• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 114 of 145 ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ...
    Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1450

Thread: R3spawn's - Trading Journal

1. #1131 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,726 Times in 3,375 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Quote Originally Posted by R3spawn     
      Now here I am getting a bit greedy as I have again this not only changed my TP level this but in all i have removed it and now I will be taking profits where the market closes today because the weekly candle is looking very strong and I am sure that it will close full this week and so i will take the profit where the market closes today as I have a sense that now the 1.3200 hit looks very possible since the price has become very strong and from today morning it is showing extreme bullishness and after london open I guess it will became further strong and continue to rise and still there is no shade of weakness so a bearish turnaround is very less likely as the bulls have taken complete control of GBPUSD.

Attachment 241196
      Good observation and updates about this currency pair and I really agree with your analysis and post. The price of GBP USD cross the value of 1.3100 and it is continuously going up from last week and from my point of view that it will keep continue its upward direction in the coming days as well because due to current scenario in America USD is continuously going down and crisis in America and also the issue between America and China also cause the downfall of dollars at international market so keep open buy trade on this currency pair for the coming time as well and soon it will cross the value of 1.3200.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Ladla (07-31-2020), Mahaz (07-31-2020), Mian gee (07-31-2020), R3spawn (07-31-2020)

3. #1132 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7398 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,361 Times in 8,041 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Now here I am getting a bit greedy as I have again this not only changed my TP level this but in all i have removed it and now I will be taking profits where the market closes today because the weekly candle is looking very strong and I am sure that it will close full this week and so i will take the profit where the market closes today as I have a sense that now the 1.3200 hit looks very possible since the price has become very strong and from today morning it is showing extreme bullishness and after london open I guess it will became further strong and continue to rise and still there is no shade of weakness so a bearish turnaround is very less likely as the bulls have taken complete control of GBPUSD.

Attachment 241196
      Dear mate,

Its not greed, you just follow the trend and thats why you enter in GBPUSD pair long position, i think this time it will try to break 1.3300 level, because USD currency losses more power, so if you can keep your position little bit longer time then it will help you to get good profit, right now i dont see any rejection level, so dont worry mate about your trade, just holding your trade, best of luck mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

5. #1133 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241196
      good day dear R3spawn, yesterday i was make a mistake to sell GBPUSD eventhought i got profit about 20 pips but at the end my sell order get lose and i have to cutlose about 8 dollars, and i think USD still weak this month thats why Poundsterling has strong bullish and i se your trade right now still hold and running profit and it was good trade, and in my opinion GBPUSD today end of this week will go upwards again until strong resistance at 1.3252.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

7. #1134 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,977 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241196
      Hey mate.

Both GBPUSD and EURUSD are flying upwards direction now. These pairs haven't shown any respect to strong resistance. Already it went almost 500-600 pips upwards from last week's position. Day by day USD is becoming weaker. Other currencies are taking full advantages of USD weakness. I appreciate your wonderful analysis on GBPUSD mate. According to my analysis i think GBPUSD will gonna test 1.3250 level by today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

9. #1135 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,369 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241196
      sure the gbp/usd currency combination will keep the bullish move going as the usd is still very week and the bullish momentum has not shown any exhaustion hence traders will be doing the right thing by looking for the good levels to buy the asset and from what i see price will most likely hit 1.3250 in the coming sessions. i wish you luck mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loaded-prof For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

11. #1136 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,399 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default GOLD Update :-

GOLD has now broken the previous highs of $1980 and created a new high today at $1982 and now the GOLD is looking very bullish on the Daily timeframe and also giving a bullish continuation signal and I think that now we should consider buying GOLD if we have not bought it yet from lower level as now I am having a feeling that soon the GOLD will take off today and we can see GOLD touching or breaking the $2000 today and I will also look to buy GOLD now if the current H4 candle closes above the 1980$ break.

Name: 2020-07-31 12_50_46-Window.png Views: 14 Size: 16.9 KB

12. 4 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

Forex student (08-01-2020), Interlock (07-31-2020), Unregistered (2)

13. #1137 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD has now broken the previous highs of $1980 and created a new high today at $1982 and now the GOLD is looking very bullish on the Daily timeframe and also giving a bullish continuation signal and I think that now we should consider buying GOLD if we have not bought it yet from lower level as now I am having a feeling that soon the GOLD will take off today and we can see GOLD touching or breaking the $2000 today and I will also look to buy GOLD now if the current H4 candle closes above the 1980$ break.

Attachment 241285
      Hello brother,from daily chart i also see the chance for m gold price to continue to fall in next few days is higher because i see a bearish sign shown by my technical indicators. But looking at H4 chart i see gold price seems in oversold condition so we might see some effort to make a pull back movement today or tomorrow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxson For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

15. #1138 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241196
      You have good knowledge about trading that reason your chart looks very perfect and good and i agree with your chart this pair continue up side trend so enter in market when market break strong point.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moko For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

17. #1139 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,977 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241285
      Good day mate.

It's a wonderful analysis mate. Gold won't stop before testing 1980 level. If it breaks this resistance then gold won't stop before testing 2000 level. As gold never reach at this level before so i think gold should try to test this milestone for creating new records. As USD index is falling downwards direction to test 92.0 level so gold will fly upwards direction soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (07-31-2020)

19. #1140 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,399 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Bonus Update :-

First of all Eid ul Adha Mubarak to all my fellow forum members and about Bonus, I see that Bonus got deposited yesterday and I also believe that everyone received the bonus and no one is left out and this week I am a bit relief because I got around $50 bonus and this is some good improvement to my posting bonus because since last 3-4 weeks I was getting the around the $40 consistently no matter how hard i work or how less i work.

And, again i will try to maintain quality of my posts and try to be more regular on forum and hope with time my bonus will also increase but last but not the least thanks to InstaForex, MT5 forum and to all Administrative team.

Name: 2020-08-01 07_15_57-Window.png Views: 571 Size: 6.6 KB

EURUSD Analysis :-

Now after Yesterday EURUSD is now looking a bit bearish and looks like in the early next week EURUSD will try to correct itself and in this process now i see that EURUSD can fall down to the 1.1680-1.1650 level but again there will be high chance of it reversing back to the upside, especially till the EURUSD is trading inside this ascending channel.

So next week too there will be immense opportunity in EURUSD for both selling and buying and hopefully we also have a good volatility like this week and we just need to take appropriate entries to get profited from it.

Name: 2020-08-01 07_14_03-Window.png Views: 32 Size: 32.7 KB

20. 18 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

Adorn (08-01-2020), AHT (08-02-2020), amiron56 (08-01-2020), Anam001 (08-02-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020), Hassanmehmood (08-01-2020), Interlock (08-01-2020), iqrash1989 (08-01-2020), Kalex (08-01-2020), Manohara (08-01-2020), mixteen (08-02-2020), penuelophir (08-01-2020), Unregistered (6)

Reply to thread
    Page 114 of 145 ... 109 112 113 114 115 116 119 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 12