• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Forex trade, learning plays pivotal role

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Haris 76 has a spectacular aura about Haris 76 has a spectacular aura about Haris 76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex trade, learning plays pivotal role

dear friends as we know Forex trading is a very important trade in the world you are earning in Forex by investing your investment so when you invest your trade you must know about full knowledge of Forex if you don't have sufficient knowledge about Forex are your person trade you got achieve your goal and as well as you weigh loss your investment so whenever you trade ensure that you are the follower of Forex trading and concern not that you are placed in Forex trading so without learning you Court make even a single paper of reading so if you want to save your investment and make profit and Forex trading you must act emphasize on learning

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Haris 76 for this useful post.

mshahbaz (11-08-2019), Zee89577 (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

prince345 will become famous soon enough prince345 will become famous soon enough prince345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum dear traders it is damn sure that learning plays an important role in Forex marketing because when a person carries on the learning process then he gets a lot of knowledge about Forex marketing and due to that knowledge we can trade in an efficient way by using is good Strategies and Planning based on good learning in Forex. No One Is Perfect on Forex and we should always ready for learning process to get perfection in forex market.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prince345 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is the basic requirement which is required for a successful trading careers what trader must have a learning mind and he should not stop the learning process at any moment whether he becomes a successful trader. A trader's success is determined by the way he learns and the knowledge he keeps. so always try to learn new things about Forex trading and increase your knowledge as much as you can and learn Every bit from wherever you get it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zee89577 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

KKB2020 will become famous soon enough KKB2020 will become famous soon enough KKB2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haris 76     
      dear friends as we know Forex trading is a very important trade in the world you are earning in Forex by investing your investment so when you invest your trade you must know about full knowledge of Forex if you don't have sufficient knowledge about Forex are your person trade you got achieve your goal and as well as you weigh loss your investment so whenever you trade ensure that you are the follower of Forex trading and concern not that you are placed in Forex trading so without learning you Court make even a single paper of reading so if you want to save your investment and make profit and Forex trading you must act emphasize on learning
      yes of cause my good friend,learning indeed plays a very big pivotal role in any trader success or failure.just like in any business you must learn to understand that business before you ca succeed,so it is very important for all forex traders to keep learning because of the constant change of the market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KKB2020 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Forex city is on a distinguished road Forex city's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business totally based on your learning abilities and your knowledge and your success MS in Forex if you have better knowledge and better learning ability is then you automatically get success and become successful and then over there in Forex trading and enjoy this business very much allowed with positivity and excellence your head that one is key to success

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex city For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Uzma hassan will become famous soon enough Uzma hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is the fundamental necessity which is required for an effective exchanging vocations what broker must have a learning brain and he ought not stop the learning procedure at any minute whether he turns into a fruitful merchant. A broker's prosperity is dictated by the manner in which he learns and the information he keeps. so consistently attempt to adapt new things about Forex exchanging and increment your insight as much as you can and take in Every piece from any place you get it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzma hassan For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you are feeling well and have a great trading day, you are absolutely correct with concern to the learning plays an pivotal role in forex trading. As per my experience and knowledge without learning a successful trader cannot be proves his/her self and mature trader. And learning forex is a continuous process we cannot say that we have been completed all kind of learning process in forex trading as per my believes it will continue till the end of lives. But yes there is a difference between the new and the senior traders because after spending time when a trader gains basic knowledge of forex trading terminology then an trader able to trade professionally and successfully and on the other side and new trader are the student of the forex trading cannot perform like that.

Reply to thread