• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: DO YOU AGREE THAT SUCCESSFUL TRADERS DO HAVE A SECRETE ?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

KKB2020 has a spectacular aura about KKB2020 has a spectacular aura about KKB2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default DO YOU AGREE THAT SUCCESSFUL TRADERS DO HAVE A SECRETE ?

MANY TRADERS BELIEVE THOSE MAKING IT IN THIS FOREX BUSINESS IS BY LOCK,BUT I DONT AGREE WITH THAT THE SUCCESSFUL TRADERS HAVE SOMETHING WORKING FOR THEM THAT YOU DONT HAVE.BUT GUYS WHAT DO THINK ?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

Trades36 will become famous soon enough Trades36's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders have secret strategies for forex trading. All pro traders have their own secret strategies but any new trader who has sharp mind can pick those strategies and can use in his own trades. Secret strategies are those that pro traders have great work on analyse things accordingly. They read the charts like they are in war with business charts and business forums

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sea survival has a spectacular aura about Sea survival has a spectacular aura about Sea survival's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with this because secrets is very much important and very valuable things in Forex trading business if you have want to get success in Forex trading business so improve your confidence I share with you secrets improve your knowledge about market Trend and behaviours and practice more and more on demo Kaun because the amount is one of the best for secrets and getting your knowledge and success

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sea survival For This Useful Post:

junaidbhinder2 (11-10-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker has a spectacular aura about ringgit_maker has a spectacular aura about ringgit_maker has a spectacular aura about ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      788 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't believe that they have secret because some of them is also experienced loss sometimes, I belief that a good traders have a large capital with good risk management. They never over trade and risk more than 5% for each entry.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

junaidbhinder2 will become famous soon enough junaidbhinder2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

aoa how are you all dear friends maybe yes the some of successful trader have secrete in trading because those have loss the money in forex and get the experience in forex then all successful traders get the some secrets in forex earn i agree with your question and some of traders have a secrete tell another traders

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to junaidbhinder2 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 will become famous soon enough mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends, Hope all you are fine. Trading is world wide and risky business so it requires a lot of hard work patience and time to become a successful trader. With a passage of time a his experience of trading has been increased. A trader more likely to discover many hidden things and techniques which can be very useful for his trade.I agree with this opinion that an experienced trader poses some secrets which he use to earn valuable profit. But please don't get confused that there trading has some hidden secrets, its not like that but with a passage of time the experience of the trader allow him to develop very good strategies and trading plan. He very well know that how to enter in the market and when to wait and keep patience. One of his strongest weapon is to keep patience and stay away from greed.

Reply to thread