• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Terms of Trading Psychology

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah . we have to guite our mindset very strongly because they will be very much affected mostly i the negative way if we arent careful. that to me is the most important thing to do if you ask me

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ragil is an unknown quantity at this point ragil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu     
      yeah . we have to guite our mindset very strongly because they will be very much affected mostly i the negative way if we arent careful. that to me is the most important thing to do if you ask me
      yes i agree because with a good mindset then you will get good results if you enter the real you have to be careful with that because you will know the risks that you will face in the real account

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

bangdoez is an unknown quantity at this point bangdoez's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

before you formulate your strategy, you first need to make corrections to your trading psychology, and try to stay away from greed and reckless attitude when they want to open a position.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nicely said all the main things that we need to keep in our mind. Thanks a lot for sharing this detail yet very short post. You have been able to mentioned all the main points about Forex trading in a very short post.

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,107 Times in 4,707 Posts

Train the basic psychology of the nature and character we are a little difficult, let alone to be able to control it. Usually it just happens spontaneously when faced with something unexpected in the trade. Mentally prepared to face strong market pressure needs to be done so that our psychology is not easily swayed.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

moody mooda is an unknown quantity at this point moody mooda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Forex market is mainly about its participants. A traderís success depends not only on how efficiently he applies tools of technical and fundamental analysis, but also on whether he can control his own emotions while trading.

Excitement, greed, fear, ambitions, and hopes are the emotions that highly influence the decision-making process of traders and therefore the market sentiment. The importance of the human and psychological dimension of trading can therefore be hardly overestimated.

Forex trading psychology deals with the emotional reactions of market participants along with mechanics behind trading decisions. After devoting some time to psychology you will learn to control your emotions, to objectively assess your strengths and weaknesses, and to develop the qualities that will be useful in the trading process.

The next step in studying forex psychology is understanding the psychological background behind each market event. If you know what is driving the market at the moment, be it economic factors or tradersí panic and optimism, you can do a more accurate market analysis and get maximum profit from each trade.

The collection of educational materials on the MRC Markets website covers the most important aspects of trading including forex psychology, dealing with your emotions, and using emotional responses of other market participants to your advantage

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To trade in forex you must have more knowledge about economy. It is very importent to know about forex fundamental news. I also try to know about this things.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

issu is an unknown quantity at this point issu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

patience is a sequence that is very important to do a natural trade forex, because patience is needed once in forex trading, we also should be able to do the analysis and management of money is good for us to be profitable trading

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

faria will become famous soon enough faria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think this information is very useful for every trader, and from your provide information i have repair my mind because most of the time i was more greediness in this market, but i did not agree to 100% trust on any indicator, because indicator did not provide 100% correction information.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dida is on a distinguished road dida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a great tips for beginners run, because with these tips we can recognize the fundamental importance of a patient and also increase our trade with these tips and I hope other newbies realize

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...