• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: emotion after account wash

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,683 Times in 808 Posts

Post emotion after account wash

i want to say that we become very dis heart after the account wash .after all emotions become the negative after the losing or account washing .we become very grave and feel so sad and our heart is totally broke .i realize it tomorrow as my account wash because i trade on the gold and gold is move down at the 1458 ans my account wash...
      my trade was open at the straight line place and the market move down as a result my account wash....
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Fazeelkhan (11-08-2019), Haris 76 (11-08-2019), Kamran5857 (11-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,415 Times in 665 Posts

Dear friends, profit and loss is a part of any business If you have suffered a loss, you should not be confused but rather think with a cold mind as to which fall is caused by the fall And my account is also washed at $ 500 But the successful person is the one who learns from his mistakes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran5857 For This Useful Post:

Fazeelkhan (11-08-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rashidmazari is on a distinguished road Rashidmazari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends i hope you are all fine,dear if your account has been washed so you not be worried this the game of luck i have no knowledge how can i attach my account with insta this is second time my hard work becomes waste but i have not worry because this not a last chance this came again and i work hard and earn a big bonus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rashidmazari For This Useful Post:

Fazeelkhan (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      591 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are all right I have been read out your opinions but according to my opinion our emotions after account wash remain not good but infact this is true that due to our own mistake we got loss so I think if we work before the account wash thoroughly and we get the all trading techniques with fully hard work then I hope we will not got margin call

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Fazeelkhan for this useful post.

Haris 76 (11-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Haris 76 has a spectacular aura about Haris 76 has a spectacular aura about Haris 76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Definitely you feel bad when your account has washed so whenever you trade in Forex account you are emotions should be in your control you should have strong mind set and have determined to trade loss and profit is a part of trade and overy about laughing in one trade try again definitely to you will win in next

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haris 76 For This Useful Post:

Uzma hassan (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A functional account of emotions posits that emotions facilitate while positive emotions can return individuals to baseline following a negative emotional.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amir7878 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Uzma hassan will become famous soon enough Uzma hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Certainly you feel awful when your record has washed so at whatever point you exchange Forex account you are feelings ought to be in your control you ought to have solid outlook and have resolved to exchange misfortune and benefit is a piece of exchange and over about chuckling in one exchange attempt again unquestionably to you will win in straightaway

Reply to thread