• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: What is scalping trading

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi is a splendid one to behold sajawal khan niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      245 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friend, scalping is a trading style that specialize in profiting off small price changes, generally trade is executed and becomes profitable.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife has much to be proud of HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 397 Posts

As far as my knowledge goes I think that word ''scalping'' you have heard many where .actually small trades are called scalping.these trade may be 1-20 pips.if the pips go upper than 20 pips that will not be called as scalping. This is how others and including me are trading here in Forex trading......

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Scalping

My dear friend scalping is not a good thing and trading it's very dangerous for your money e so try to avoid scalping because it's skin wash your account in small time and you cannot take profit from any trade.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Malik irfan is a jewel in the rough Malik irfan is a jewel in the rough Malik irfan is a jewel in the rough Malik irfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping refers to a particular trading style where the aim is to make quick profit by buying and selling stocks/instruments for a very short decision. Scapula try to take advantage of the intraday price fluctuation of the stock/instruments.

Timing is a very crucial element and they employ a degree of leverage to maximize profits. Kepler play generally alongside the momentum and can also be referred to as "price action traders". Scapler sre also be very sensitive to newsflow.

scapula mostly make decisions based on
      1. The nature of price movement
      2. Prevailing sentiment
      3. Overall direction of benchmark index
      4. Newsflow
      5. Technical indicators such as RSI , MACD , Bollinger bands etc.
      6. Support and resistance level.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malik irfan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

6. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal is a name known to all shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3564 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is short term trade which gives us quick profit within few minutes , scalping is safe and risk free trade , simple trader can also make profit in scalping strategy . Trade don't run for long time so there are no chances of loosing big money but trader earn small profit from scalping . No requirement of huge Forex knowledge . So scalping is popular for trader and maximum trader like scalping trading .

7. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,339 Times in 921 Posts

Dear scalping is very bad thing for bonus account trades and also specially for the low balance account traders. If the bonus account traders used scalping in their tradings then it can be banned their account because it's restricted at the bonus accounts. Dear everyone has to know that what is scalping and specially new traders must to know about that. Scalping means that when we open an order ans it will goes in the losses and then we make another trade at the same pair to opposite direction and this continues again and again it's called scalping which ia very harmful for our small trading accounts. So we need to avoid and should be more careful while trading on the bonus account.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

mdaminul will become famous soon enough mdaminul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love scalping trading and I try to be happy with small amount of profit within a short time. Scalping is good for short time trader who want to make little profit in a short time. But is very risky sometimes when our analysis become wrong and we make an order in market's opposite direction. I generally try to start an order when a new candle reverse after start and wait for the profit.

9. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,032 Times in 1,631 Posts

There are very small things in it, they are checked where the market can go and things are tested on very small .scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off small price changes.always choose a currency pair for trading which make your trading safe and profitable.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (11-25-2019), HappyLife (11-27-2019), Jam habib ahmad (11-25-2019), mohsin66 (11-25-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2