• Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 209 ... 204 207 208 209
    Results 2,081 to 2,085 of 2085

Thread: R3spawn's - Trading Journal

1. #2081 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,692 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by R3spawn     
      Hello and Good Morning to all of you mates, I am now presenting my view and analysis of GOLD and according to me GOLD right now has no trend at all and it is just ranging and consolidating inside a triangle and I feel that sooner GOLD will be breaking out of this triangle to anyside and so I will suggest that we should wait for a clear direction before picking up trades in GOLD because it is just moving in a very small range of $1930-$1970.

And, according to me the chances of GOLD breaking to both side is equally higher and for a bullish confirmation a break above the $1991 level is needed

And, for a bearish confirmation a break below $1902 is needed.

Till any of these breakout happens, one can continue to scalp within the range and try to sell GOLD from $1970-1980 level and target $1930 level and similarly one can try to buy from $1920-1930 level and target $1970-1980 level.

Attachment 277638
      Watching the gold rate candlestick chart in the forex market is very learning and according to the market and the behaviour of gold is very important in the market is moving up Trend and break the resistance level very clearly and touch the 1970 on the target

2. #2082 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2031 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,718 Times in 4,070 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hello and Good Morning to all of you mates, I am now presenting my view and analysis of GOLD and according to me GOLD right now has no trend at all and it is just ranging and consolidating inside a triangle and I feel that sooner GOLD will be breaking out of this triangle to anyside and so I will suggest that we should wait for a clear direction before picking up trades in GOLD because it is just moving in a very small range of $1930-$1970.

And, according to me the chances of GOLD breaking to both side is equally higher and for a bullish confirmation a break above the $1991 level is needed

Till any of these breakout happens, one can continue to scalp within the range and try to sell GOLD from $1970-1980 level and target $1930 level and similarly one can try to buy from $1920-1930 level and target $1970-1980 level.

Attachment 277638
      Gold can be move in the upper side today where it did not show the bullish movement on yesterday which expected so today gold will move towards upper position to touch 1970 dollar and if it touched than it will move easily to get the 2000 dollar so I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend

3. #2083 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,441 Times in 884 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 277638
      Good afternoon dear brother i am agrees with your analysis on gold. but i think we should not keep scalping in this rang condition because this can tripped us in big loss. Gold is still ranging and slow from early morning and we need to confirm correct direction on Gold. Lets see what will happen next.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #2084 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shafique550 has a spectacular aura about Shafique550 has a spectacular aura about Shafique550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 277638

Dear trader I have seen present candlesticks. Gold is going to downward direction. So it is good opportunity for selling side. Dear trader according to my analysis it will be move upper side. According to the technical analysis it will be move more downward direction. Present chart anylsis 1947.37 and next Target will 1947.21.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #2085 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,661 Times in 1,766 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you are right my dear friend you are analysis about gold is very good as it is moving very fast into the market so you can sell the good and the market and get the good problem that the good money by making your planning and strategies into the market.

Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 209 ... 204 207 208 209

Subscribed to this Thread : 15