• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why is there always negative thoughts when people hear about forex trading?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Yomit is a glorious beacon of light Yomit is a glorious beacon of light Yomit is a glorious beacon of light Yomit is a glorious beacon of light Yomit is a glorious beacon of light Yomit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is a lucrative and very promising business with a lot of opportunity inherent in it .This business is full of a lot opportunity which make the trader to be self independent ,able to attain its desire height in life,it also enable the trader to work less and earn more ,this business also enable the trader to earn at its desire time because the opportunity in this business is open round the clock,.In face of all these opportunity embedded in forex trading, some people when hear of this forex trading business always have a bad or negative thought about it I wonder while a promising business like this, some people still have a negative thought about it but after a rigorous thought about it I come to the conclusion that the trading experience and their result in trading of some trader are the reason behind all the negative thoughts about this business. Forex trading business is all about hard working, effective learning and practice, well tailor trading plan etc some trader especially the newbie through their wrong orientation believe immediately they get to trading is profit over profit but having fail to understand the ethics of the trading it will always resulted in lost that is why most of them always propagate a lot of false story about forex trading ,having contact with this set of people this now give people a bad impression about the business

2. #22 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

madona is on a distinguished road madona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience as a forex trader , my most successful trades come from maximizing the opportunity of volatile news . I place stop orders on both sides of the market . Not always , but usually it results in a win . I check the charts and decide what is the stop entry order , what is take profit and what is stop loss with trailing stop .There is risk that entry will be delayed as well as stop loss because the market is moving so quickly . But just as the market may move past the stop loss , it sometimes moves past take profit .

3. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    4. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      603 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,137 Times in 829 Posts

Why is there always negative thoughts when people hear about forex trading: People would generally would want to believe what they want about the forex market but the reality is that whatever they have concluded about the forex market does not change anything about the success that people have been able to accomplished for themselves at the end of the day, if you know that as a trader you have something important to do then you are going to get yourselves into things that would make sense even more, success is one of the basic requirements that we need from this market but the way we go about it sometimes is how we lose money and go against the intended plan.

5. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    6. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,957 Times in 1,176 Posts

The reason why people have negative thoughts whenever they hear about Forex trading is simply because a lot of people do not really understand the market and what it entails,those who do not take the time to learn very well before jumping into trading Forex and thereby losing their money are the ones who give Forex trading a bad name,when you see a lot of people losing money in any particular business you first thought will definitely be this Business is not as genuine as people say it is,but once you keep at it and get close to those who actually understands the market then you will see Forex trading is one of the best business in the world,and secondly i have seen a lot of people who where not successful in trading bad mouthing the market to others too,just because they where not patient enough to succeed in it.

7. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,525 Times in 673 Posts

Why is there always negative thoughts when people hear about forex trading?
      Because there is so much losses that has been experienced in the course of trading in the forex business, many traders do not have a positive thinking about trading the market, they have negative thoughts, also there are traders who in the past have collected money from people to trade and in the end they left those people bankrupt, all of these things combined are enough for people to believe that the forex market is only for losses and there is no possibility that people can make money,you need to understand that when we are losing in the market we need to find out what is causing it and make amends so that other potential traders will not be discouraged as a result.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3