• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Experience is a back bone in the forex trading

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dani450     
      Dear forum members if you join forex trading without any experience you can not make money so first gain more and more experience and also knowledge and then start trading without experience you can not understand the forex market
      Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right if we want to to become a successful trader. We have to first focus on the learning of Forex trading because that is biggest business in the world and very critical because in that the business market is moving every second.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hammad53531 for this useful post.

Looddi (01-23-2020), malik55 (01-23-2020)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good experience is very important for us experience both are the essential for success a successful trader is one who always seek for good knowledge and experience because with out these two elements it is impossible to get success in forex.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ashiq-Ali for this useful post.

Looddi (01-23-2020), malik55 (01-23-2020)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      637 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 442 Posts

Joining forums like MT5 is the best thing you can do for you to learn a lot and in the process of getting your initial capital to start your Forex trading, demo practice is a great thing to do and the more you do it the better you become every time you do it, make a demo of your friend and all your dreams will come true through it.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to shine for this useful post.

malik55 (01-23-2020), NRO (01-23-2020)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 has a spectacular aura about malik55 has a spectacular aura about malik55 has a spectacular aura about malik55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah my mt5 forum members. You are saying well experience is back bone in the forex trading because if I start forex trading without experience then I failed and experience is most convenient and in forex trading many traders loss from own less experience so before start forex trading you need to gain your experience and I accepted experience is back bone in forex trading

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik55 for this useful post.

NRO (01-23-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

NRO is an unknown quantity at this point NRO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not easy business, business is very difficult, forex trading is very high risk, do not invest in a live account if you are still a newbie in forex trading, use a demo account to practice and try to improve your trading skills at least 5 months.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NRO For This Useful Post:

Faizii (01-23-2020)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir, you have spoken very well Experience in Forex is back bone The one who has good experience can achieve good success in forex and earn good income We also want to get maximum experience in it and then work in forex

12. #27 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience is back bone of Forex trading. If you have no experience its means you can not be successful in trading like other well experienced traders.Experience can only get from our loss /profit of our trades.Every loss or profit makes us more experienced that will helpful in future to us.if you want to get experience you must join groups and forums of Forex so easily you can learn from trade and can be easily successful.

13. #28 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 481 Posts

My dear friend you are right and I am agreed with your opinion that we should have to get more knowledge and experience from the Forex trading business because it is very necessary in forex trading business because experience and knowledge is the backbone of forex trading business. We should work hard and make good strategies and skills for getting good profit from the market of forex trading business. Without knowledge and experience we should not to be worried about that.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3