• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Reason for profit or Loss..

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan is a splendid one to behold Fazeelkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      591 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reason for profit or Loss..

Dear forum fellow how are you, dear in the forex loss and profit both can happened at any time but reason available for both subject ,if you face loss continue then the reason behind is greed of profit and if you are getting profit then definitely you perform trading with your successful strategy

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Fazeelkhan for this useful post.

junaidbhinder2 (11-08-2019), Kamran5857 (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878 has a spectacular aura about Amir7878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A spreadsheet depositing your profit and loss account provides information about your trade revenues and business expenses a profit and loss account provides essential information to banks and other sources of funding when you identify a short ful to your cash follow forecast.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amir7878 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (11-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear sweet friend welcome to on mt5 Forex trading platform. I hope you are all fine today. My dear friend according to my knowledge. Why profit & loss account is the most important document for SMEs. The profit and loss account provides information about an enterprise's is income and expenses. Which result in net profit or net loss. It helps a businessman evaluate the performance of an enterprise and provides a basis for forecasting future performance.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hikmat03 for this useful post.

Kamran5857 (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

junaidbhinder2 will become famous soon enough junaidbhinder2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AOA every one how are you all i will share my experince in trading about loss and profit we have loss in forex some miss understanding about the markit and can't the knowledge about the currency pair then we have loss in forex when we have get the knowledge in the forex then we have get money in forex and easily handle the markit movement and trend line loss have occur when we greedy in markit and can't follow the money management fule follow then we have loss if we follow the money management and other rule then we have profit in forex

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to junaidbhinder2 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,415 Times in 665 Posts

Dear friend you are absolutely right profit and loss is a part of trading we should work hard keeping both these subjects in view If you are at a loss, then you should think what is causing this loss Generally, the more reason for loss is that when you greed more profit , that loss happens your account will be saved when you trade within a limit Why the trend of the market can changed and we should always be trading safe by side .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Pajyx Janny will become famous soon enough Pajyx Janny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear brother John you have rightly said that sometimes we are harmed and sometimes what is the reason why we should always pay attention to it because we have to succeed in it and make money if you have to come. All the time he should be careful not to play because we have to be successful

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mnrana will become famous soon enough mnrana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fresh training start just a game of profits are even only losses but you have to face profit and loss in trading. If we have a good grip on knowledge and skill in Forex trading then we can be a successful trader and will face only profit in Forex trading but if we don't have any knowledge and learning or any skill in regarding FX trading then we can face only losses in trading if then we can loss everything in this business. So we have to learn before starting this career and two great practice for this business so that women get successful in Forex trading and can save from losses.
      Price Action Trading Journal
      **Price Action is Key to Success**

Reply to thread