• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Trade is a game of possibilities

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007 is a jewel in the rough hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade is a game of possibilities

† In the forex market, all traders have to do is choose one of two possible directions: up or down.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

junaidbhinder2 will become famous soon enough junaidbhinder2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

asslam o alikum how are you all dear forex friends trade game is possibilities is difficult in forex if you ten times game have possibilities in forex at least you have loss of the money in forex the game has possibilities have only possible then we have basic knowledge have pass you then you have profit in forex then we have get money in forex

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Malik irfan has a spectacular aura about Malik irfan has a spectacular aura about Malik irfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every new day begins with the possibilities. Nothing is impossible but the hard work is key to success. So keep working hard in Forex trading then you will be able to achieve your goals and you will be the most successful trader. Only those who can see the invisible can do impossible. You can convert impossible things into the possibilities with your hard work and motivation. Forex trading is all about motivation and everything is possible in this furm. Always keep one thing in your mind when nothing is sure ,
      everything is possible. Possibilities are always there in Forex trading it's up to you how are you to make them possible for you. Forex trading always focus on possibilities to success.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malik irfan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 will become famous soon enough mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend, Forex trading is a world of possibilities, Every trade has an equal chance of profit and loss. To be succeeded in Forex trading a trader must be consistent in his hard work and keep patience so that the up and down situation in the market settle down and things will be more transparent. The traders who successfully earn the profit from Forex market remain consistent and focus on their trade. In trading practice and experience wide en up the possibilities for them. So never give up the hard work and practice in trading even if you are facing some loss, never lose your heart confidence and try to focus where you go wrong and never repeat the same mistakes again. Next time surely you will be able to earn good money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sea survival has a spectacular aura about Sea survival has a spectacular aura about Sea survival's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Show your trade is the name of possibilities and game of possibilities in Forex trading business if you have work properly and have a better knowledge about market and behaviour and skills about market and 43 for market analysis and always work with your own planning abilities don't rely on others memory then you become successful trader and that was very much important factor in your success

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD is a jewel in the rough ARD is a jewel in the rough ARD is a jewel in the rough ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

low capital or less investment is not the obstacle to build a good career at this business as long as the trader have good willing and they want to learn and practice with very well, the main subject to become a good traders are skill, ability strategies and discipline, not big capital
      Gold Strategy Journal
      Click Here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?198957

Reply to thread