Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello,

download link go nowhere

Where could we get it?

Regards
      Quote Originally Posted by webcash View Post
      Rubicon Indicator the best indicator i ever seen.

This indicator will give u buy signal sell signal with stop loss take profit and order levels directly on chart.

Tutorial :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T5-CTIgs-lE

Download here

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1439 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,079 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by webcash View Post
      Rubicon Indicator the best indicator i ever seen.

This indicator will give u buy signal sell signal with stop loss take profit and order levels directly on chart.

Tutorial :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T5-CTIgs-lE

Download here
      This indicator looks interesting, mate.
      I will try to see to use this indicator in my chart, previously I had only heard about this indicator, but does not see a direct image of this indicator. thnak to share indicator, mate.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hosni will become famous soon enough hosni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for sharing such indicators,but if you explain more about how to use it which time frame is making good signlas and what are the pairs of currencies that we should use this indicator for trading

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for sharing with us with your new indicator. the name your indicator is very nice " rubicon" i think the work or the signal will be more fine from your indicator. i want to use this indicator at first in my demo account then i will see the result and aquiricy of the indicator.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

ding dong (09-16-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1439 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,031 Times in 2,079 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta View Post
      Thank you for sharing with us with your new indicator. the name your indicator is very nice " rubicon" i think the work or the signal will be more fine from your indicator. i want to use this indicator at first in my demo account then i will see the result and aquiricy of the indicator.
      hm, yup to understand the performance of the indicators, test the demo akn and make the practice to be more sensitive to how the indicator is very good, dear. demo account is an excellent facility, when we are testing some new strategies, and use new indicators as is feasible in a test on a demo account earlier.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nivti1 View Post
      Hello,

download link go nowhere

Where could we get it?

Regards
      You can get the indicator on 4shared. You can check the link below as I saw it posted by someone on his blog site where he gave the link of the indicator. Many give reviews that the indicator works very well, so I think it is something that we can try on a demo trading account first before going live trading with it.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2176 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,184 Times in 1,344 Posts

This is a great indicator for analysis I think, but I can't find this indicator to test. Why don't you share with us your indicator. Also do you have the trading results of 2014, or 2013? What was the results? I am very interesting in this indicator. Please add here the file.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,307 Times in 8,476 Posts

I don't see any example in here and is there anyone who have ever tried using this indicator?
      If yes, then please show the chart and also help by posting the instruction to trade using this indicator.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

looking for the tutorial video that you provided the Rubicon indicator gives very favorable results for the analysis you are doing. I will practice little by little by looking at the video tutorial that you shared using the indicators you made. It seems like I have to practice from every strategy that owned by traders so that I can trade to the fullest with yields that have a lot of profits rather than losses.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5