to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 74 of 165 ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ...

Thread: Ahmed12 Trading Jounal

1. #731 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    924 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 Times in 2,407 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed12     
    UsDJpY
    Today I am talking in Dear member Attachment 172901 USDJPY that I think USDJPY can grow in up and it can also touch 110.50. If you put it on top, then when you can get very good profit from it But you should still understand the market and trade, anytime even a mistake can clean your account. The more you understand your market, the more you will be able to trade in the market.
    Assalam Walekum dear brother hope you all be well and as if you are not giving away about JPY 110.50Even if there is a market, now we will see further where the market is going and how it keeps moving.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx Foreyy For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (13-02-2020)

3. #732 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,100 Times in 1,630 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    UsDJpY
    Today I am talking in Dear member Attachment 172901 USDJPY that I think USDJPY can grow in up and it can also touch 110.50. If you put it on top, then when you can get very good profit from it But you should still understand the market and trade, anytime even a mistake can clean your account. The more you understand your market, the more you will be able to trade in the market.
    USD JPY why is exchanging at the estimation of 109. 90 as of now and it is descended from the estimation of 110.13 and from my investigation that it is incidentally down and it will go upward and will cross the estimation of 110.30 today so I will propose a purchase exchange on this money pair. For getting great benefit so it is smarter to keep stay in contact with Forex exchanging business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Paro12 (13-02-2020), SikandarSunny (13-02-2020), Simply (13-02-2020)

5. #733 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    561 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,480 Times in 1,782 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    UsDJpY
    dear mate the jpy prices looks to me weak and i think move downward in other side the usd strong USD/JPY balanced into pass really to the weight and now it's miles come to on help degree self-administering of we may likewise in addition need to look the dollar yen tow week updates in an adaptable region and all of a sudden it take the path of least resistance down trend next for the usd jpy and we need to open the seller trade on the usd jpy relation ......

6. 3 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Paro12 (13-02-2020), SikandarSunny (13-02-2020)

7. #734 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny has a brilliant future SikandarSunny's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    322 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 641 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    UsDJpY
    USD JPY adjusted into pass truly to the weight and now it's miles come to on help degree self-directing of we may similarly furthermore need to look the dollar yen tow week refreshes in a versatile locale and out of nowhere it take the easiest course of action down or up brisk and recouping all difficulties so now round to my evaluation this pair can be go, as is customarily conferred,

8. 2 users say Thank You to SikandarSunny for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Paro12 (13-02-2020)

9. #735 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold critical Condition

Deer member gold movement is becoming very practical And it is very difficult to understand Some members say that it will go up and some say that it will come down My mind is getting very confused and I don't understand the market And I understand that I should wait a little bit and not trade in haste Because the more you travel, the better entry-point you will get and you can earn such a good profit What do you say about this
    Assalam Walekum ameed, OK brothers, you will be perfectly fine and I want to tell you that since last week I have been busy on gold, I am thinking that gold will now touch 1585 And it has become very good for the sellers and we have got a good chance to place a trade, that's why we should think as soon as possible Thank you my dear friend

Ahmed 12

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020)

11. #736 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,021 Times in 3,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Name: Screenshot_20200214-072701_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 712 Size: 355.7 KB

12. 12 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (14-02-2020), anum555 (14-02-2020), Awantaha (14-02-2020), David Milan581 (14-02-2020), Heals (14-02-2020), Humor (14-02-2020), Mian gee (14-02-2020), ReadingPro (14-02-2020), Snoopdogg (14-02-2020), Unregistered (1), USAboy2 (14-02-2020), Xx Foreyy (14-02-2020)

13. #737 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,888 Times in 3,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Attachment 173138
    This week the Fiber has braked the strong support at 1.08772 and that's why we have seen the massive bearish movement at this spot but now I am expecting that it will touch this price again and if it will cross this resistance to upside than it will flies but if it bounces from this price than it's bearish movement will be for the long time.

14. 3 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Awantaha (14-02-2020), ReadingPro (14-02-2020)

15. #738 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,113 Times in 4,488 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Attachment 173138
    from the start of weekend till now the price of Euro UST falling down heavily and now I am looking that it will continuous downtrend for longer targets with take profit 1.050 level and soon you will watch it at this level. But for short term you can bought it and generate profit to do scalping.
    Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

16. 3 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Awantaha (14-02-2020), Humor (14-02-2020)

17. #739 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    348 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,765 Times in 2,283 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EuroUsD
    Good morning. Yes, you are right. My dear friend your waste United State dollar is now entering in in bi zone from here we should keep an eye on this trading pair. For a good sign of strength in by side and United State dollar is also so it's resistance level hopefully as USD index get weaker This pair will move in upper direction. Let's see how price behave

18. 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Humor (14-02-2020), ReadingPro (14-02-2020)

19. #740 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    739 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,450 Times in 4,021 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EuroUsD
    Good morning friend, you have analyzed about the university, so I also agree with you because it had come down so much, now it will go up and its target will be 1.0870If we open the trade on this, then we should open the trade on the left side.

20. 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (14-02-2020), Awantaha (14-02-2020)

21. #741 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.3328

22. #742 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Adveser Selectio

Adverse Selection also occurs when one party in a negotiation has information that is less relevant or less valid than the other party.
    This kind of information asymmetry often leads to poor decision outcomes, for example when doing more business with less profitable market segments that are riskier
    In other words it could also be argued that adverse selection is a common scenario in the insurance sector, where people with high-risk lifestyles or those involved in hazardous work sign up for life insurance coverage as a way to protect themselves from future risks
    Such situations put the buyer at a disadvantage because they enter into an agreement with the seller who may not be willing to disclose all information about the product being sold.

For example, when a buyer is looking for a used car to buy, and the seller offers to sell a car with a hidden defect, the buyer is at a disadvantage unless the seller notifies the buyer of the defect. An adverse selection occurs when a buyer purchases a car without the seller disclosing the defects the vehicle has
    Selection Adverse Banking Industry

There are also trade issues between banks. For example, the 2008 financial crisis was driven in part by the packaging of 'toxic loans' or 'toxic loans' that included subprime mortgages. It is packed with 'safe' debt and traded between banks. The original company packaging the instrument knew how much risk there was, but it ended up causing an adverse selection because the purchaser did not have the same information

Approved

23. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

ABW720 (30-12-2020), ARD (28-01-2021)

24. #743 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hit or touch both levels

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

ARD (28-01-2021)

26. #744 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No levels touching (flat)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

ARD (28-01-2021)

28. #745 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 104.95

29. #746 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 102.84

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

RockyBhai (23-02-2021)

31. #747 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.3780

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Elif05 (19-02-2021)

33. #748 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.2235

34. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Elif05 (19-02-2021), RockyBhai (23-02-2021)

35. #749 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 103.68

36. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

37. #750 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
     No levels touching (flat)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Elif05 (19-02-2021)

39. #751 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 103.93

40. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

41. #752 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Which indicator is the most recommended for making money in day trading?

So why can't most ordinary traders win strictly they can't make money It's not that the indicator is bad. It's also a little different that the method is bad. Then, I think that "Is it wrong?" Is different for most people I don't know how to make money, I haven't been taught, I've been taught but I'm not doing it. Most likely one of these That's more! Tell me which indicator you can use to earn money!" I will answer such a question firmly this time as well

I will teach you a magical indicator

As a result of having Instaforex beginners practice this site's original method as a trading rule including risk management, I was very surprised that the funds doubled in a short period of time
    The indicators used are normal, the combination of indicators is normal, and risk management is also normal. It may be at the level of "I often win because of this
    Reasons why about 90% of traders cannot earn

Some people assert that they can't win because they use indicators, but indicators can be earned depending on how they are used In order to earn a stable income, you should use the appropriate "weapons" and wear the appropriate "armor". And you have to learn the "strategy" to beat the enemy. I think that there are many people who are having difficulty working on the part to learn It is difficult to win just by seeking a strong weapon. If you take off your armor because it's hot, or if you don't learn the strategy because you don't have time, you can easily lose to your opponent I think that the reason why about 90% of traders are not able to earn money is that many of them just do not spend time on "learning" . The "learning" of knowing strategies, creating methods, and verifying them is a very important process for winning the battle

What is the indicator if it is consistent?

Day trading is divided into long-term day trading, which is close to swing trading, and short-term day trading, which is close to scalping. Because the way of earning is different. It's okay to do the same, but it's better to have a different strategy to reduce the difficulty Consistency I've talked about consistency, but you may be wondering, "Then, what if you meet that?", So I'll explain it with a chart image

Name: 20210221_130636.png Views: 520 Size: 16.7 KB

For example, suppose you want to buy if the price is above the simple moving average (period 200) and sell if it is below it The entry point this time is the yellow arrow. The slow stochastic oscillator peaks at level 70, which is overbought, and when the candlestick changes from the positive line to the negative line and the candlestick is confirmed, a sell entry is made at the next opening price
    Payment is at the pink arrow. Contrary to the previous case, let's assume that the slow stochastic oscillator has a peak of level 30 that is oversold, and the candlestick is confirmed by changing from a hidden line to a positive line In this case, profits will be confirmed in a few pips, but after that it has fallen by nearly 200 pips. If you follow the trading rules, the only way to see the decline after this is to hold your finger Do you feel like you've lost a lot? Each trading style has its own way of earning. In the case of long day trading such as 15 minutes, it is easier to earn by increasing profits as much as possible If you want to make sure you make small profits, I think it's easier to do short-time day trading, which is easier to earn if you focus on winning percentage. A good example is that it is difficult to make a profit of 100 pips while there is only 20 pips movement in a short day trading

How to choose an indicator that suits your trading style to earn in day trading

There are two main purposes for choosing an indicator

Regardless of whether you use the indicator or not, when you trade, first observe the "buy, sell or wait" to see the market situation. After that, if you are not on the sidelines, look at the timing to take the "when to buy / sell" position As in the previous example, if the price is above the simple moving average (period 200), buy and sell below, and if the price is entwined with the simple moving average, wait and wait until the foot is confirmed. I think the super-simple rules are relatively easy to understand In my case, as shown in the chart image below, I often see the market situation from the positional relationship between the clouds and the moving average line in the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, or the positional relationship of multiple moving average lines only. It is important that both can be clearly judged

Name: 20210221_131217.png Views: 528 Size: 41.0 KB

When the Ichimoku cloud and the moving average line are integrated, it is a simple view, such as waiting, selling if the moving average line is lower than Ichimoku cloud, and buying if it is above. Of course, it cannot be 100% perfect, but I think it would be good if it could be taken where it should be
    This time, I will talk about how to select an indicator for the timing of taking a position by trading style

How to choose an indicator for long-time day trading

For long-term day trading, I think that many people choose the method of earning profits with small profits and large profits. In order to get a large profit margin, it is necessary to choose an indicator that can take a firm trend In long-term day trading, rather than making small profits steadily, it is a method of accepting small losses and making small profits steadily while increasing funds significantly with oversized home runs The indicator recommended for long-term day trading is a moving average indicator that follows price movements and gives an example It is difficult to follow the trend with an oscillator, but many moving average indicators are visually clear, so it is recommended for Forex beginners as well

Name: 20210221_131540.png Views: 513 Size: 14.8 KB

For example, if you want to take the yellow trend of this chart image, how do you select the indicator? it's simple! All you have to do is actually put various indicators on the chart

Name: 20210221_131714.png Views: 503 Size: 8.3 KB

The purple indicator in the image above is the simple moving average (period 200), and the yellow indicator is the same simple moving average

The trading rules are as follows, which I just thought about, but it is a fair loss and profit. Please do not use it in actual trading as it has not been verified in detail

1 Calculate the number of positions strictly based on risk management (up to 2% of funds)

2 Buy if the bar breaks out when the bar is confirmed beyond both simple moving averages

3 When the bar is confirmed above both simple moving averages, sell if it breaks below

4 Settle when the bar is confirmed after returning to the simple moving average (period 25)

42. 10 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Aromakhan (21-02-2021), B4u (21-02-2021), bappy4x (21-02-2021), BlackDollar (21-02-2021), Forexreal (21-02-2021), global20 (21-02-2021), Interlock (21-02-2021), mrsohel (21-02-2021), ola4real (21-02-2021), RockyBhai (23-02-2021)

43. #753 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Accounting and storage of securities Implementation of depositing activities

the deposit maintains accounts where the securities transferred here by clients for safekeeping are recorded, and also directly stores the certificates of this securities ... The keeping accounts are provides an opportunity to record the (record) ownership of the securities and takes into account the property rights secured by them. The accounts designated for the accounting of securities are called “Depo Accounts” and are called the client depositor When collecting the register for one of the declared issues of securities (if required by the issuer), the deposit, as a proprietor, will inform the register of the names of the real owners. However, in many cases, issuers prefer not to collect a complete ledger, but perform their duties with the help of a deposit. For example, when paying dividends, the issuer transfers to the deposit an amount of money corresponding to the number of securities in the deposit account. The deposit, on the coast, transfers dividends to its clients in accordance with the number of securities of this issue held in their depot accounts. It provides another deposit function. is heis an intermediary between the issuer and investor So the deposit can provide its depositors close to deposit services that facilitate the exercise of property rights secured by securities, for example, participation in managing joint stock companies , earning income from on securities, verification of the authenticity of security certificates, issuance of security certificates and transferring them to third parties, etc.

In order for the deposit to be able to fully perform its temporary functions, its position must be “legalized”. As a rule, for this, the deposit becomes nominated or, by concluding an agreement with the issuer, leads to the deposit for this issue of securities.

The deposit can be legal entities only Thrift activities can be combined with other types of professional activities in the security market, except for compliance with the register holders of securities. Often, storage activities are combined with activities to identify mutual obligations under transactions (settlement and clearing activities)

Storage activities are subject to licensing. A license to perform depositing activities is issued for up to three years.The main requirements for obtaining a license are financial security and professional suitability The depositor and the depositor conclude an agreement on the "depot" account, which controls their relationship in the process of storage activities. Such an agreement is called a deposit agreement. The deposit bears civil liability for the safety of the security certificates deposited on it

Storage in open (collective) form means that deposits related to these securities not only perform the functions of storage and maintenance, but also deal with their management, ie participate in meetings of shareholders and have the right to vote. This type of storage is similar to a trust. In this case, the nominated holder of the securities is called the voting nominee The securities, the certificates which are deposited together with the deposit under open storage conditions, represent shared ownership all deposit clients who have deposited securities of the same issue here. The ownership of the securities of specific clients is not identified by numbers and series Certificates of open storage securities are stored by the depository together by issue without sorting clients, and can also be transferred for storage to secondary deposits under open storage conditions Securities issued along with global certificates can only be held in open custody Storage in closed (separate) form means that the deposit is only engaged in the storage and maintenance of these securities. The security is managed by their owner. The deposit acts as a nominee owner without voting rights Certificates of such securities are kept separate from the securities of other customers and securities belonging to the deposit itself. These certificates must be transferred to the client at his first request. The deposit may not order the storage of such securities, pledge them, lend them, perform other operations with them, except as directly stipulated in the storage agreement with the client Currently, it is customary to split settlement and guardian deposits

Settlement deposits

serve participants in the organized market. They are called agreements because, in addition to hoarding activities, they conduct settlements on transactions or interact with clearing and trading systems to ensure settlements on transactions that there are the security of their participants

Custodian deposits

(1)

serve mutual investment funds or a specific issuer who, when issuing their documents registered securities, make a decision on their mandatory centralized storage

(2)

they combine deposit activities with intermediary activities brokerage, dealer, security management activities

The deposit, based on the client’s selling order, prepares an initial write-off of the securities from his “custody” account and provides them with the buffer (intermediate) “custody” account. To show all the details of the state of the securities, the concept of a personal security account was introduced. Personal depot account - the smallest unit of accounting accountory.It takes into account the security of the same issue, which is in the same state. Personal accounts are opened as needed when conducting certain deposit operations. The set of personal accounts of the owner makes up his depot account

Some personal accounts may combine a common feature. For example, the securities of many issues are promised under one agreement, or all the securities are placed for trading within one trading system , etc. Therefore, for a more accurate reflection on the deposit account of the relationships that exit the stock market in the process of circulation of a security, the concept "Section of the securities account" appears., consisting of one or more personal accounts, combined with a common feature. The security account section corresponds to a specific document, which describes the basic rules for working with personal accounts included in this section

analogy with cash accounts, depo accounts are both passive and active . In passive accounts the security is taken into account by the owners, and in active accounts-through storage locations. The design of an active depot account completely replicates the design of a passive depot account. An active security account is also divided into personal accounts, which can be combined into sections. Each security held in custody on deposit is accounted for twice: for possession and for liability. It implies the concept "Depot balance": deposit liabilities to customers must be secured by assets held in custody separately for each issue of securities. This is the basic requirement of accounting accountory, which allows it to be as close as possible to the standards of accounting policies of the financial sheet

The depositing task is expressed in the deposit operations it conducts. Storage operation - a set of deposit actions in accounting registers, stored certificates of securities and other accounting account materials. The following types of deposit operations can be identified: administrative, inventory, information, complex and global.

Administrative operations associated with opening and closing security accounts. They can be of two types: the depo account of the depositor and the deposit account in the area

Invention operations change the balance of securities in the security account, therefore, they are associated with the receipt of securities, their transfer or movement, as well as the removal of securities from storage or accounting Information operations associated with the preparation of reports and certificates on the state of security account for depositors Complex operations Are operations that include elements of different types of operations. For example, the deposit of securities of the depositor may be blocked, ie he temporarily prevents the movement of securities through the accounts. Such an operation has the features of both operational and inventory operations Global deposit operations affect all the securities of a particular issue or their integral part. Such operation is carried out at the initiative of the issuer and is associated with the payment of income on securities, redemption of security securities, conversion of bonds or shares

ORGANIZATION

is a professional security market participant, a specialized organization that conducts settlement services the participants in the organized security market and recognizes their positions based on the results of completed transaction.

The main purpose of such an organization:

(1)

identification of the positions of participants in the transactions and their settlement

(2)

reducing the costs of settlement services for market participants;

(3)

reduction of settlement time

(4)

reduction to the lowest level of all types of risks that occurred in the calculations

The settlement and clearing organization may exist in the form of a closed joint stock company or non-profit partnership and must be licensed by the Federal Securities Market Commission, valid for up to three years. It can serve any one stock exchange or multiple stock exchanges or security markets simultaneously

Organizations ’settlement and clearing activities include

(1)
    conducts settlement transactions between members of the settlement and clearing organization (and in some cases-and other stock market participants);

(2)
    offsetting joint claims between settlement or clearing participants;

(3)
    collection, verification and correction of information on transactions made in the markets served by this organization;

(4)
    developing a settlement schedule, ie setting strict deadlines by which cash and the corresponding information and documentation must be received by the settlement and clearing organization;

(5)
    control over the movement of securities (or other assets underlying exchange transactions) as a result of the execution of contracts;

(6)
    guarantees the execution of contracts (transactions) concluded on the exchange;

(7)
    accounting and documentation of calculations made

As a rule, a settlement and cleaning organization is a commercial organization that must operate profitably. Its authorized capital is generated through contributions from its members. Primary source of income

payment for registration of transactions

(2)
    receipts from the sale of information

(3)
    income from the circulation of funds at the disposal of the organization

(4)
    receipts from the sale of their settlement technologies, software etc

(5)
    other income

Without clearing and settlement associations, it is impossible to trade derivative securities-futures contracts and exchange options.
    The relationship between the settlement and clearing organization and its members, exchanges and other organizations is based on relevant agreements The members of such organizations are usually large banks and large finance companies as well as stock exchanges and futures

System makers market

is commonly used for securities with limited liquidity. All trading participants are divided into two groups - market makers and market takers. Market makers undertake to maintain quotes, i.e., public obligations to buy and sell securities at their announced prices. In exchange for such an obligation, other trading participants (market caps) have the right to conclude deals only with market makers. It is possible to compare the market makers with the sellers who are constantly in the market, and the market makers with the buyers who go there and, comparing the offers of the sellers, choose the most profitable

A claim based

involves submitting buy and sell orders simultaneously. If the prices of the two orders coincide, the trade is executed. This system is used for most liquid securities if there is no shortage of orders Finally, the system to specialists involves dedicated participants - specialists who act as intermediaries between brokers who submit their applications to them. Specialists enter transactions on their own behalf with all bidders. Their income appears as a result of playing with small fluctuations in the exchange rate, in exchange for which they are obliged to smooth

Maintaining security on accounts

Securities held by the bank in non -cash form can be found in special accounts called “depots”. Managing security accounts in this account is no different than managing funds in current accounts. Some banks provide customers with a remote service system with a sufficiently convenient interface so that they can conduct transactions with their central bank In a depot account, the security of both issues and both deposit operations are accounted for The coding of the Depo account is determined by the bank independently

How do I transfer or remove securities in my account

The translation of certificates can be attributed to the payment of a financial transaction or for independent reasons. To transfer securities between accounts, you need to fill out an order for transferring securities. It indicates the type of securities, quantity, recipient details and other required data. The order is filled at the branch or through the Internet bank. The bank, having received such an order, debited the central bank from their owner’s account and credited it with the specified details. This operation is similar to a money transfer.
    If the client transfers the securities stored in cash in the bank, then in this case only the owner changes, and the certificates themselves remain in the store
    To remove securities from the account, the client must draw up a removal order. The certificate of delivery to the client of securities from the account is the act of receipt and transfer. The statement on the fulfillment of the client’s order to remove securities from the securities account is an extract. The withdrawn non -cash cash is transferred to the client’s account on another deposit. It is impossible to receive non-cash securities in cash This type of service is used by clients who own securities issued in documentary form. In order not to keep the forms at home or in the office, which is fraught with the loss of these securities, the investor transferred them for deposit safekeeping. Historically, modern depositors have grown into organizations that provide custody services for securities

Services for registration of rights to securities

This function is a logical continuation of the previous one. If the investor sells securities, then without deposit services, the transaction is like this: the investor takes his securities from the deposit, transfers them to the buyer, who pays the money. However, the transaction may be performed differently, provided that the buyer will re -place the storage securities on the same deposit. In this case, the securities cannot be recovered from the deposit, and the owner of the securities issues a written order on the deposit to rewrite them with the buyer. This simplifies the transaction and reduces the risks associated with moving securities from hand to hand.
    The accounting function for rights to securities began to be used in full measure when moving to the issue of unspecified securities. In this case, a special account called “depot” is opened for deposit investors. In the “depot” account, the securities of the depositor are accounted for and records are made of all transactions performed by the depositor with the securities. The fact that the securities (rights to securities) were transferred for custody on deposit is confirmed by an extract from the custody account. The statement itself is not a security and cannot serve as the subject of purchase and sale

Thanks For Support Me

44. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Tacaz (10-03-2021), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 74 of 165 ... 69 72 73 74 75 76 79 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 7