from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 1178 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Shehroz Khan - Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 Times in 3,568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Shehroz Khan - Trading Journal

Hi friends I am Shehroz Khan how are you? I have 3 years trading experience in the market of forex I have joined this forum to discuss my knowledge with the members of mt5 forum. I will give you some signals I have made with technical analysis of the forex then you are to trade on that signals I hope if you follow my signals then you will get profits from forex. It's a market of experience if you have good knowledge and experience of the forex then you are to trade with your own strategies and knowledge but if you have not experienced about the forex then you are advised to follow signals and trade on the signals.best of luck and have a nice trading,keep in mind that trading is not what you think , trading is what you see,stay blessed.
    Last edited by Aviz; 09-03-2020 at 12:39 PM.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    499 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,591 Times in 1,623 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz khan     
    Hi friends I am Shehroz Khan how are you? I have 3 years trading experience in the market of forex I have joined this forum to discuss my knowledge with the members of mt5 forum. I will give you some signals I have made with technical analysis of the forex then you are to trade on that signals I hope if you follow my signals then you will get profits from forex. It's a market of experience if you have good knowledge and experience of the forex then you are to trade with your own strategies and knowledge but if you have not experienced about the forex then you are advised to follow signals and trade on the signals.best of luck and have a nice trading,keep in mind that trading is not what you think , trading is what you see,stay blessed.
    Dear shahroz first of all welcome to the trading general session. Yes this is a very nice and great session for discussion about our experience and analysis of the trading. I appreciate you that you have experience of 3 years in trading field so I expect that you will give us your good experience and analysis. So that we can get good benefit from your previous experience.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3846 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,755 Times in 4,511 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome mate, The great introduction of you, I am monitoring that why every one from the new members is opening his journal for sharing the signal's, if you want to share the signal's than I think you should have to join the signal section and you should have to create your own thread, in this section you should have to share your technical analysis not the signal, don't mind from my word's because it's reality

4. 13 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), Ayanullah (13-10-2020), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Faizii (04-04-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Haris000 (05-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Shehroz khan (22-11-2019), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020)

5. #4 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello how are you friends how tradings are going on how much you are getting profits. I am here to give a signal of the GBPUSD I have made it with my knowledge and experience that it will goes so much down and I think it will breaks a big points and the traders who have makes a good profits. So I advised to now a days GBPUSD is going to downside make a long terms trades to get big profits from the forex tradings. So guys see the signals and follow these.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 17 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), Ayanullah (13-10-2020), BlackDollar (23-11-2019), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Faizii (04-04-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Hania324 (22-11-2019), Haris000 (05-05-2020), Mikejohn (22-11-2019), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), shoaib122 (18-08-2020), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020), Techie (31-05-2020)

7. #5 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn is a splendid one to behold Mikejohn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello how are you friends how tradings are going on how much you are getting profits. I am here to give a signal of the GBPUSD I have made it with my knowledge and experience that it will goes so much down and I think it will breaks a big points and the traders who have makes a good profits. So I advised to now a days GBPUSD is going to downside make a long terms trades to get big profits from the forex tradings. So guys see the signals and follow these.
    Hello mates .. we look at the GBPUSD on the H4 time frame it is usually seen that the Sellers got excellent profit yesterday it go downwards and breakout the support. the movement of the buyers entering the market pressured up, but for the current increase the movement of the GBPUSD is still blocked. the GBPUSD movement experienced a downward correction to find a foothold to go up further and the resistance breakout barrier to the current GBPUSD increase, and looking for a buy setup seems quite relevant, waiting for the GBPUSD movement to start going downward correction, because it is seen at the buyers pressure...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 14 users say Thank You to Mikejohn for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), arbaloch99 (02-03-2020), Ayanullah (13-10-2020), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Faizii (14-04-2020), Haris000 (05-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Shehroz khan (22-11-2019), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #6 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Hania324 will become famous soon enough Hania324 will become famous soon enough Hania324's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear i am fine and you are also looking fine this is good, dear that's good analysis and its second analysis which i see at GBP/USD and your analysis work well and price of gbpusd is now going down as you said dear its not end of market as Gbpusd reject from its resistance and now there are maximum hope for more downwards movement in gbpusd so dear you can sell gbpusd more for more good profit but dear due to good volatility please trade with small lot size as it will be good for you and you can make more 100 pips profit.

10. 13 users say Thank You to Hania324 for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), Ayanullah (13-10-2020), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Haris000 (05-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Shehroz khan (26-11-2019), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #7 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi friend how are you. Best wishes for all of you. How's your tradings are going on. Today is last day of the tradings for this week I hope you all are earned very well and you will enjoy your earnings on weekend.
    I am giving you a signal of EURUSD now it's on sell rushing but after weekend days it will be go uptrend because in daily time frame the price of EURUSD is moving above the trend line that is acting as support level according to my experience, knowledge and strategies this pair will be give profit to the buyers of this. Best of luck you all are to search for this my analysis and make your trades.
    Attached Images  

12. 12 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), Ayanullah (13-10-2020), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Fozia424 (22-11-2019), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Haris000 (05-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020)

13. #8 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1059 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 487 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi friend how are you. Best wishes for all of you. How's your tradings are going on. Today is last day of the tradings for this week I hope you all are earned very well and you will enjoy your earnings on weekend.
    I am giving you a signal of EURUSD now it's on sell rushing but after weekend days it will be go uptrend because in daily time frame the price of EURUSD is moving above the trend line that is acting as support level according to my experience, knowledge and strategies this pair will be give profit to the buyers of this. Best of luck you all are to search for this my analysis and make your trades.
    my dear friend how are you ?nice to see your analysis and prediction about this currency pair you are saying that this currency pair is looking bulish ,my all trading fellows as per my experience and opinion this will be the best opportunity for buyers after some time now it's looking very bearish and giving opportunity to sellers,I recommend to all of you that focus on market movement before placing any order and using money management and risk management is very important and necessary while trading because using these qualities you can save your account and increase your capital, best of luck and have a nice trading.

14. 11 users say Thank You to Fozia424 for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), coronavirus (26-05-2020), Faizii (04-04-2020), Haris000 (05-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shehroz khan (23-11-2019), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #9 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Today market is closed but I make a signal EURUSD. Yesterday I make a signal of this pair that this will goes down and it touches the point value of 1.1014 and I gave that signal when it was at the position of 1.1060. now it will goes down more upro 1.0920 to 1.0950 so for Monday's I makes a signal It will touches the points of 1.0950 and then it will move upwards so first to makes a trade of sell and when it does touches the value of 1.0950 then keep your eyes on screen where it stands at any support level then it will move back to the upward direction. So all of you advised to close the trade of sell on support level and wait to move up then makes a trade of buy.
    Attached Images  

16. 18 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), ayan555 (23-11-2019), BlackDollar (23-11-2019), coronavirus (26-05-2020), fragile (23-11-2019), grandfather (23-11-2019), Haris000 (05-05-2020), Humor (23-11-2019), iMaham (23-11-2019), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020), Techie (31-05-2020), Unregistered (3)

17. #10 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1465 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,216 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today market is closed but I make a signal EURUSD. Yesterday I make a signal of this pair that this will goes down and it touches the point value of 1.1014 and I gave that signal when it was at the position of 1.1060. now it will goes down more upro 1.0920 to 1.0950 so for Monday's I makes a signal It will touches the points of 1.0950 and then it will move upwards so first to makes a trade of sell and when it does touches the value of 1.0950 then keep your eyes on screen where it stands at any support level then it will move back to the upward direction. So all of you advised to close the trade of sell on support level and wait to move up then makes a trade of buy.
    if we see the daily candle in this EURUSD pair, then the market has a big chance to go down, and I'm sure it will go down to the support area, or the red line that you made, so we can open sell with targets in the area, hopefully what we try can produce, and if there are mistakes we hope we can evaluate and improve well, keep money management well and don't forget to start our trading by praying first, so that it can run well, hopefully everything is facilitated and can be a blessing for us all, happy weekend.

18. 14 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

Ajmal003 (11-10-2020), Akberahmed (29-12-2019), BlackDollar (23-11-2019), coronavirus (26-05-2020), dibakarm1987 (10-07-2020), Faizii (04-04-2020), Frd52 (14-06-2020), Haris000 (13-05-2020), naveed hassan (17-05-2020), Pakeeza (10-06-2020), RizwanMohsin (20-06-2020), Shahmuhammad (16-12-2019), Shehroz khan (23-11-2019), sugikdaeva (25-06-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 1178 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25