Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: It takes a lot of hard work to succeed and then they succeed

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,883 Times in 3,436 Posts

Default It takes a lot of hard work to succeed and then they succeed

Sir if we want to be successful in it then how much more work do we have to work to make it successful and we can make a lot of profit and your opinion

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 10 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (12-16-2019), Batavia (11-18-2019), HappyLife (10-11-2020), Jam habib ahmad (05-21-2020), Kazmi12 (09-25-2020), NOORJAHANN (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143 has much to be proud of king143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 527 Posts

Forex business is a business that is very difficult, which in the process of learning and struggle, for sure we will have many difficulties and even failure, therefore we labor mentally strong, so that when it fails, we can get up and go back to work hard in the process of learning and practice.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to king143 for this useful post.

Batavia (11-18-2019), sanyakanwal (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,087 Posts

Its really hard to get success in this business we must to have a good skills and much experience learn from any mistakes we have done and the important thing we must to have a good self control. Patience and discipline it will make us be better and it can be a brige to our success.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dilwala (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal is a splendid one to behold sanyakanwal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks

Hard work is a key of success and who did hard work he will be soon become a successful trader and success is under his knees so if someone trying to do hard work and struggle for his success then soon he will take the success success is always a bounded for hard work and if you be able to do hard work then nobody can stop you from your success and from your call

8. 3 users say Thank You to sanyakanwal for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani has a reputation beyond repute Atajalani's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,394 Times in 1,594 Posts

Dear member! As we all know that there is only one way to get proper success in every field of life and Forex and that is Hardworking, saying this will not be wrong that hardworking is the pillar of success dear,
    Thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atajalani For This Useful Post:

sohailsohail (12-17-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity has much to be proud of fruity's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 626 Posts

I also hope the fear is a great entity and discipline of the number of coats in Forex. when i play no expiry. then I told me that Filer is not mortal and negative is not fierce until we give gifts. After the job I trade with certainty. This acquisition of my buccaneer can issue me through foreign exchange trading.
    Turn your scars into stars

12. 2 users say Thank You to fruity for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), zimal (11-18-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal is a name known to all zimal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks

Hard work is basically the process of making way to success. Surely , the hard work will lead you to the success in any business not just in Forex , but you should know that you need to work hard in your first steps in learning and practicing , after that you need to work smartly.

14. 2 users say Thank You to zimal for this useful post.

sohailsohail (12-17-2019), tehzeeb (11-18-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb is a splendid one to behold tehzeeb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks

I think we can certainly earn a lot of money, and I think we can know this type of trader, the actual investors in the actual chart left a longer time to see what they do , And over the years, I would think that this trader can succeed in the foreign exchange market, which is my objection. Good luck, good ideas, friends .

16. 4 users say Thank You to tehzeeb for this useful post.

dilwala (11-18-2019), sohailsohail (12-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

17. #9 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,203 Posts

"Indeed, the first phase of the United States-China trade agreement can boost both export activity and corporate investment in the short term," Reuters quoted Martin Ling Rasmussen, a Chinese analyst at Capital Economics, as saying. real estate, an important driver of growth in recent quarters, is targeting moderate development as funding is under pressure from regulatory intervention, he explains.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fxnewboy For This Useful Post:

19. #10 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 1,107 Posts

According to my opinion no one should be successful without hard working. Because hardworking is basic need of success. The lock should not open without key similarly success should not achieve without hard working.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shimaila321 For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...