• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 20 ... 14 17 18 19 20

Thread: Can I use MT4 in mobile?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MobileTrader also allows you to monitor trading positions that are still pending, floating or closed. Modification of orders for floating positions can also be done. This sometimes needs to be done to anticipate price changes that could potentially affect your trading opportunities. Now, with the ability of InstaForex MobileTrader in presenting these trading options, you can readjust the stop loss and take profit levels to the current price conditions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

Rizwan Irshad (03-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,431 Times in 2,335 Posts

why not! there is application of mt4 platform in android system, ios and every single platform. It is very easy and flexible to trade with mobile device now a days. previously we had to stick with our PC and wait for the internet good connection. Now a days it is so much cheaper rate of internet and smartphone which is much much easier for us and we can monitor our trade or do our trade anytime form anywhere.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Iftikharullahkhan is on a distinguished road Iftikharullahkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dont wory about that offcourse u can use mt4 in indriod sets and there are many type of mt4 broker for mobile.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Iftikharullahkhan for this useful post.

Rizwan Irshad (03-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,882 Times in 1,560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leriardo View Post
      I am newbie in forex trading and i want to install MT4 in my mobile.
      Its possible for me or not If possible How can i do this????
      You have come to the right place for information because mt5 forum is the best place for outsourcing great information. I will tell that you it depends on your the type of phone you are using, because each phone has its operating system OS which will determined the software app to download. If your phone is android system supported phone mobile then simply go to your phone mobile apps store and download or go online to play stores and download mt4 mobile platform and follow the installing instruction and guide. I hope this information helps mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iftikharullahkhan View Post
      Dont wory about that offcourse u can use mt4 in indriod sets and there are many type of mt4 broker for mobile.
      Don't use Android for market analysis.
      Did you know that professional traders like to use computers with multiple screens to analyze forex? This is because the size of the screen will affect the trader's perspective. A trader requires at least a screen the size of a netbook (10-12 inch) in order to analyze charts of price movements carefully and capture overall market conditions. Use android for pending orders, take profit, and stop loss.
      The real function is to make it easier for traders to be able to monitor the execution of Pending Orders, Take Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) wherever the trader is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad has much to be proud of Rizwan Irshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,204 Times in 347 Posts

Hello all forex trading members, hope all of you are fine, good morning,
      You can use forex in mobile easily, i also use in mobile. When you can use through mobile then you gave easily maximum time time and take maximum knowledge from demo account. And enhance your skills and learn online business techniques.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan Irshad View Post
      Hello all forex trading members, hope all of you are fine, good morning,
      You can use forex in mobile easily, i also use in mobile. When you can use through mobile then you gave easily maximum time time and take maximum knowledge from demo account. And enhance your skills and learn online business techniques.
      There is a advantage and disadvantage for a trader who will use they mobilephones for learn trading the forex business, that is not complete version if you trade from mobilephone, so in my opinion if this is the first step you know and learn forex business, better you learn it from computer with big monitor screen because in there you can get full option. Including the MetaTrader software trading platform, there is some option you can't found it on mobilephones such as on the front of program computer.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can, even MT5 forms is available on your computer. I use my phone more than my computer i think computer is more, comfortable but it's bad for a trader too. It makes us addicted to trading, which affects negatively our performance.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

now android applications already supporting meta trader so that we can trade Forex with a mobile phone that supports the android operating system, and Mac Os Blackberry. so we can trade anywhere with the help of your smartphone We have. so without using a PC or Laptop we can trade with Smartphones that we have.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,841 Times in 610 Posts

Actually may is ask what is the differencies both of them, between metatrader that offered by broker and metatrader that exist on playstore?

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 20 ... 14 17 18 19 20