• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: can Forex business really change our life and can we depend on it ???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy is a glorious beacon of light Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default can Forex business really change our life and can we depend on it ???

there are many trader in the Forex market but all of them cannot success but I want to know that Forex really can change our life and can we depend on it ?
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion is a glorious beacon of light Forexsion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sure you enjoy this business change your life as a changing life of Mahir in Forex trading business if you have better knowledge and experience over here then you automatically become successful and variable in forex market so it's all depend on you and you I always work with positively and excellence your hear that when is key to success and you become successful in their located

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,487 Times in 2,428 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzzalroy     
      there are many trader in the Forex market but all of them cannot success but I want to know that Forex really can change our life and can we depend on it ?
      Of course yes, Forex can changes our life to the best because it is the best online business which can bring profits to us more than any other business but at same time it is not an easy business and without having good experience and knowledge about Forex we will not be able to achieve good profits from it but it may exposure us to a very big losses, so this business can change our life to the best only if we learned and understood it and its risks well because this will make us very careful during the trading, and this also will enable us to compensate any achieved losses during our trading, but Forex can change our life to the worst if we started our trading in without good experience and knowledge .

Concerning your second question whether we can depend on Forex business as main source to income or not, i see that we can depends on Forex business as a second source to income because there is no any thing guaranteed in Forex and you may achieve good profits in some months and losses in other months, so because it doesn't guarantee fixed or good profits to you in each month you shouldn't depend on it totally to be your main source to income, but you should have a job or any other work guarantee fixed salary or profits to you each month and beside it you can work in Forex to be as your second source to income because there is no any thing guaranteed in Forex whatever your experience was in it.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble has a brilliant future Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,885 Times in 851 Posts

Of course, the forex market has changed the lives of thousands and millions, enriching them and making them millions of dollars. Forex community is growing rapidly in terms of volume and popularity. The style of job is changing, people prefer working remotely and spending less time going out and doing strenuous work. This style of forex trading has interest many people and more people are joining. Compared to the conventional style of work where people work 8-5 daily, forex offers a better chance of having control of your financial lifestyle while heading for financial stability.

One of the major merits of forex trading is that you donít need to be in a particular place, you can trade from anywhere at any time. All that is required is your device (laptop or phone) and an internet connection; then youíre good to go. There are several ways the forex market can positively influence your life, of which the most popular is making bucks of money. While that may sounds interesting, itís not an easy feat to achieve. There are many things that needs to be done before getting to that level of achievement. Forex trading gives a lot, more than financial freedom; it gives the freedom of working as well Ė not to mention being updated about the world of finance.
      Last edited by Yusfunoble; 11-07-2019 at 01:49 PM.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,713 Times in 1,388 Posts

Yes of course, the forex business can change our lives and it can do that for good if the trader actually knows what he wants from the market. The main thing to do is to set trading targets and set plans on how to meet these targets. However the learning process of the forex trading comes first and it is very important because without a proper knowledge of the forex business, there won't be much gains made by the trader and the trader will have to be dependent on other traders to make success in the business by waiting for them to probably provide signals for trading.
      Learn the trading business very well and make good practice with the demo account and you should come to the live account trading when you are set to trade live accounts. This will help us to make much profits and our lives can be changed from then henceforth.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,786 Times in 840 Posts

The answer to your question is YES. FOREX can actually change our lives and make us financially independent. Meanwhile, someone must work hard for it. Forex trading is not a charity bank that just gives money away to people, no, someone has to work for every dollar that he or she earns in Forex. However, one good and impressive thing about Forex trading is that it does not give room for manipulations. It is what you know, and how skilled you are that will determine how successful you will become. Therefore, it behooves any Forex trader who hopes to change his life and financial status to be very committed and determined. Yes, the road will not be entirely smooth, but then, the success that someone will get eventually will worth it in the long run.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,472 Times in 793 Posts

Forex trading business is really a totally dependable business and I will definitely recommend this to anybody who wishes to secure a life changing long term trading business. I mean, I would not implore that anyone leave their current day job to trade the forex market only or use all their last penny to invest in the forex market. In the first involvement into the forex market, a person should only risk money they are willing to lose or let go in case the trading activity does not go their expected direction. At the more advanced stage in trading where a person is being regarded as a successful forex trader, has built a very reliable and profitable strategy and can make end meet via trading the market, I can recommend that they leave their day job, focus on the forex market and invest into other businesses which does not require their full day attention.

14. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 706 Posts

Forex business is changing millions of lives and is still changing today. I think forex has helped so much to reduced the problem of unemployment in the world today, especially in developing and under developed economy of the world. Forex can give you what a salary earner cannot be able to make all through his life time. There is no guarantee that you all be successful working for someone. But with forex, you are very sure of becoming very successful and very rich within a short time. But it is not an easy task to be a successful trader. It takes a lot of sacrifice and pains to be successful. But if you have a burning passion and desire to be successful, then no price will be too big to pay to achieve your aim.

16. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uzzalroy     
      There are some statements from yours I want to correct and answer first:

1. Not all Forex traders cannot succeed in the business. If you cannot find any good examples of people who succeed, please consider taking some time to browse for them on the internet and check yourself to see if I am wrong or right about it.
      2. Forex trading is a business where people's lives can be changed drastically from big success to big failure depending on people's efforts and methods to do their learning and trading. Always remember one simple rule, hard work never lies and always provides the best result in the end.
      3. Yes, we can depend on our financial needs with Forex trading as long as we can prove ourselves to trade with a good result after learning it seriously for a long time, plus with good practice and implementations in the market.

It is hard to change people's mindset and point of view with this business. Even for the traders, they also face difficult situations where they must change their understanding to adept with their current situation, stage of learning as a trader. If there are things that still unseen, we will see them with our eyes later and feel the experience by ourselves sooner or later. As long as we continue to survive in the business and provide more efforts to learn, we will get that chance to grow up to be a better trader.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

17. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,257 Posts

Forex trading is one of the best online business in the sense that it is highly profitable (and highly leveraged),it requires little capital as low as 100 USD for one to make a fortune out of it if there is an adequate knowledge of it,it can be transacted with ease from anywhere and anytime and it requires little or no overhead.One can depend on it for a living as long as one is ready to learn all that is required in the areas of technical analysis,fundamental analysis and market psychology.With these there should be in place a strategy that can deliver profits on a regular basis (at least 7 winning trades out of every 10 trades).Finally,one should believe in himself with the determination to succeed despite all odds

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3