• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: How you will become profitable.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Anas3456 is a jewel in the rough Anas3456 is a jewel in the rough Anas3456 is a jewel in the rough Anas3456 is a jewel in the rough Anas3456's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up How you will become profitable.

You will become profitable only when you become able to control your emotions.
      You should be able to ignore some positions and signals that donít look good and strong or you are late and it is not safe to enter.
      If you review your memory, you will see that most of the bad positions you have taken are because you have not picked a strong signal or because you had missed a strong signal but you pushed yourself to enter and make some profit and get out.
      But they went against you right after you entered.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Anas3456 for this useful post.

Abricoska (11-19-2019), SFXZR (11-19-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Buzzed

jinuu333 is a jewel in the rough jinuu333 is a jewel in the rough jinuu333 is a jewel in the rough jinuu333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow i hope u are good Become a Successful Trader in Forex
      Develop a trading plan and always adhere to it.
      Set stop-losses for every trade. ...
      Don't risk more than 2% of your margin per single trade.
      Keep your emotions separate from trading.
      Never trade to compensate for your losses.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jinuu333 For This Useful Post:

Abricoska (11-19-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Asleep

NOORJAHANN is a jewel in the rough NOORJAHANN is a jewel in the rough NOORJAHANN is a jewel in the rough NOORJAHANN is a jewel in the rough NOORJAHANN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to become a profitable then you have to follow the please type in the tread first of all you have the good strategy and movement second is the planning movement third you have to analyse your tired at least you should have start from the smart trade forth is the the always use the short term try not to involved in the long term moment if you follow these rules you become a profitable

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      457 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friends trade entery in correct time and before enter in trade do money management and risk management and technical analysis before trade then we can earn maximum profits through trade.
      Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

asad hammeed 75 is a jewel in the rough asad hammeed 75 is a jewel in the rough asad hammeed 75 is a jewel in the rough asad hammeed 75 is a jewel in the rough asad hammeed 75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello number 2 small unit conversion Millionaire market prices heat control if you can control your emotions then you can successfully the market is not success then you can now be successful in the market is green and emotions that we are doing

8. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can become a profitable business in forex business, work hard and always work with planning patients and cannot confusing about ladies going for loss, we know that forex trading is almost based upon planning in operations planning skills and patients are good and then automatically increase of a profit in less period of time and can successful trader.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Forex city (11-21-2019), Forex mster (11-21-2019)

10. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angry

Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani has a brilliant future Atajalani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,038 Times in 938 Posts

Dear member! If you want to become a professional and profitable trader then you will have to stay away from emotion and dear, because these are the worst enemy of a trader,if you can not control your emotions then you can not control your money.
      thanks!

11. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny is a glorious beacon of light Pajyx Janny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear brother you have rightly said that we should make a new plan to be profitable because by making a new plan man's express and knowledge is the best and we should never be tempted. Focus more on learning because human learning does not earn, and we should focus most on form and learning

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Pajyx Janny for this useful post.

Bisconni (11-19-2019), Try2learn (11-19-2019)

13. #9 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Prius is a jewel in the rough Prius is a jewel in the rough Prius is a jewel in the rough Prius's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Always there need good experience perfect learning for better trading you have to learn how to trade the proper way so that the chance of making profits is higher if you have enough knowledge then you can earn money from forex trading business otherwise not.,..

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Prius for this useful post.

Bisconni (11-19-2019), shine (11-19-2019), Try2learn (11-19-2019), Unregistered (4)

15. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 367 Posts

To get profit . Extreme good skill in Forex can makes us become rich. Forex trading can help us to earn unlimited money, and we can do that if we have high trading skill. It makes so many people interested to learn this business, they practice everyday and evaluate their trading everyday to have good trading skill.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to shine for this useful post.

Try2learn (11-19-2019), zimal (11-19-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...