1. #11 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Tailan is on a distinguished road Tailan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex Market risk is majorly determined by the level of knowledge. The end of a man's knowledge is the beginning of another, this can be measured by experience and expertise. Every individual must understand that knowledge come first before trading forex and without this, forex becomes gambling. it is a rule of thump in forex trading that you must trade demo for atleast three months in order to build your confidence over time before going into live trades and your trade shouldn't exceed 5% of your capital. Forex market is not risky in itself but risk lies in the way we handle the trades(Greediness and fear).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tailan For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (11-21-2019)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

SFXZR is a glorious beacon of light SFXZR is a glorious beacon of light SFXZR is a glorious beacon of light SFXZR is a glorious beacon of light SFXZR is a glorious beacon of light SFXZR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anas3456     
      Forex trading can be risky if you donít know how to limit and control your risk.
      It is like driving. Driving is not risky by itself. The way that some people drive, is risky. Similarly, Forex trading is not risky by itself. The way some people trade Forex, is risky.
      Some people start trading with real money while they donít even know the basics. Most traders open a live account and start trading with real money, when they have not been able to have any success in demo trading. Unfortunately, many of them trade with the money they cannot afford to lose. Forex trading can be the best event of your life. But be careful not to change it to a disaster because of your own mistakes.
      Yes dear Forex trading is a risky platform if any body want to trade but they have no knowledge then he never get in his ,But if he before use demo from comes bonus then he gain good knowledge and trading experience and he got the more ,s in his trade .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SFXZR For This Useful Post:

5. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321 is a glorious beacon of light Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend forex trading is most risky business in all over the world if you have no experience and knowledge about trading so gain knowledge and experience about trading then your race percentage will be minimise and you are your earning percentage will be increase.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shimaila321 For This Useful Post:

7. #14 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Muhammaddanyal will become famous soon enough Muhammaddanyal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think every business run only when your are eligible to take the risks. in forex trading you can take calculated risks and earn the amount. if we saw the market worldwide i think there is a positive gesture in market. if you are able to learn the trading sign then you can take risks easily.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammaddanyal For This Useful Post:

9. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 has a spectacular aura about Frd52 has a spectacular aura about Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anas3456     
      Forex trading can be risky if you donít know how to limit and control your risk.
      It is like driving. Driving is not risky by itself. The way that some people drive, is risky. Similarly, Forex trading is not risky by itself. The way some people trade Forex, is risky.
      Some people start trading with real money while they donít even know the basics. Most traders open a live account and start trading with real money, when they have not been able to have any success in demo trading. Unfortunately, many of them trade with the money they cannot afford to lose. Forex trading can be the best event of your life. But be careful not to change it to a disaster because of your own mistakes.
      Tell you can money trading strategy can be learning by opening demo count with a broker and its learning be what doing a broker compression to explore what might be the best in terms of meaning and Yasir trading near to the short term strategy of a range trading trend trading is used when you want to take position along a number of rights movement and you decide whatever you think those position will move up and down

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frd52 For This Useful Post:

11. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,035 Times in 1,187 Posts

according to my opinion forex trading is most profitable trading but it can risky business if you can not fulfill the requirements of profitable trading.I want to share some important requirements of profitable and risks free trading.
      improve your knowledge and experience which are basic keys to success because this business can be very dangerous and harmful without knowledge and experience.take your self away from greed and emotions while trading,make your best planning and analysis before choosing currency pairs,make sure your money management and risks management should be best,always learn from your mistakes and don't repeat your mistakes again because repeated mistakes can create big problems in this business.

12. #17 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion is a glorious beacon of light Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

About my experience forex trading is a sometime risky and sometime profitable, we know that all online business is a risky business but we can control risk we will work hard and increase our experience and knowledge about trading and then we can become a successful trader and we can control risk easily.we also not at risk is a part of life and we cannot confused during overtrading going for loss this is the part of business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

Forex mster (11-21-2019)

14. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,612 Posts

Always make a plan before trading so that you never face loss and try to learn from your mistakes also.It is not easy to trade, and suppose u manage to trade then itís not easy to keep the profit rolling in for long time.if we are greedy we should stop ourselves because it hurts us too much.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (11-25-2019), HappyLife (11-27-2019), Jam habib ahmad (11-25-2019), mohsin66 (11-25-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2