• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Ahmed12 Trading Jounal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,665 Times in 2,825 Posts

Default Ahmed12 Trading Jounal

Hello sir how are you .I am new here sos please guide me about the forex that how to work well here and elaborate me the importance of the demo account...

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,950 Times in 1,996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed12     
      Hello sir how are you .I am new here sos please guide me about the forex that how to work well here and elaborate me the importance of the demo account...
      yes sir you are right and i welcome you in the forex forum welcome gain but sir you should need an good guidance and for this you get help from your expert or seniors and demo account i an account form which we practice more on it and in such a way we get more experience.demo account is not over real account we open in demo account for the gain of experience only but in real account both experience and knowledge have for importance for the analysis of market .so account using is very beneficial for us....

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Ahmed12 (11-13-2019), David Milan581 (12-28-2019), JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-27-2019), Michel1798 (11-12-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,748 Times in 726 Posts

Forex is a good work. forex is a business that can change your life because it is so easy way for better earning and forex trading is very safe and reliable any one can trade here safely. so i like it very much.
      and when you are expert trader then you are success in forex & in this way forex change your life,so be a well earner and keep work hard.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Ahmed12 (11-13-2019), JoneAnderson (11-13-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rehan775 will become famous soon enough rehan775 will become famous soon enough rehan775's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi, how are you my friend,The discipline you need for trading is something that you have to “build” in yourself. You have to “build” it on your own. And demo-trading is the foundation of your “Discipline Building”. If you trade carelessly with your demo account, you will do the same with your live account too. If you take positions with your demo account while there is no strong trade setup, you will do the same with your live account too. If you over-trade with your demo account, it becomes a habit, and you will do the same with your live account too. If you…

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to rehan775 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Ahmed12 (12-27-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Sir, if we work in it, we have to work very hard in it. Those who work hard in it, they succeed. It will certainly succeed

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Ahmed12 (12-27-2019), Ahsanlovely (12-27-2019), David Milan581 (12-28-2019), JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-27-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Peter Parkour (12-12-2019), Sunnyleone (02-24-2020)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,560 Times in 753 Posts

Sir, if we make good progress then we will definitely have good profits and we should not message the market before we trade, if we do not get angry at all, then we will not be able to make a good treasure at all and we will not even profit from the treasure.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Peter Parkour for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Ahmed12 (12-27-2019), Akberahmed (12-28-2019), David Milan581 (12-28-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Sunnyleone (02-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,665 Times in 2,825 Posts

Dear member, what is happening in the up of gold today, it seems to us that today gold will go up again and it can touch the warp 1520 Because I have also done fundamental analyzers and I have also empowered it with technical analyzer and the movement of gold is becoming very special nowadays and even today, gold can go up What is your opinion about it

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (03-03-2020), Akberahmed (12-28-2019), Akram6550 (12-27-2019), David Milan581 (12-28-2019), Humor (12-27-2019), JOHNSONMATSER00 (12-27-2019), Luckytrader111 (12-27-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,712 Times in 3,964 Posts

Dear member, what is happening in the up of gold today, it seems to us that today gold will go up again and it can touch the warp 1520 Because I have also done fundamental analyzers and I have also empowered it with technical analyzer and the movement of gold is becoming very special nowadays and even today, gold can go up What is your opinion about it
      Yes I am also expecting that the Gold will flies more but now for today I think it will not flies because if you see the RSI at the H4 time frame and at the daily time frame it is above the 70 level so it is over bought and it is indicating that it will corrected self so today don't buy it, buy it on Monday and in next week it flies and touch the previous high.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (12-27-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,739 Times in 1,158 Posts

Like Dear, I agree with you that you have made absolutely right that the action that is happening in gold is happening for the top of my mind, it has to go about Can go till 1527 and we need a very good chance for us and you can also make a profit And our bonus has also been updated and whenever our border comes in till now, we will talk on gold absolutely.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (12-28-2019), Akberahmed (12-28-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,539 Posts

Hello friend today i am happy because i have received my withdraw and further gold is now very much confusing but yes now anything is possible on gold because if it had bearish strength then it would have down side till now and would have been testing the lower levels and to me it looks like it is going to fall
      because of which it is consolidating at the lower level,so keep in touch with market and then open a live trade and try to make a bright future.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (12-28-2019), Akberahmed (12-28-2019), paquegenevret (03-02-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 137 1 2 3 6 ...