• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 40 of 40 ... 35 38 39 40

Thread: ❤️Shehroz Khan trading journal ❤️

1. #391 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 has a spectacular aura about shazia11 has a spectacular aura about shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz khan     
      Hello my all dear friends how are you. I hope you all are fine and making good posts. Now I am going to disscus with you about prices of gold and the gold prices will goes upsides a little bit but when it will goes upsides a resistance will be observed by gold at 1550.50 and its a most higher point of the gold in list two years history and it will not breaked because the prices of USD are growing upsides and it will goes upsides and it will effect on gold and these both are moving reverse of each others if USD goes up then gold came down and when USD goes down then gold will goes upsides. All the traders are advised to share your knowledge and experience here.
      Hi forex trader, l I hope you Wil be fine and have good posts.trying to do good work to make good bonus. I like your points. your anaylsis is very good about gold any usd. both are going in good position. Gold reach high lev::el of the year. USD also going upwards. dollar effects on gold price when dollars moves up gold price also raise up. I wish all the members have a. good trade . and share there experience. with us. have a good night.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shazia11 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (Yesterday)

3. #392 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,071 Times in 3,526 Posts

Ho my dearest friends how are you and where your tradings are going on. I hope you all are doing well and fine. I hope you all will making good posts here and getting good profits from forex trading market. Now I am going to disscus with the forum members where the prices of EURUSD will moves. I have make some analysis and these are telling to me that the prices of EURUSD will observe strong bullish trend because there are some hidden positive effects on this currency pair so it's best time for buyers to buy this pair now for long time.

Whole week the price of EURUSD was fully bullish trend and still the price is making some good bullish trends, by the way, good to see the analysis from EURUSD pair whereas the price looks getting some more strength and according to my analysis, the last day we may see some different situation from major pairs whereas the price may try to correct its price.

So, according to my point of view, right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with EURUSD pair and there is more possible chance is to see some bearish trends from it.

4. #393 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,067 Times in 525 Posts

Hello my all dear friends how are you. I hope you all are fine and making good posts. Now I am going to disscus with you about prices of gold and the gold prices will goes upsides a little bit but when it will goes upsides a resistance will be observed by gold at 1550.50 and its a most higher point of the gold in list two years history and it will not breaked because the prices of USD are growing upsides and it will goes upsides and it will effect on gold and these both are moving reverse of each others if USD goes up then gold came down and when USD goes down then gold will goes upsides. All the traders are advised to share your knowledge and experience here.
      Looking at the half-hour trading window and with an anticipation of the employment statement for non-US farmers tomorrow
      The price is expected after the false break of the resistance level at 1476 and the drop from it to the 1471 support level
      To reach it again and return to the same support that had previously been ascended from it and a break of this support means
      Targeting the next support at 1466 price level.

Reply to thread
    Page 40 of 40 ... 35 38 39 40