• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Risk money management example!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

your ability to take a risk is never the same with another trader , so our trading style can never be the same when it comes to how to bear risk so as a trader trade any amount of lot that you are very comfortable with because that way you will be able to get satisfaction for yourself in the market and the resulting profits as well.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here I will show you some risk money management technique. If you plan to open a $0.50 cent lot size, do not open that lot size in one single trade. Instead you can open 10 orders in different price levels using $0.05 cents with out using stop loss. It's much safer to trade like that with out the fear of getting your stops hit too prematurely.
      No Guts No Glory!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

risk management is essential for trading and survival in the market, risk management will keep trading safe without danger and so the trader will not expose the account to big risk and big loses, risk management needs calculation to be able to manage the account properly without increasing the risk and also the trader needs to disciplinewith risk management always.

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,958 Times in 1,625 Posts

Risk management is very important thing on Forex trading and you have to maintain it properly if you want to make your career on Forex. We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from different can start their forex trading with their own money and you have to take it as your business. Any business you must need to count risk but you mange it carefully that you can decrease your risk, for that experience and knowledge is must needed to be a great trader. Learn more and get knowledge all about forex then you will be a prefect trader.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,447 Posts

Money management is the most important thing in forex and i see that your way in money management is very good and for me i always trade with 5 cent per lot for every 100 dollar and my stop loss always be 20 pip from every trade and this always make me compensate my loss easily with any other trades and at same time this make me survive in the market for long time without any big loss .

so money management is one of the most important things that always make us success in our trading and the trading without money management mean the big loss to us

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we have to used the risk management techniques in the Forex market and we can make better profit in the Forex market through this mindset and knowledge, at the first step we have to trade in the Forex market with the lowest lot sized even need to used the $0.03 or $0.05 either your trading account balance is $1000 because of Forex currency market is the much risky business so you can lost your whole money existed in your trading account if you don't understand the accurate future price prediction and risk management in the Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believe there are no increase if there is no risk. Your article is not appropriate for you all. I think every to one have there own of trading and to money and organization system to minimize risk. i minimize my risk now and by the trading with a one order.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Ahsan Prince is on a distinguished road Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Risk money management example!

Actually nice to be able to follow money management rules like that, because it is a very important thing in keeping the margin in this trade. But it is very difficult to implement it because it must overcome psychological factors from each traders. It is more difficult than simple counting. Information that really I expected, and very useful. By knowing this, and if it has a certain capital, we can follow your rules above. So we can minimize the risk that we endure.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3480 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Risk money management example!

In Forex trade , money management si important factor for trade , if trader don't manage lot size then they never win in Forex . Support trader have good knowledge and experience but if they take big lot size then there are maximum chances of loosing because of big price fluctuation . Sometimes trader faces big price fluctuation , at that time if traders lot size is high then they can destroy capital money and get margin call level .

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13