• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Over trading????

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayesha128 is a jewel in the rough Ayesha128 is a jewel in the rough Ayesha128 is a jewel in the rough Ayesha128 is a jewel in the rough Ayesha128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Over trading????

Drinking too much coke, eating too much Mcdonald’s, even working out too much or drinking too much water – all of these things can be bad for you. Being too worried about your significant other will end up pushing them away as it becomes unattractive and “needy”.

One thing is true – too much of anything can hurt or even kill you and too many trades WILL kill your trading account for sure!

That's why overtrading will kill you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha128 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577 is just really nice Zee89577's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading for a long time which means of a trading is also very dangerous because it will affect your mind set and your Strategies and you cannot stay alert and fresh with overburden. Yes you should give maximum time to trading but it does not mean that you are always busy in Forex trading ignoring the social life. Always put your hard work in Forex trading but also give time to your social life and give some rest to your mind so that you can learn more and you can think fresh and make strong strategies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zee89577 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend welcome to on mt5 Forex trading platform. I hope you are all fine today. My dear friend according to my opinion. Over trading is a term coined by the weak minded who trade with emotion and are looking to place a label on their failer. But regardless of the definition, most day traders have to deal with it and develop the discipline to overcome it if they want to survive in the forex industry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikmat03 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (11-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz is just really nice mshahbaz is just really nice mshahbaz is just really nice mshahbaz is just really nice mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you are feeling good, in regards of your question (over trading..?) As per my knowledge there are many traders around the world who are trading with emotions and they have no control at their sentiment and emotional approaches and they are running in the waves of the market volatility, such cases most of the traders are in losses and sometimes even their accounts completing whitewashed due to their himmat your decisions and decision making abilities. The successful trading is the second name of control your emotions and take best possible decisions without any fear and pressure in such cases the chances are more that you will be successful in that particular trade with good profits.
      Good luck friends

Reply to thread