• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Against the market

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Against the market

You should never go against the market and stay with it and buy when you go up and sell when you fall.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to hamidd2007 for this useful post.

Kamran5857 (11-08-2019), tahir ahmed (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

KKB2020 will become famous soon enough KKB2020 will become famous soon enough KKB2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamidd2007     
      You should never go against the market and stay with it and buy when you go up and sell when you fall.
      Trading against the forex market trend,is very disasterious it is not advisable no matter how large your capial may be.it is like a man going agaist a movivng vehichle at a very high speed,you know the result to that.so you should good trading tools that can tell you when to trade and when to stay away for some time.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to KKB2020 for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (11-08-2019), mshahbaz (11-08-2019), MuhammadKhakan (11-08-2019), tahir ahmed (11-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

HardcoreTrader will become famous soon enough HardcoreTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with this post and this is one of the very important thing that we need to know and we need to memorize it for betterment. There is no such thing in sensible words I mean to say that you should never trade against the market trend. It never happens so donít try to win it. In other words Iím saying do not try to pee against the wind it will fall on yourself.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to HardcoreTrader for this useful post.

mshahbaz (11-08-2019), MuhammadKhakan (11-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      522 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,645 Times in 1,032 Posts

Hello dear friend. Dear you are right and I feel strongly agree with you. Dear we don't trade in forex market against the market trends. If we do so then we will face loss in our trades every time. We should follow the market trends if we want profit and want to become successful trader. Dear it is clear that the traders go against the market they face loss and they can't stay in forex market. Dear our profit in forex market depend upon our good analysis of the market. It is our prime duty to analyze the market strongly to get profit from it. Friends hope you also agree with me please like my post. Best of luck and thank you.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz is a jewel in the rough mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you are enjoying your profits and this weekend and feeling very well. According to my experience trading against the trend of the market is just like that putting your hand inside the electric switch. Because I believe all senior traders know very well a popular phrase office market produced by the one most senior traders of this market which is"TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" and I believe advices which we have been received by the most senior experts and analysts and traders of forex and financial instruments MARKET those phrases and advices are correct in any case.

It is human nature that sometimes after some good results new traders feels that now they are able to do best trade and have best abilities forex trading and that is the first step towards a big losses
      Best wishes friends

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 will become famous soon enough arslanrizvi1 will become famous soon enough arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KKB2020     
      Trading against the forex market trend,is very disasterious it is not advisable no matter how large your capial may be.it is like a man going agaist a movivng vehichle at a very high speed,you know the result to that.so you should good trading tools that can tell you when to trade and when to stay away for some time.
      Don't dare going against the market. It will not ruin anyone but yourself. Market is a very cruel world, it feels no mercy for fools who dare to go against it. No matter how rich you are, no matter how much balance you have. It takes just a single shot to thrash the opponents.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to arslanrizvi1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,335 Times in 626 Posts

Dear friend, you are absolutely right. When you run opposite the market, you will lose If you want to succeed in trading, then you have to follow the market trend is your best friend you have to follow this you can follow this only when you have knowledge experience and if you can analyze well.

Reply to thread