• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why is there always negative thoughts when people hear about forex trading?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz is a splendid one to behold mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you are feeling well and have a wonderful trading day, I would say exactly your friend that in nowadays many people things negative about the Forex trading as per my knowledge most of the people who have opinion that forex business is not a good business they are thinking in the negative sense, because of their approach just think about the big losses in the forex trading and just their thinking stuck there, but not stop think much deeper and think about how the big losses happens and then they decided by their cells that these big loss is actually the market makers are existing there and they are just manipulating the real money of the people. And this thought you cannot be changed till you have prove them practically e in the real accounts.
      Good luck friends
      Last edited by mshahbaz; 11-14-2019 at 11:37 AM.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Okuteq     
      Why is there always negative thoughts when people hear about forex trading?
      Forex trading is a business which widely known for its famous money-eater especially for beginners. That is why many people ignore this once they see or hear about Forex because the risk and all the negativity have already spread in the wrong way. At the same time, for its high risk, Forex trading becomes less interested in some people who have been there and choose not to spread the word because they lost their money without making anything.

Every traders who participate in the business must suffer a lot of experience from losing trades. Meanwhile, there are traders who can hold still to continue with learning and practice more while on the other hand, those who lost cannot deal with their weakness and leave the business without having any will to continue to learn. Some people just have no passion to trade in a first place, that is why one single failure can easily destroy their intention in the business and this makes them not suitable for Forex.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

3. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    4. #13 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz has much to be proud of Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,527 Times in 707 Posts

It is because of what they are told. Many people outside the forex environment think forex business is a joke. They think those into it are not hardworking. They are lazing around claiming to be working. That is how many traders think before they joined the business and discovered that it is nit what they think it was. It is natural for people to fight what they don't understand. Many people are still in confusion as in "what do they do in forex that give them money"? To explain this to an ordinary or illiterate person will get them more confuse. Only those that are a bit educated will understand a bit. You see, the conception about this business is poor because the society is not familiar with this nature of business.

5. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    6. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,259 Posts

There are many reasons responsible for this;
      a.some people are pessimist,they quickly notice negative aspects of every deal.It does not matter the nature of the business and who is involved
      b.When people are surrounded with failures in this business especially knowing that people have lost a lot of money there is every tendency to have negative thoughts
      c.How the message is presented also matters.When there is a lot of exaggerations proving that business is very easy.immediately people know that the presenter is not objective enough they are likely to entertain negative thought especially those that have been the victim

7. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    8. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You know there are more people who somehow lost in the market than those that have make decent profit from it. So it's natural things that there are many people are afraid to invest in the forex market.
      I have come across many people that are totally against the forex market, I can remember someone telling me that the forex market is a scam. And this is the opinion that many have in the market. But I think it's important that we try to help others as much as we can.
      It's all about the risk in the market, not many are willing to take such an expensive risk in the market. And many some how have negative feelings because they lack understanding of what forex is all about.

9. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,226 Times in 1,331 Posts

The forex market should not be a business with negative reviews and understanding except the Forex traders do not know where they are making mistakes, you should trade first with the knowledge that is earned, persistent issues that we have in the forex market is actually affected by the way we have been applying the wrong method, it is very clear that some of the things that we go through into the forex market, you cannot have negative feelings about the forex market and be able to accomplish your true target in the market, when we are trading, you can understand that we may face issues but what we cannot guarantee is that we will keep earning, we are to take certain trading behaviors very seriously, it is pretty important that we understand what can make us earn, we need to be extremely successful before we can overcome the challenges.

10. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,749 Times in 927 Posts

Some people are apathetic towards forex trading as a result of their unpleasant experience in the forex market. They failed to realize that their experience was as a result of their poor performance, and mistakenly consider forex trading to be very dangerous. Such people are usually unaware that profits can also be made from forex trading, and that there are indeed profitable as well as successful traders world wide.

There are another group of people who have negative opinion about forex trading. These people got their opinion from others who may or may not have some forex trading experience, and such experience was likely a very unpleasant one. It takes concrete proofs to convince such people against their preconceived opinion about forex trading. But this can only happen if they are open to new ideas.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

11. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,261 Times in 649 Posts

There are a lot of fraudsters and scarmers on the internet now adays and knowing fully well that forex is an online business and when people hear about forex trading they begin to develop negative thought because they think forex trading is another way of scarmming them. In forex there are loss and profit and some people that have quit forex trading when they hear about forex trading they develop negative thought based on what they have experience in the forex market. It is not easy to trade on forex but it worth trading in forex because there is no business in the world that can be compare to forex trading because forex trading is a very unique and best business in the world. Some traders when they hear of forex trading they have this negative thought of how risky the business is. Forex trading is highly risky and the loss in forex is so real that it can impoverish within an hour or two. A trader who always loss in the forex market can never have a positive though when he/she hear about forex trading because he/she will have a flashback of the loss that he/she has incur in forex trading

12. #19 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,878 Times in 930 Posts

Negative thought in forex when fear in trading:
      This is very normal for a human. When we fear for something then many unexpected thinking come to our mind. It hamper our trading and hamper our success in forex. Suppose when our trade run with big loss then we become upset and we think this trade can give us big loss. For this reason many trader close their trade without hitting his stop loss. But if sometime the price can come back to the previous area without hitting the stop loss. So we need to consider to set best stop loss. Fear is always bad and who are successful in forex trading career they always try to avoid this fear from their trading career. Fear damage our confidence, trading skill as well as trading plan.

13. #20 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1650 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we discuss about forex business most of the people will say the negative thought about forex business. We can be heard that forex is not good business, here earning is impossible, many trader make loss, very less trader get success. But we need to mind forex business is risky business and very few people make profit in forex business. When a trader know well trading and when a trader manage good trading skill only then success will come. Many trader join and leave forex business due to lack of knowledge, skill , practice they say many negative comment about forex. my suggestion is do not listen to others just keep learning and go ahead one day u will success in forex business.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3