• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 77 ... 72 75 76 77

Thread: Shazoo Trading Journal

1. #761 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,054 Times in 2,858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shazoo     
      AUDUSD
      The February 10 low near 0.6660 acts as the immediate upside barrier while early-March 2009 high surrounding 0.6560 can offer nearby support during the pairís declines below 0.6585.
      This week the Aussie seems in the sideways at the 4-H chart because we did not see any good movement at this spot, at weekly time frame because it has touched the trend line so this week I think it will flies and touch the previous resistance that was the support, so this week I am seeing the potential buying opportunities at the Aussie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Humor For This Useful Post:

FX Jackson (Yesterday)

3. #762 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,383 Times in 781 Posts

AUDUSD
      The February 10 low near 0.6660 acts as the immediate upside barrier while early-March 2009 high surrounding 0.6560 can offer nearby support during the pairís declines below 0.6585.
      Dear Your Prediction Is Correct But In My Opinion That This Is Make the Bullish Zone Because the This Is Also In The Selling Mode And Now It,s Time Is In the Buying Trend And My Chart is Showing Me That It,s Trend is Maked By The Bullish Trend And Hope It W,ll Keep It And Last Resistance Level Was At The Position Of The 0.6500 Now It,s Time To Float For The Increasing Option.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), Sunnyleone (Yesterday)

5. #763 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour has much to be proud of Peter Parkour's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,528 Times in 739 Posts

Hi Friends I am new here on this forum now I am a analyser for some commodities and some major pairs I want share my analysis on this forum thanksss alll.
      Yes, my dear brother, if you are a new mother in this, then we will definitely share our knowledge with you, but you do not have to follow our knowledge itself, you should also try to gain knowledge in it yourself, if you are knowledgeable in it on your own

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Parkour For This Useful Post:

Sunnyleone (Yesterday)

7. #764 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,175 Times in 625 Posts

AUDUSD
      How are you my dear friends, hope that you will be all right and I am going to tell you today about my novel whose currency you have given, so let's talk about work today and tell it As long as my experience says that this currency love is very low today and it looks very healthy in the forex market and its moving average is also very slow, I think that today the agency is very much And its support level can be around 6550 in my opinion and it will come down to a much greater extent by breakout this level And if we open our trade downwards on this then today we will get a very good profit. My dear friends, this was my opinion about this currency, if the mosque experience is not with me, then other members will also reply to you, so according to their experience you will be able to work
      Sunnyleone trading journal .Visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?214759-Sunnyleone-trading-journal&p=14089648&viewfull=1#post14089648

Reply to thread
    Page 77 of 77 ... 72 75 76 77