• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: Zohay Trading Journal

1. #691 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,799 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zohay     
      hello there how are you guys how was your day it about the weekend and i know you all are upset about the bonus but we need to wait because market is closed and you can not do any trade so wait is the better option how ever i am analysis the USDCAD pair so let's have a look !!!

USDCAD

USDCAD market is in the bullish trend and market is continuously making the bullish candle how ever market is now in the pressure and reject the price of 1.3070 how ever market is still unable to break that point and market has made this Resistance level if market break it then market will hit 1.3165 else market hit the support of 1.2960 .

Salam dear friend
      Dear mate I hope u r also fine friend I guess this pair is short time frame work is bullish I agree with your analysis and long time frame work is selling positions best time to selling trader best of luck friend

2. #692 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,899 Times in 3,638 Posts

hello there how are you guys how was your day it about the weekend and i know you all are upset about the bonus but we need to wait because market is closed and you can not do any trade so wait is the better option how ever i am analysis the USDCAD pair so let's have a look !!!

USDCAD

USDCAD market is in the bullish trend and market is continuously making the bullish candle how ever market is now in the pressure and reject the price of 1.3070 how ever market is still unable to break that point and market has made this Resistance level if market break it then market will hit 1.3165 else market hit the support of 1.2960 .

Hello my dear friend USD CAD currency pair is going to upward direction and chart analysis is 1.3062 candlesticks shows the strong uptrend signal so my dear friend it is very good opportunity for buying side according to my analysis USD CAD currency pair next moment will be reversible more upper side

3. #693 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,290 Times in 913 Posts

USDCAD

Dear friend usdcad is making a strong bullish trend you just wait here for a clear direction because there is no any clear visibility so I think a great opportunity for us to make a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you just wait for a clear visibility

Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70