply not great. Beginner need to 1st focus on the actual demo and compared to they need to trade mainly,
      because demo practice is extremely successful and helps you with some good stuff about investing and newcomers need to employ a great approach.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-12-2019), Michel1798 (11-12-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-13-2019), ShantiMan (11-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact the Forex is one of the list of those professions in the world that make the trader a rich person and help to change their priorities within no time. fundamental analysis must be necessary before real trading .
      Because in this way we can easily observed forex market movement and forex market environment,so be a good analysis er and well earner.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

MT5RockeR (11-16-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sadiqu I am also good and hope you always be happy dear i am understand your problem dear it's not a problem some time this position have problems on show about bonus but now we all get our bonus and update to metatrade and I am make a trade and success to get profit and make with draw I hope my withdraw come to in short time

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-13-2019), Michel1798 (11-13-2019), MT5RockeR (11-16-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello freinds how are you and welcome back So friends today, let me tell you about my week's trade, what I received and did not get from this week's trade So friends, as you all know, I work hard and try to be a good trader but unfortunately my bonus is low so that I can neither trade big nor pick a good pair Because of which I traded on silver Monday, but I am still not being harmed or benefited from it. Tell me what I should do next.

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to Muhammad Sadiqu for this useful post.

fembizz (11-16-2019), JoneAnderson (11-17-2019), Michel1798 (11-17-2019), MT5RockeR (11-16-2019), Simply (11-17-2019), Unregistered (4)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,613 Times in 4,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Sadiqu     
      Hello freinds how are you and welcome back So friends today, let me tell you about my week's trade, what I received and did not get from this week's trade So friends, as you all know, I work hard and try to be a good trader but unfortunately my bonus is low so that I can neither trade big nor pick a good pair Because of which I traded on silver Monday, but I am still not being harmed or benefited from it. Tell me what I should do next.
      There is more to do in order for you to improve your trading bonus received on weekly basis because for a member to have a nice and big bonus such member needs to improve on quality posts and frequent participation in the forum especially on other journals as well. I wish you well and be acquainted with the required tactics to trade silver market as it high volatile as well like gold.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Michel1798 (11-16-2019), MT5RockeR (11-16-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear friend sadiq welcome back me to and it is a good day for us because we are tacking rest and and market is off,and yes this week is not good for you,you did not get any profit and earning from this forum and and i now that your bonus is going to low and low and this is not acceptable thing for you,so you must work hard and prove himself as a good trader.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

MT5RockeR (11-16-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dude i hope you will be fine and it is not a good thing for you to earn from this week,so i have no idea why you not earn from this forum in this week,but you must in my opinion you must be work hard and prove himself a good analyser and you must increase your posting skills because posting skills have great role in our getting bonus,so you should use all his trading skills and then you are able to earn.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

Michel1798 (11-17-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,740 Times in 823 Posts

yes sir donot mind if you get an good bonus so try next and for it work hard and try to make more quality and quantity of the posts as next time you will get an good bonus and start you journal again but i advice you to try more and try to trade well as you get and good profit form your low bonus by trading on the silver .so work hard and never loss your brave ability try hard and hard and gain and again.thank you sir..........

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Michel1798 (11-17-2019), Muhammad Sadiqu (11-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear sadiqu how are you I am also good dear you say about your bonus and trade dear i want say you do continue your hardwork and don't miss your patience because it's your right if you want to make a success man in this journal so you always use patience because this journal have many chances to get a best profit if you today get not better profit so can get Tomorrow successfuly achieve this

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simply For This Useful Post:

Michel1798 (11-18-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5