55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Why we need to use multiple time frames

1. #1 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75 has a reputation beyond repute asad hammeed 75's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    635 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,154 Times in 1,430 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Why we need to use multiple time frames

Hello lovely members hope you will be fine I wanna just tell you that we need to use multiple time frame if we will use then we can know the current trend and we will be able to trade profitable in the market so I always use multiple time frame for the trend

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asad hammeed 75 For This Useful Post:

Chijioke (10-18-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Piikachu will become famous soon enough Piikachu will become famous soon enough Piikachu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It is very important for us to work according to time management in the forest, if we work according to time management, then we will always be successful, it is very important to work by managing time for success.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 4 users say Thank You to Piikachu for this useful post.

Chijioke (10-18-2020), Unregistered (2), waqar1111 (10-17-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Ubaidniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ubaidniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ubaidniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ubaidniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ubaidniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ubaidniazi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It is very necessary to use multiple time frames. Because if you see on m15 time a sell trend and on 4hour time is buy trend. Then your trade can be risky. And other side if you see on both time frame same trend then It will save trade for account.
    Understand??

6. 4 users say Thank You to Ubaidniazi for this useful post.

Chijioke (10-18-2020), Unregistered (2), waqar1111 (10-17-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Shayyan will become famous soon enough Shayyan will become famous soon enough Shayyan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes you are Right forex trading in three time frame the most movie in London time zone when following these time frame we are able to know the market and trade the accurate trend so I recommend every one to trade in time zone must in mind.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayyan For This Useful Post:

Chijioke (10-18-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

You are absolutely correct brother. Using multiple time frame is the best way to do a trading analysis. It will help you to interpret various time frames and align them together in order to get the current market bias. There are time when you will be confused on what direction to go because each time frame is doing different things. But the moment you understand how to use them together then you are good to go.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to preferito For This Useful Post:

Chijioke (10-18-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Chijioke will become famous soon enough Chijioke's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Multiple time frame analysis, or multi-time frame analysis, is the process of viewing the same currency pair under different time frames. Usually the larger time frame is used to establish a longer-term trend, while a shorter time frame is used to spot ideal entries into the market.
    Larger time frame from 1hour to 4hours are used mostly for spotting weekly trends while smaller time frame form 5minute to 30 minutes are use for scalping and day trading.

Thus a traders use of time frame is dependent on the traders trading methodology.

For me I personally prefer the use of 1hour and 15 minutes time frame.

12. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    344 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,380 Times in 904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

if we will use then we can know the current trend and we will be able to trade profitable in the market so I always use multiple time frame for the trend.Multiple time frame analysis, or multi-time frame analysis, is the process of viewing the same currency pair under different time frames. Usually the larger time frame is used to establish a longer-term trend, while a shorter time frame is used to spot ideal entries into the market.Using multiple time frame is the best way to do a trading analysis. It will help you to interpret various time frames and align them together in order to get the current market bias. There are time when you will be confused on what direction to go because each time frame is doing different things. But the moment you understand how to use them together then you are good to go.

13. #8 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli is a splendid one to behold Maaz tanoli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes dear multiple time frames are very helpful in analyzing market because we can know the trend accurately. Sometimes long time frames shows us the movement of market and short time frames helps us in opening trade at right point.

Reply to thread