• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: try hard and never give up easily

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,075 Times in 5,122 Posts

Default try hard and never give up easily

Hello guys how's your trading ? i am here to tell you my story that i never give up easily anything.

i had left my study and after that when i realize my mistake i had continue my study and fulfilled my engineering course.

i had left Forex trading in 2011-2015 and because of huge loss happen early in 2011-2012 and i have come back again and build my confidence.

i am totally emotional here to writing my story but i really don't want to share full of my story here.

i will definitely do that later on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

Omer Afzal (11-28-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Try hard and never give up with Forex trading business because Forex trading is totally based on your own cell if you have only for marketing and behaviours and throw your interest in Forex trading business really is daily basis more and more and always done from your mistakes and with planning abilities and a motivation and hard work and patients and interesting your learning abilities and skills then you always become successful today

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theusmantycoon has a spectacular aura about theusmantycoon has a spectacular aura about theusmantycoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question

Yes work hard is very important in Forex trading because work hard lead to become a professional trader and never give up and start try again and again. If you try then one day come and you become a professional trader.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal has a spectacular aura about Omer Afzal has a spectacular aura about Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all my forex family,
      yes totally agreed with this beautifull and motivational line by FxBD:

'TRY HARD AND NEVER GIVE UP EASILY"

Because if you try hard and you wil not achive your success so its not means that you give up. you never give up just try hard and more hard for your aim, one day you will get your huge reward of you hard work. trading also need your hard work and this will give you more benefit soon. dont give up

Reply to thread