• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 75 of 75 ... 70 73 74 75

Thread: Zohay Trading Journal

1. #741 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur is just really nice TupacShakur is just really nice TupacShakur is just really nice TupacShakur is just really nice TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zohay     
      hello there guys how are you all ?? i hope your day was good with some or high number of pip i am getting much profit in the GOLD yesterday entry and today EURUSD entry but i am little far from target so i am analysis the EURUSD pair so let's have a look !!!

EURUSD

eurusd market is already in the downtrend how ever this is the rule of the market if market bear 100 pip then it has to correction 30% (30pip) for the bullish side to continue the bearish trend so market was down trend and hit the level of 1.1080 how ever market reject this price and started the short term bullish trend and now market is moving toward the level of 1.1124 to start the bearish trend again with the target of 1.1080 to 1.0990.

Sir, like you have given a rude and you have explained to me the way in which we have explained you, if we do Gold trading, then we should not trade at all with greed. And if we trade in Euro usd, then we should also be trading there carefully because the screenshot you have shown that daily settlement will go up very much, I feel the same

2. #742 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7222 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,506 Times in 8,301 Posts

hello there guys how are you all ?? i hope your day was good with some or high number of pip i am getting much profit in the GOLD yesterday entry and today EURUSD entry but i am little far from target so i am analysis the EURUSD pair so let's have a look !!!

EURUSD

eurusd market is already in the downtrend how ever this is the rule of the market if market bear 100 pip then it has to correction 30% (30pip) for the bullish side to continue the bearish trend so market was down trend and hit the level of 1.1080 how ever market reject this price and started the short term bullish trend and now market is moving toward the level of 1.1124 to start the bearish trend again with the target of 1.1080 to 1.0990.

No mate I am not good. 2020 does not bring good luck because in the last two weeks I got a very poor amount which the first day I lost. Now on the demo practice. Sound very good that you made a profit on gold and today's trade with eurusd near to get success a little bit far to touch your target. Today morning audusd and gbpusd were frustrating and about 50 pips went down but eurusd holding a little bit healthy position.

Dear just go to the daily time frame then you will understand the price face support barricade. In order to break this support need ECB bad statement. Let's see what happens at ECB releasing day. I think ECB report will determine what side eurusd will create a market.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

3. #743 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,390 Times in 3,814 Posts

EURUSD

EURUSD hit very good support at 1.1060 area. I think this level is very good level for trader because this support level help trader a lot and also trader trader can do much better if they properly find market structure and understand that properly. It is not easy but i think if trader know the market properly and know the fundamental condition that will help trader a lot and also trader can manage to make lots of pips with there trading plan. It is not easy for trader but when trader know the market they can find out good setup and doing great.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

4. #744 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri is a splendid one to behold acidic marri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD

Nice analysis dear friend. You are Amazingly predict the Eurusd market. In my opinion in comming days eurusd will be bullish and its making mood to be bullish so little but be careful.

Reply to thread
    Page 75 of 75 ... 70 73 74 75