• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Mistakes are just because lack of knowledge and experience

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh has a brilliant future Randavasingh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,663 Times in 539 Posts

Post Mistakes are just because lack of knowledge and experience

Mistake are just because of lack of knowledge and lack of experience in Forex trading if we have not experience and knowledge about the Forex trading then we will make so many mistakes in Forex trading and can't reduce our mistake without goods skills if we increase our knowledge in Forex trading then we will be able to manage our account and our mistake will be reduced to zero, we can easily reduce our mistake with the help of demo account because we are regular practice and demo acount and have evaluation of ourselves and every day then our mistake level will not be increase in real trading it will be important for all the traders that they should evaluate themselves what was the reason of mistake in real trading.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Randavasingh for this useful post.

Munda 420 (11-20-2019), ShahzadGul (11-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

ShahzadGul will become famous soon enough ShahzadGul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right. but the biggest problem of trader is patients. we have not any patients. if we open a trade and our trade will go in profit around 30 dollar. and suddenly the trade will go against us we will close the trade. and than market will again go to our side but there will be to late. why because we have not any patients.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mistakes come due to inability to take the right decisions of trading and so the trader could not be able to know where to set the orders in the proper positions and so he will do mistakes all time or most of time and will not be able to trade well always, forex requires a good trader that knows how to take the right decision in the proper time and so he can succeed and avoid failure.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear members, Hope all of you are fine and enjoy your work here. Yes dear you are right that we commit mistakes because of lacking experience and knowledge, but in my opinion it's not true always, a successful and experience trader can also commit mistakes. Trading is so unpredictable and there come changes in the trading market every time, one must keep himself updated and aware of the trends.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,177 Times in 789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randavasingh     
      Mistake are just because of lack of knowledge and lack of experience in Forex trading if we have not experience and knowledge about the Forex trading then we will make so many mistakes in Forex trading and can't reduce our mistake without goods skills if we increase our knowledge in Forex trading then we will be able to manage our account and our mistake will be reduced to zero, we can easily reduce our mistake with the help of demo account because we are regular practice and demo acount and have evaluation of ourselves and every day then our mistake level will not be increase in real trading it will be important for all the traders that they should evaluate themselves what was the reason of mistake in real trading.
      Traders make several simple mistakes that can otherwise be avoided, and they lose a lot. Traders, especially newbies, should ensure they get as much trading education as possible. You don't have to buy, in fact, bought education is often very useless. Just get them on free forums like this useful thread. One of the worst mistakes traders make is having a very big ego that makes you trade without stop loss.
      Without Patience Trading Is Not Possible

7. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Lake of knowledge

Yes my dear friend I agree with you lake knowledge and experience is the basic reason to do mistake. If you have knowledge and experience about reading then your mistake percentage will be minimise.

Reply to thread