from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: It takes a lot of hard work to succeed and then they succeed

1. #31 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1506 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,540 Times in 3,413 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Good thread mate, Your point is absolutely right that it requires a lot of hard work to achieve success and if we try to get a lot of hard work and learning knowledge in it, then we will get success soon.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to PhilipOscar for this useful post.

Fartic90 (10-01-2020), HydraF (10-01-2020), Innocentboy0 (10-01-2020), Jasmeen (10-01-2020), Leezaa (10-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #32 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 933 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

If we think that today will join Forex trading and the next day we will be succeeded and get profit from the market then this is impossible because to get profit from the market and be a successful a lot of time and hard working skills are needed a trader should spend a lot of time at the demo trading account to get more skills to be more confident and to get more experience that how to work utilise is indicators tools and timeframes some people will learn 8 in 1 week 1 month and even some people cannot learn for whole life it all depends upon the passion and intelligence level of the traders

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #33 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

hussainahmad72 has a spectacular aura about hussainahmad72 has a spectacular aura about hussainahmad72 has a spectacular aura about hussainahmad72's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

helo dear hope you all well in my thinking It requires a lot of hard work instead and they excel in the job. If you sturggle, we never quit or loss.struggle has been the first thing that would make him good in my career and makes him worthy of our work strong and committed, then we never lose him.

5. #34 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito has much to be proud of preferito's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Of course nothing comes easy in this life. Easy good thing comes with a task. No glory without a gut. Becoming a successful forex trader can only be achieved when we are determined to become so. Not doing anything and waiting for things to happen on its own will be the biggest mirage.

6. #35 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    157 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 421 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Absolutely friend success is very important for us and success comes when we work hard No matter what is the work of the world, if we practice hard in it, we will succeed in it, if we do not practice in any business and do not work, we will fail. Therefore we need that we work very well and work very thoughtfully, only then we can move towards success Q

7. 3 users say Thank You to Secret King for this useful post.

bhai001 (10-11-2020), Luckytrader111 (10-15-2020), Realme5 (10-15-2020)

8. #36 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Auon03 will become famous soon enough Auon03 will become famous soon enough Auon03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

if you want to work on this platform you have to work hard until you not succeeded or you not have achieved your target my friend hard working is a key of success and become a successful man from 8 any type of business that you are doing it also required hard working skills and knowledge to achieve your aim that you have Desire on it so my friend kept in your mind that you have to to keep hard working and you will achieve your goal.Hard work is basically the process of making way to success. Surely , the hard work will lead you to the success in any business not just in Forex , but you should know that you need to work hard in your first steps in learning and practicing , after that you need to work smartly.I also hope the fear is a great entity and discipline of the number of coats in Forex. when i play no expiry. then I told me that Filer is not mortal and negative is not fierce until we give gifts. After the job I trade with certainty. This acquisition of my buccaneer can issue me through foreign exchange trading.Forex business is a business that is very difficult, which in the process of learning and struggle, for sure we will have many difficulties and even failure, therefore we labor mentally strong, so that when it fails, we can get up and go back to work hard in the process of learning and practice.

9. #37 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

RanaNadeem has a spectacular aura about RanaNadeem has a spectacular aura about RanaNadeem has a spectacular aura about RanaNadeem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool Forex Tarding

Quote Originally Posted by Akberahmed     
    Sir if we want to be successful in it then how much more work do we have to work to make it successful and we can make a lot of profit and your opinion
    Hi Forex mate
    Good morning 🌞 Hope you are well
    Dear Forex Trading is Largest business in the world so it ask for High knowledge and Hard work , With Active Mind and Your hard & Smart Work everything in this world is possible , nothing is impossible
    As campare to other business its not Required your physically Hard work , this is benefit we work from anywhere in the world its open 24 Hr 5 days a week
    This requires Different kind of knowledge like Technical Analysis knowledge , Fundamental Analysis and Money management knowledge etc
    Best of luck , Hopefully One Day you will be a Professional Trader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RanaNadeem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #38 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,882 Times in 5,443 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Yes hard work is better for us and the hard work will lead you to the success in any business not just in Forex , but you should know that you need to work hard in your first steps in learning and practicing , after that you need to work smartly.I also hope the fear is a great entity and discipline of the number of coats in Forex. when i play no expiry. then I told me that Filer is not mortal and negative is not fierce until we give gifts. After the job I trade with certainty and then get success.

12. 5 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Luckytrader111 (10-11-2020), Unregistered (4)

13. #39 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03 has much to be proud of Afzaal03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    344 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,380 Times in 904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi friend.

Dear forex member how are you hope you will all be fine.

Dear forex friend if you want to work on this platform you have to work hard until you not succeeded or you not have achieved your target my friend hard working is a key of success and become a successful man from 8 any type of business that you are doing it also required hard working skills and knowledge to achieve your aim that you have Desire on it so my friend kept in your mind that you have to to keep hard working and you will achieve your goal.Hard work is basically the process of making way to success. Surely , the hard work will lead you to the success in any business not just in Forex , but you should know that you need to work hard in your first steps in learning and practicing , after that you need to work smartly.I also hope the fear is a great entity and discipline of the number of coats in Forex. when i play no expiry. then I told me that Filer is not mortal and negative is not fierce until we give gifts. After the job I trade with certainty. This acquisition of my buccaneer can issue me through foreign exchange trading.Forex business is a business that is very difficult, which in the process of learning and struggle, for sure we will have many difficulties and even failure, therefore we labor mentally strong, so that when it fails, we can get up and go back to work hard in the process of learning and practice.

14. #40 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,643 Times in 4,527 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

First of all, it is necessary to work hard, whatever work is done, it can only be possible by seeing hard work and hard working time, as in Forex's online business, the member who will be free in it and seeing good time will work hard here.
    To get success in online business of trading, the most important thing will be the experience of the demo account and then the knowledge, then by improving the quality of the post, the bolt will also be good.

15. 4 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

HHH111 (10-11-2020), NS186 (10-11-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5