on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: It takes a lot of hard work to succeed and then they succeed

1. #1 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1489 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,883 Times in 3,436 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default It takes a lot of hard work to succeed and then they succeed

Sir if we want to be successful in it then how much more work do we have to work to make it successful and we can make a lot of profit and your opinion

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 10 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (12-16-2019), Batavia (11-18-2019), HappyLife (10-11-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-21-2020), Kazmi12 (09-25-2020), NOORJAHANN (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. Dragon
  4. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

NOORJAHANN is just really nice NOORJAHANN is just really nice NOORJAHANN is just really nice NOORJAHANN is just really nice NOORJAHANN's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes my friend if you want to work on this platform you have to work hard until you not succeeded or you not have achieved your target my friend hard working is a key of success and become a successful man from 8 any type of business that you are doing it also required hard working skills and knowledge to achieve your aim that you have Desire on it so my friend kept in your mind that you have to to keep hard working and you will achieve your goal

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 2 users say Thank You to NOORJAHANN for this useful post.

Batavia (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

6. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1297 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,594 Times in 3,313 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear every work needs time if you put your hard efforts new trading for learning and seeking basic knowledge then and the time required that is is minimum one year practicing on demo account to build up yourself successful and good trader.

7. 3 users say Thank You to Anam321 for this useful post.

Batavia (11-18-2019), Rimsh33 (05-21-2020), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

8. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    442 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 527 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Forex business is a business that is very difficult, which in the process of learning and struggle, for sure we will have many difficulties and even failure, therefore we labor mentally strong, so that when it fails, we can get up and go back to work hard in the process of learning and practice.

9. 3 users say Thank You to king143 for this useful post.

Batavia (11-18-2019), sanyakanwal (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

10. #5 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

muhammadibrahim will become famous soon enough muhammadibrahim will become famous soon enough muhammadibrahim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

my dear friends according to my opinion the Forex member we can always succeed by working hard and the more we work with hard work and the more we will succeed and we can say that hard work is a key in the Forex platform

11. 5 users say Thank You to muhammadibrahim for this useful post.

Batavia (11-18-2019), ishaa91 (10-17-2020), sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

12. #6 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2190 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,087 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Its really hard to get success in this business we must to have a good skills and much experience learn from any mistakes we have done and the important thing we must to have a good self control. Patience and discipline it will make us be better and it can be a brige to our success.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dilwala (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

14. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hard work is a key of success and who did hard work he will be soon become a successful trader and success is under his knees so if someone trying to do hard work and struggle for his success then soon he will take the success success is always a bounded for hard work and if you be able to do hard work then nobody can stop you from your success and from your call

15. 3 users say Thank You to sanyakanwal for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

16. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,394 Times in 1,594 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear member! As we all know that there is only one way to get proper success in every field of life and Forex and that is Hardworking, saying this will not be wrong that hardworking is the pillar of success dear,
    Thanks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Atajalani For This Useful Post:

sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

18. #9 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    517 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 626 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I also hope the fear is a great entity and discipline of the number of coats in Forex. when i play no expiry. then I told me that Filer is not mortal and negative is not fierce until we give gifts. After the job I trade with certainty. This acquisition of my buccaneer can issue me through foreign exchange trading.
    Turn your scars into stars

19. 2 users say Thank You to fruity for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), zimal (11-18-2019)

20. #10 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    392 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hard work is basically the process of making way to success. Surely , the hard work will lead you to the success in any business not just in Forex , but you should know that you need to work hard in your first steps in learning and practicing , after that you need to work smartly.

21. 2 users say Thank You to zimal for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), tehzeeb (11-18-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...