on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1168 of 1168 ... 1163 1166 1167 1168
Results 11,671 to 11,675 of 11675

Thread: Shehroz Khan - Trading Journal

1. #11671 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3024 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz khan     
    Dear mates of the forum forex market has been closed for two days due to weekend holidays and will be open after two days leave. Now we are free for two days for making analysis for next week trading. Now I am going to share with you my analysis of the United States of American dollar versus Swiss france that's market was closed on 0.9169$ per unit price. When we see usdchf currency pair in daily time frame we can see this pair is making very beautiful swing angle and faces rejection from it's support level of 0.9023$ per unit price and the level 0.9023$ price acted as a strong support for this pair this time and also some time ago so we can expect prices can not falls more down from 0.9023$ price and now prices has been started bull run movement and we can place our order of buy with up trend. Our buying treade target should be at 0.9293 and also our take profit will be near about to this price and we can set our stop loss point near about the level of 0.9023$ per unit price as per my point of view and as per my weekly forecast of this pair.
    Hello my dear mt5 friends how are you? Hope you are well and good. I am also fine. today is the market off day we all become relax and do out others work. Here I can see you share your analysis on the usdchf pair. This is look well. I like your analysis and appreciated for this good analysis. If we see the chart of your analysis usdchf then I can say some things. by reading your analysis I assume you are on the bullish mode here. now I want to share my opinion about the market movement of this usdchf pair.

If we see the daily chart of the usdchf then we can see the market price now lies on the 0.9170 level area. and from our clear eyes we can see the price going up. The next resistance will come 0.9200 level area. and if the price can break this level then key resistance will come 0.9290 level area. as the USD is so much strong due to fundamental news. US election is knocking at the door so the price of usd do not have any correct movement. now its going up and it can going down any time. there is no technical issue here only fundamental now control the market. so we need to be cautious in this election time.

My suggestion in this usdchf we should take buy now and we should use low lot trading. We should use proper stop loss and take profit. this will be wise decision for us.
    Best wishes for your trading on the usdchf pair.

2. #11672 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri is a name known to all Helio Dimitri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AHT     
    Hello my dear mt5 friends how are you? Hope you are well and good. I am also fine. today is the market off day we all become relax and do out others work. Here I can see you share your analysis on the usdchf pair. This is look well. I like your analysis and appreciated for this good analysis. If we see the chart of your analysis usdchf then I can say some things. by reading your analysis I assume you are on the bullish mode here. now I want to share my opinion about the market movement of this usdchf pair.

If we see the daily chart of the usdchf then we can see the market price now lies on the 0.9170 level area. and from our clear eyes we can see the price going up. The next resistance will come 0.9200 level area. and if the price can break this level then key resistance will come 0.9290 level area. as the USD is so much strong due to fundamental news. US election is knocking at the door so the price of usd do not have any correct movement. now its going up and it can going down any time. there is no technical issue here only fundamental now control the market. so we need to be cautious in this election time.

My suggestion in this usdchf we should take buy now and we should use low lot trading. We should use proper stop loss and take profit. this will be wise decision for us.
    Best wishes for your trading on the usdchf pair.
    As for most major currencies on the market, the week was not the most positive for the dollar and against the Swiss franc, as the dollar continued to stay in line with the price decline against the franc throughout the week, which manifested itself from a technical point of view in the presence of a price channel for the instrument's decline. Behavior during weekly trading was also generally similar to other currencies, the dollar slightly corrected upward in the first half of the week, after which it began to weaken strongly from Thursday and especially on Friday, having lost only about 70 pips and closing the weekly trading at 0.9094.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #11673 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,587 Times in 2,403 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Dear mates of the forum forex market has been closed for two days due to weekend holidays and will be open after two days leave. Now we are free for two days for making analysis for next week trading. Now I am going to share with you my analysis of the United States of American dollar versus Swiss france that's market was closed on 0.9169$ per unit price. When we see usdchf currency pair in daily time frame we can see this pair is making very beautiful swing angle and faces rejection from it's support level of 0.9023$ per unit price and the level 0.9023$ price acted as a strong support for this pair this time and also some time ago so we can expect prices can not falls more down from 0.9023$ price and now prices has been started bull run movement and we can place our order of buy with up trend. Our buying treade target should be at 0.9293 and also our take profit will be near about to this price and we can set our stop loss point near about the level of 0.9023$ per unit price as per my point of view and as per my weekly forecast of this pair.

I think the pair of USDCHF will rely on 0.9140 support failing a breakout at 0.9110 as I expected Things are moving considerably on the side of Brussels in order to lessen the impact of the expected recession in most of the states USDCHF Next objectives it seems that are approaching 0.9125 and it could be better if the efforts started pay off, then we could end up with resistance of the USDCHF against the greenback going to 0.9150 Buy between 0.9075 to 0/9175 level 100 pips depending on the situation it is acceptable

4. #11674 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Farooqalam09 has a spectacular aura about Farooqalam09 has a spectacular aura about Farooqalam09 has a spectacular aura about Farooqalam09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear mates of mt5 forex forum....!
    I am all right and I hope everyone will be safe and must feel relaxed and comfortable without any mental practice. Because trading is a twenty four hours mental exercise which a trader has to be done in working days of the whole week.
    Holidays are a big gift to feel free no trade no profit no loss 😁😁😁
    Dear and respected fellow your analytical point of view on United States of American Dollar and Swiss franc currency pair is right you have good figures about this currency pair really appreciable approach dear friend you have.
    I totally agreed with your opinion and in my point of view in the next week it will move upward direction so buy trade will be profitable.
    Best wishes for all dears
    Have a happy weekend 🌹🌹🌹

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #11675 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Muhammadarslan52 will become famous soon enough Muhammadarslan52's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends I am Shehroz Khan how are you? I have 3 years trading experience in the market of forex I have joined this forum to discuss my knowledge with the members of mt5 forum. I will give you some signals I have made with technical analysis of the forex then you are to trade on that signals I hope if you follow my signals then you will get profits from forex. It's a market of experience if you have good knowledge and experience of the forex then you are to trade with your own strategies and knowledge but if you have not experienced about the forex then you are advised to follow signals and trade on the signals.best of luck and have a nice trading,keep in mind that trading is not what you think , trading is what you see,stay blessed.
    it is moving lower again and I expect the down swing to hit the lower level this time around. Price has maintained it's resistance and the bearish correction is showing strong momentum again. Traders can open sell positions on this. the first target will be 75 pips and stop loss should be a little above.

Reply to thread
Page 1168 of 1168 ... 1163 1166 1167 1168

Subscribed to this Thread : 27