• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Terms of Trading Psychology

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,608 Times in 3,500 Posts

When it comes to forex trading market, there will always be upside and down, which I see as a normal things. But when we are facing difficulties I think it's that time that we need to show more professionalism in the market, we can not be scared of what the market is doing to our capital. We need to be more cautious and be doing more analysis and trade less then we will surely overcome

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is important for the trader to be in possession of some of these traits because they are so very important if you must be able to consistently profits from the forex market, just make sure that you are relaxed each time you are taking a trade, be patient and wait for the market to practically drop a trade in your laps, also make sure that you always trade with discipline.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think instead of saying don't be greedy or be patient we can say that Forex needs an emotions free person to be able to earn, all what you need to do is picking your trading strategy, set up your money management system and just keep stick to your rules without any kind of emotions, if you have an entry signal then enter, if things changed then close the trade, never mind if you are winning or losing just follow your rules and if your system is good enough, then you will always be a winner on the long term.

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,319 Times in 1,669 Posts

It is better to say we should not be greedy, I have seen a couple of traders that always lose their account because impatience and greed has never allowed them to earn from their account, emotions can be controlled through our decisions to kill the tendency for greed.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The psychology that we have actually will continue to change if faced with various problems that can affect emotions, often traders will trade because they are affected by the emotions they have so that there are traders who become greedy in trading to be able to get large profits in a short time or also being afraid to open a position because they don't want to make mistakes.
      “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” — Warren Buffett

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mokhtar26 is an unknown quantity at this point mokhtar26's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trend is your freind, and good strategy with money management, with long Experiment,and good psyco with self-restraint this is way of success in forex

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading psychology is a big thing. Often, it is the psychology, and not a lack of academic knowledge or skill in application, that is considered to be the primary originator of trading mistakes.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9