to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 74 of 160 ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ...

Thread: Ahmed12 Trading Jounal

1. #731 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,229 Times in 2,294 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed12     
    UsDJpY
    Today I am talking in Dear member Attachment 172901 USDJPY that I think USDJPY can grow in up and it can also touch 110.50. If you put it on top, then when you can get very good profit from it But you should still understand the market and trade, anytime even a mistake can clean your account. The more you understand your market, the more you will be able to trade in the market.
    Assalam Walekum dear brother hope you all be well and as if you are not giving away about JPY 110.50Even if there is a market, now we will see further where the market is going and how it keeps moving.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx Foreyy For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (02-13-2020)

3. #732 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,091 Times in 1,630 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

UsDJpY
    Today I am talking in Dear member Attachment 172901 USDJPY that I think USDJPY can grow in up and it can also touch 110.50. If you put it on top, then when you can get very good profit from it But you should still understand the market and trade, anytime even a mistake can clean your account. The more you understand your market, the more you will be able to trade in the market.
    USD JPY why is exchanging at the estimation of 109. 90 as of now and it is descended from the estimation of 110.13 and from my investigation that it is incidentally down and it will go upward and will cross the estimation of 110.30 today so I will propose a purchase exchange on this money pair. For getting great benefit so it is smarter to keep stay in contact with Forex exchanging business

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Paro12 (02-13-2020), SikandarSunny (02-13-2020), Simply (02-13-2020)

5. #733 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    561 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,782 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

UsDJpY
    dear mate the jpy prices looks to me weak and i think move downward in other side the usd strong USD/JPY balanced into pass really to the weight and now it's miles come to on help degree self-administering of we may likewise in addition need to look the dollar yen tow week updates in an adaptable region and all of a sudden it take the path of least resistance down trend next for the usd jpy and we need to open the seller trade on the usd jpy relation ......

6. 3 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020), SikandarSunny (02-13-2020)

7. #734 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    322 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 641 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

UsDJpY
    USD JPY adjusted into pass truly to the weight and now it's miles come to on help degree self-directing of we may similarly furthermore need to look the dollar yen tow week refreshes in a versatile locale and out of nowhere it take the easiest course of action down or up brisk and recouping all difficulties so now round to my evaluation this pair can be go, as is customarily conferred,

8. 2 users say Thank You to SikandarSunny for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

9. #735 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,986 Times in 2,750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Gold critical Condition

Deer member gold movement is becoming very practical And it is very difficult to understand Some members say that it will go up and some say that it will come down My mind is getting very confused and I don't understand the market And I understand that I should wait a little bit and not trade in haste Because the more you travel, the better entry-point you will get and you can earn such a good profit What do you say about this
    Assalam Walekum ameed, OK brothers, you will be perfectly fine and I want to tell you that since last week I have been busy on gold, I am thinking that gold will now touch 1585 And it has become very good for the sellers and we have got a good chance to place a trade, that's why we should think as soon as possible Thank you my dear friend

Ahmed 12

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020)

11. #736 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    398 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 3,435 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Name: Screenshot_20200214-072701_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 388 Size: 355.7 KB

12. 12 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (02-14-2020), anum555 (02-14-2020), Awantaha (02-14-2020), David Milan581 (02-14-2020), Heals (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), Mian gee (02-14-2020), ReadingPro (02-14-2020), Snoopdogg (02-14-2020), Unregistered (1), USAboy2 (02-14-2020), Xx Foreyy (02-14-2020)

13. #737 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,883 Times in 3,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Attachment 173138
    This week the Fiber has braked the strong support at 1.08772 and that's why we have seen the massive bearish movement at this spot but now I am expecting that it will touch this price again and if it will cross this resistance to upside than it will flies but if it bounces from this price than it's bearish movement will be for the long time.

14. 3 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Awantaha (02-14-2020), ReadingPro (02-14-2020)

15. #738 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 4,488 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Attachment 173138
    from the start of weekend till now the price of Euro UST falling down heavily and now I am looking that it will continuous downtrend for longer targets with take profit 1.050 level and soon you will watch it at this level. But for short term you can bought it and generate profit to do scalping.
    Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

16. 3 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Awantaha (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020)

17. #739 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,755 Times in 2,282 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EuroUsD
    Good morning. Yes, you are right. My dear friend your waste United State dollar is now entering in in bi zone from here we should keep an eye on this trading pair. For a good sign of strength in by side and United State dollar is also so it's resistance level hopefully as USD index get weaker This pair will move in upper direction. Let's see how price behave

18. 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), ReadingPro (02-14-2020)

19. #740 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    739 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,433 Times in 4,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EuroUsD
    Good morning friend, you have analyzed about the university, so I also agree with you because it had come down so much, now it will go up and its target will be 1.0870If we open the trade on this, then we should open the trade on the left side.

20. 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Awantaha (02-14-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 74 of 160 ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 7