• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49

Thread: Manahil Fatima Trading Journal

1. #481 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking has a brilliant future Bossking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,756 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manahil Fatima     
      USD/CHF has rebounded from 0.9861 to the downside; right now, it is still falling. Possibly, the pair may reach 0.9804 and then form one more ascending structure to return to 0.9860

Hello my dear i want to tell you we have t trade usd/chf and we will be able to earn and we have to trade on sell side i think its must be going in buy side and we will be able to earn.we have to use indicators like moving average and support level and resistance and then we have to earn.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13840575

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossking For This Useful Post:

Manahil Fatima (Today)

3. #482 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,926 Times in 2,600 Posts

USD/CHF has rebounded from 0.9861 to the downside; right now, it is still falling. Possibly, the pair may reach 0.9804 and then form one more ascending structure to return to 0.9860
      Hello manahil Fatima you are telling very right USD CHF currency wear is still falling position and present chart analysis 0.98 56 so it is very good opportunity for sell side so I agreed with you because you are telling absolutely right USD CHF currency pair is sell position now so my dear friend thank you so much for your good opinion which is very good and good helpful

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Manahil Fatima (Today)

5. #483 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Manahil Fatima is just really nice Manahil Fatima is just really nice Manahil Fatima is just really nice Manahil Fatima is just really nice Manahil Fatima is just really nice Manahil Fatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

XAU/USD,
      Gold has completed the ascending structure at 1470.60. Possibly, the pair may form an upside continuation pattern to start a new wave with the target at 1487.27. Today, the price may form a new descending structure to test 1470.60 from above and then and then resume moving upwards to reach the above-mentioned target.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Manahil Fatima for this useful post.

grasper (Today), Vinsi (Today)

7. #484 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi is a splendid one to behold Vinsi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

XAU/USD,
      Gold has completed the ascending structure at 1470.60. Possibly, the pair may form an upside continuation pattern to start a new wave with the target at 1487.27. Today, the price may form a new descending structure to test 1470.60 from above and then and then resume moving upwards to reach the above-mentioned target.
      Historically we can see here that Gold has outperformed in the months of December, January, and February. Looking at current TA on multiple timeframes and Fundamental factors underpinning price, this year should be no different.

8. #485 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,470 Times in 4,273 Posts

XAU/USD,
      Dear Manahil Fatima, it is a god work to be buying gold, the gold will not get lower than 1460 for a very long time, and i love the fact that it is not making much of buying, the selling is prevailing for today, but that is because the gold will not break 1475 easily, it is trending lower a little bit. I am still not believing in the selling for so long, the real view is bullish when it is above 1460. That can make it always hit 1475, it may real it up over some time.

Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 49 ... 44 47 48 49