• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 900% in 7 days, yes I did it!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 770 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Nothing is impossible in forex trading. That's why your result is absolutely brilliant. But there is one thing you should. The 72$ you earned from here was a bonus money. So, didn't have any fear to lose anything. So, you played reckless and got success. But there might be a bad week when you will see an empty account. So, be patience while trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 luz3rrul3z For This Useful Post:

urmiarch (06-13-2012)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kaymoney is on a distinguished road Kaymoney's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well this is a good thing because with this kind of result it will encourage other traders too to want to do better than this and that will be good for all

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

ikhwanfx will become famous soon enough ikhwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1481 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all I would like to congratulate because you can take advantage of it for a period of 7 days. You may be able to share the techniques you use this forum to help other traders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ikhwanfx For This Useful Post:

MrEuro (06-13-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luz3rrul3z     
      Nothing is impossible in forex trading. That's why your result is absolutely brilliant. But there is one thing you should. The 72$ you earned from here was a bonus money. So, didn't have any fear to lose anything. So, you played reckless and got success. But there might be a bad week when you will see an empty account. So, be patience while trading.
      sorry my friend i don`t agree with you in all what you said !!! and even if i have some loses i will can recover the loses i use always stop lose , and i withdraw my profits , and trade with same 72$ always .
      even if i lose some trades my stop lose always not very big and let me tell you some thing sure i am really lucky because i was trading with only 1000$ for 4 years and some months and i never get any margin call until i use scalping experts
      the forex is was my only career so i know what i do
      regards

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

HANONA is an unknown quantity at this point HANONA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulations, profitable Forex trading and this nothing Jumbo is not never in fact impossible to Trade Forex help me in achieving my dreams for
      this reason i love forex too and become part of my life never indispensable, and wish to encourage all of us to become better.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HANONA For This Useful Post:

MrEuro (06-12-2012)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Osli is an unknown quantity at this point Osli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is profitable business. all is possible from forex and i know now forex business is all the best business. trader come in this market for easy make money with their experience. i am also agree with you 900% profit withing 7 days possible for expert traders .

Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friends
      i want also thank very much instaforex broker . its most honest broker in the world !!!
      let show you please how is this broker transfer my withdraw less than 24 hours
      and without any deposit its really great prize for me
      i still will make new withdraw with 180$ . but i must take rest after 7 trading days
      Attached Images  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,167 Times in 7,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrEuro     
      hello traders
      i want to share my trading result in 7 days
      its real account ,
      you know what !!!
      if you know strong method and you can control your emotions !! then for get the risk in this market !!
      i never care for the high risk because i know when i open and close my position
      congratulation for me

note :
      i never sell any signals , i don`t trade for others . i only use bonus from this great site it was 72$ only .
      i make some edit in my statement i only hide the s/l and t/p
      my account number and my name
      good luck for all
      Hehehe...that is awesome MR. Euro. I would like to congratulate you of a job well done. You surely are improving everyday. Anyways,keep up the good work and share with us some more of your successful trading experiences,it will inspire a lot of people including me.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Hehehe...that is awesome MR. Euro. I would like to congratulate you of a job well done. You surely are improving everyday. Anyways,keep up the good work and share with us some more of your successful trading experiences,it will inspire a lot of people including me.
      i can`t thank you enough my friend for your wonderful words . i am proud really because i can be one of traders who can understand the market and handle the market like a open book read first then understand it then the last step I decide what i will do sell or buy and maybe stop trade to understand and get clear view

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

wahidaaa will become famous soon enough wahidaaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      877 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear sir i really like to congrats you on this success but in my opinion the rsik and the margin was aggressively used by you and since you are an old and experienced trader so all the new traders are advised to adhere to proper money management plan and risk factor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wahidaaa For This Useful Post:

MrEuro (06-13-2012)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...