• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Difference between binary option trading and forex trading?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,951 Times in 1,618 Posts

Both the forex trading and binary options operate on the same set of principles for one to succeed in it in terms of technical analysis and fundamental analysis.There are however few differences between them;
      a.Leverage- there are different types of leverages involved in forex trading while there is no leverage with binary option
      b.Stop loss and take profit- In the case of forex one can choose whatever or wherever he or she wants his or her stop loss and take profit to be but in the case of binary option they are fixed when you wing you have between 70 to 90 percent of your investment while when you lose you lose 100 percent of the investment
      In all these I prefer forex trading to binary options

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

newbietrade is on a distinguished road newbietrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While they both involve the forex market, binary option operates differently from forex trading. Binary option is very much different from forex trading. Binary option is like gambling. While in forex trading, the trader actually buys or sells the currency and later on as the market changes, sells or buys it to make profit and perhaps sometimes may be a loss, in binary option however, the trader makes a bet on where the chosen instrument will go, up or down, depicting the direction of the market which may only be up or down. If the option which the trader bets on wins, which may only be up or down, then a certain amount of payout is realized. Otherwise, the trader's bet is lost. In binary option, there are also different choices of which binary option to bet in, which is usually defined by the time involved in which the bet will take place. For example, an example of a binary option is to bet where will the chosen instrument will go, whether up or down, in a matter of 5 minutes. If in 5 minutes, the price of the chosen instrument goes up and the bet is up, then the trader wins. Of course, otherwise he loses.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon has a spectacular aura about Danosahon has a spectacular aura about Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex market and binaries have very many similarities that can be noticed, but approximately people that want to trade binaries are always engaged with gambling which makes opportunities look like they are always happening, the temptation to trade Forex consistently is the challenge that we can try to avoid, but if we are sure that we have what it could take to make our dream come true, then we can do anything we want and wish for, someone that grows through the challenges in the forex market stand a better chance than those who really trading recklessly. Forex market is still the best as long as you keep your discipline and money management, that is where we fail and give ourselves to the losses in the forex market and become losers. Let's try to get what we want with the best understanding of gaining profit.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5574 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,419 Times in 4,086 Posts

Binary trading has always been understood as pure gambling in the Forex market but there are known method trading can bet applied to get something from them, we cannot always bet everything that we have in our trading account just because we have understood that it will make us something pretty good, I think that the reason there are majority of the trading that has resulted in losses is how we have always appreciated the money management as not necessarily needed for our account to experience successful earnings, the Forex market is better because.

1. We have something that is known as leverage.
      2. There is take profit and stop loss which can prevent missing from the opportunity.
      3. Trades can't make money from the business without practice.

6. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Psychedelic

FXMAE is just really nice FXMAE is just really nice FXMAE is just really nice FXMAE is just really nice FXMAE is just really nice FXMAE's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oasweaz     
      What is the difference between binary option trading and forex trading?

Binary options is nothing but gambling at its best - scamming people for their money since there is no regulation. So there is plenty of crap out there and I would recommend to stay away from this. If you think there is something legit ask them for an audited statement.
      FX trading allows you to learn and how to trade instead of gambling. Education and practice is key as there is so many strategies to master. Unlike the binary option where there is a time limit ( on FX) there isn't and if you wish to hold a position for a long time.

7. #16 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading has often be considered as generally better than trading binary Options but the reality is that there are definitely enough opportunities for advancement that can make money, either we have the knowledge about earning from the forex business or selecting the binary Options as the opportunity is provided, we have run into suggestions that tend to make us consider wrong choices but something that we should understand that trader cannot make something from this business if they generate money for the insurance that gives money, no matter how we consent to saying that some things are bad, there will always be people that can benefit from them at the same time. L

8. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,992 Times in 4,390 Posts

Binary option is like predicting where the price will go in certain amount of time that they need to choose. Binary option is like Forex trading because Forex trading need to predict where the price will go but in Forex trading, we are not depending on how much time the price will go up or down. I think Forex trading is way better than binary option. I am afraid of gambling so I think I just need to focus on Forex trading. Well, if you want to do binary option, make sure you test on it demo account first. If you find it is good to be applied then you can proceed with real one. There are many good binary option brokers so just choose the best one. I hope you can make good profit in this business and attain success.

9. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,372 Posts

Although binary options (BO) are now gaining popularity in the market, following the long-standing forex trading spot, many parties still do not understand the difference between trading binary options and forex. Both are traded online, using the same instruments, please note that binary options do not really trade currencies, unlike forex trading. There is no profit or loss that fluctuates according to the ups and downs of the currency. In binary options, both the level of profit, loss, and the time of the close position, have been determined before opening a position.Then, what is traded in binary options? Here, you only estimate the direction of the price movement of a pair within a certain period.so from these explanation you can understand that in forex trading business we are really buy or sell currency, so when we buy or sell the currency, the difference between the moment we open a buy or sell order with the moment we closed our buy or sell order it will be our profits or loses, while in binary option we are only guessing the movement of certain currency pair and no matter how much it fluctuates we will not increase our loses or profit because we already determined that before we open a position.

10. #19 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,476 Times in 693 Posts

When buying and selling binary alternatives, you put money into whether an asset which includes a commodity, a inventory or a foreign money, will boom or decrease in fee throughout a set time-duration. The trader is proven the price of their income up front. In other words, you already know exactly how much profit you may make in your investment ought to your prediction be correct, when making your exchange.If your prediction is incorrect however, you lose one hundred percent of your preliminary investment. There is no variability in this shape of buying and selling since you could best decide whether an assetís fee will move up or down, however now not by way of how a good deal.

11. #20 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Binary trading options is not ideal for people without self control because of the basic disadvantages that it can bring for us at the end of the day, sometimes we reach some disadvantages in the Forex market because we are not doing things that are properly enough, binary trading options gives you a mentality that the Forex market is extremely difficult meaning we can trade anytime we want without limitation but to be honest that is not anything that we truly want to do and accomplish, trading comes with some challenges, which can prevent this if we know that success will be easier, unfortunately there are essentially more losses than profits in the market which makes everything to be extremely difficult to make something off, if we are trading without knowing what is happening in the market, it would make things easier for us in the business.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3