• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why Traders Fails In Trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why Traders Fails In Trading

I want to ask a question,What are the reasons of loss in traders?what is your opinion about it?

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

Fazeelkhan (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019), Rafaqat420 (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420 is a glorious beacon of light Rafaqat420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends according g to my knowledge in Forex trading market. Any trader fails in Forex trading market in fact they have no good knowledge skills and experience. Due to lack of knowledge due to lack of experience due to lack of skills they will be not success in Forex trading market and their face loss and Fields in Forex trading market. If they want to be successful trader in forex market then they must show learn good knowledge skills experience about Forex trading market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      591 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member we fail in the trading business only due to lake of knowledge and we think that we will start earning after investment but for earning in the forex we need to learn the knowledge and skills if we start trading without getting Tru trading experience then there will be chances to loose our investment

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fazeelkhan For This Useful Post:

Rafaqat420 (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very important matter to discuss that why trader fails in the trading. There are lots of causes for this incident. And i am totally agree with your opinions. I think lack of concentration, emotions and greed are the main reasons.That for many reasons, including greed and greed in more profit or non-optimal readiness to enter this market or not training for a period sufficient to account experimental or not enough experience in this market or rely on the deals, which puts people,and so many traders fail in trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This brings us to the signal biggest reason why most traders fail to make money when trading the stock market lock of knowledge we can also put poor education into this arena because while money to seek out education deadlock in all the wrong places and therefore and off gaining a poor education.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Amir7878 for this useful post.

Atifvipp (11-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp is a glorious beacon of light Atifvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening my dear friends I hope you are doing well and your work is going good maximum our people fail fue to Greedy that's why our people fail always keep Patient

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend welcome to on mt5 Forex trading platform. I hope you are all fine today. My dear sweet friend according to my opinion.
      The biggest reason why retailer traders fail is not because of money management, lack of discipline,or even lousy trading method... Put simply, the biggest reason people fail at trading is because they get into it without a plan. And also they could not follow the rule and regulation .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

prince345 will become famous soon enough prince345 will become famous soon enough prince345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear brothers Forex trading market is are beneficial as well as risky trading platform on which due to the lack of knowledge about Forex marketing and by using the Strategies and planning in Forex trading many people main gate loss. Besides this greediness is another reason to be compared in Fox marketing because when a person become greedy then he does not care about right and wrong and tries to get money by hook or by crook and he uses many wrong ways to become successful and to get more money but as a result it he gets loss.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prince345 For This Useful Post:

Uzma hassan (11-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Uzma hassan will become famous soon enough Uzma hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is importent for cash merchants to think about what they need to escape their records before settling on type to open demo records and cash accounts are incredible for the retail forex dealer to become familiar with an a beneficial framework and become acclimated to the agents axecution methods.This is significant issue to examine that why broker flops in the exchanging. There are loads of reasons for this occurrence. Also, I am thoroughly concur with your feelings. I consider need focus, feelings and eagerness are the primary reasons.That for some, reasons, incorporating voracity and ravenousness in more benefit or non-ideal status to enter this market or not preparing for a period adequate to account exploratory or insufficient involvement with this market or depend on the arrangements, which puts people,and such huge numbers of merchants bomb in exchanging.

Reply to thread