• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 40 ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 34 ...

Thread: ❤️Shehroz Khan trading journal ❤️

1. #281 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear friends how are you feeling today. Today is first day of the forex trading market opening. I hope you all are fine and enjoying tradings after the weekend and you all are making good profits. Now I want to discuss with you about oil prices those are going downsides from last two trading days today and day before weekend. Before weekend oil prices goes so much downside and I think these will goes more down like as today there was a bearish trend in oil prices.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

King51 (12-02-2019), Manoo1010 (12-02-2019), Shabnam424 (12-02-2019)

3. #282 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,726 Times in 1,469 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz khan     
      Hello dear friends how are you feeling today. Today is first day of the forex trading market opening. I hope you all are fine and enjoying tradings after the weekend and you all are making good profits. Now I want to discuss with you about oil prices those are going downsides from last two trading days today and day before weekend. Before weekend oil prices goes so much downside and I think these will goes more down like as today there was a bearish trend in oil prices.
      yes dear I am totally agree with your analysis about crude oil trading dear fellow I am also fan of oil trading because oil give us a good profit Because crude Oil is so volatile and predictable ,previous Friday we see a very big move towards downside almost 300pips, now according to my experience and Analysis this will be the best opportunity for sellers it will approach to 54.60 support level if crude oil break this level then it will touch to 51.60 level best of luck and have a nice trading.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

King51 (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

5. #283 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,041 Times in 1,058 Posts

Dear i agree with your analysis. Crude oil remain in ranging in last week but at the end of week crude oil start falling and now according to my point of view crude oil remain in bearish trend and hopefully it will touch 51.00.
      Thanks dear for sharing your best thoughts and experience with us hopefully it will be helpful for me to make good profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King51 For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

7. #284 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 is a jewel in the rough Manoo1010 is a jewel in the rough Manoo1010 is a jewel in the rough Manoo1010 is a jewel in the rough Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex analysis about the crude oil indeed very good analysis and I totally agree with your analysis last trading day it will be bearish trend in my point of view after 2,3,days later it will be moved to bullish trend and please share your experience and analysis in forex mate your analysis always helpful for me in future trading thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

9. #285 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan is a glorious beacon of light Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends how are you feeling today and how much you earn from the forex today. I hope you all are fine and making good money from forex. I was make a signal that traders are advised to sell the oil because as my knowledge and experience oil prices were moving downsides and today also oil prices are going to downsides. According to my knowledge and experience oil prices today touch the value of 55.50 and tomorrow prices will goes more down and these will go to the point of 54.25 so all the traders are make your own analysis and share with us.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

King51 (12-02-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

11. #286 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,041 Times in 1,058 Posts

Hi friends how are you feeling today and how much you earn from the forex today. I hope you all are fine and making good money from forex. I was make a signal that traders are advised to sell the oil because as my knowledge and experience oil prices were moving downsides and today also oil prices are going to downsides. According to my knowledge and experience oil prices today touch the value of 55.50 and tomorrow prices will goes more down and these will go to the point of 54.25 so all the traders are make your own analysis and share with us.
      Dear sheroz hopefully you will be fine and your trades will be floating in profit.
      Today early in the morning when saw the chart of Crude oil i think that crude will remain in bearish trend but in first session market will remain in bulls candle and after opening of London session market start his real bearish trend so i think it will continue bearish movement.
      Thanks dear for sharing your best thoughts with us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King51 For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

13. #287 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi is a glorious beacon of light Ladlaniazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crude oil is gradually going down from Friday and it went down today as well after went up. Crude oil price is up 1.5% on Monday, recovering after last Friday's 5% drop (the biggest one-day fall since 17 Sep). My preference for long positions above 55.45 with targets at 56.60 & 57.10 in extension. Alternative scenario below 55.45 look for further downside with 55.00 & 54.55 as targets. I wish that it will go up in coming time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlaniazi For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

15. #288 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friends how are you. Today market is trending upside and now I am on screen when day starts a new bar of daily time frame indicates us some useful things that I am going to discuss with you. Today I observed new candle of oil that after making new candle oil prices grows upsides ten points it means oil prices will goes to upsides today tomorrow there was a sellers pressure on the oil and today buyers pressure observed I have make analyses sis for today only for long term trader's oil prices gradually goes downsides but today oil prices moves upsides upto 50 plus points.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Hoorab878 (12-03-2019), Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

17. #289 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878 has a brilliant future Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,593 Times in 592 Posts

Hello my dear friends how are you. Today market is trending upside and now I am on screen when day starts a new bar of daily time frame indicates us some useful things that I am going to discuss with you. Today I observed new candle of oil that after making new candle oil prices grows upsides ten points it means oil prices will goes to upsides today tomorrow there was a sellers pressure on the oil and today buyers pressure observed I have make analyses sis for today only for long term trader's oil prices gradually goes downsides but today oil prices moves upsides upto 50 plus points.
      dear friend yesterday when the market was open of crude oil it made a gap of 60 pics and then it's gone bullish till 5 7.67 and in the last hours of the market returns towards 55.6 2 so right now I am suggesting by the opportunities till it holds the resistance of 5 6.80 best of luck for your trading have a nice day.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoorab878 For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

19. #290 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,131 Times in 2,850 Posts

Good morning, oil prices have the potential to rise to test the resistance of $ 56.60 - 57.30 if sentiment on the Chinese economy is better and hopes OPEC will cut production levels further at this week's meeting. Conversely a deteriorating US-China relationship is likely to pressure oil prices down to test support at $ 55.80 - 55.00.

Support Levels: 55.80 - 55.00 - 54.60
      Resistance Level: 56.60 - 57.30 - 58.00
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Nazishirfan (12-03-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 40 ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 34 ...