• Reply to thread
    Page 225 of 225 ... 220 223 224 225
    Results 2,241 to 2,246 of 2246

Thread: Nisha999

1. #2241 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,174 Times in 1,676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha999     
      good evening dear friend first day of weekend is over I hope you all are enjoy your weekend with your friends and family and having some time for market analysis out your previous trading mistake and make you are trading better in coming days with analysis and planning I would like to share my usdjpy why analysis after giving us bullish trend it is ready to make reversal again into silent and according to minus is what is your views according this currency pair
      USDJPY After rebounding from the resistance 112.7 and showing the pair is very weak in the upside, it is expected to return to the downside again to complete its bearish trend, especially with all this fluctuation and weakness below the resistance mentioned above when the pair broke support at 111.95 we expect to continue the decline to target levels support at 111.65 Breaking the pair is heading towards the next support at the levels of 112.00 and these goals on the hour frame of course, the four hour frame has shown us a bar high bar low bar high indicates the possibility of completion of the upward correction and return to the downside to target levels of 112.00 and then levels of 112.90

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

ARD (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Humor (Yesterday)

3. #2242 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,808 Times in 4,828 Posts

good evening dear friend first day of weekend is over I hope you all are enjoy your weekend with your friends and family and having some time for market analysis out your previous trading mistake and make you are trading better in coming days with analysis and planning I would like to share my usdjpy why analysis after giving us bullish trend it is ready to make reversal again into silent and according to minus is what is your views according this currency pair
      Hi my dear mate I am not appreciate with because Gbp of japan is very weak. So, i feel and confirm that price move to higher side on his resistance level. I think according my technical analysis that price will be continue upper side going and hit the price 118.44. Now is best buy trade and target set of your planning.

4. #2243 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,653 Times in 4,541 Posts

My dear friend Niazi you are telling absolutely right I agreed with you USD JPY currency pair is moving downtrend according to according to my analysis present chart analysis present chart analysis 111.54 it is very good opportunity for Selling side so my dear friend I hope for you will be enjoying with your friends and family it is a lovely weekend night

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Greeting afternoon dear friend today is a Saturday first day of weekend I hope you all are enjoy your weekend with your friends and family I also enjoy my weekend give some time to market analysis I would like to share my Euro USD analysis this currency pair making reversal into bullish trend now and according to my analysis it will continue its new trend and give us buy trade opportunity

My dear friend Euro USD currency pair is going to upper side according to Delhi time frame present chart analysis 1.08 46 and it is very good opportunity for buying side you are telling absolutely right I agreed with you this currencyfair looking so bullish Trend

5. #2244 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,205 Times in 744 Posts

Hello dear forum friend Nisha Hope are all good and have a nice weekend with your loved ones. Yes my dear weekend is best time for analysing the market and making good planning about it.you discuss about usdjpy it is making descending flag and it will start its bearish Trend it will be good for sellers and have a good chance to open their trade to get good profit hope for good next in the market best of luck.

6. #2245 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,859 Times in 2,955 Posts

Dear trader USD JPY currency pair is going to downward direction and regarding the US dollar versus Japanese yen I can say one thing that it is moving still in a bullish trend and I would be looking forward to buying it from a lower level around a strong support and according to me the strong support on US dollar versus Japanese Yen is now present near the 111.54 level so I would be waiting for the US dollar versus Japanese yen to fall down towards this level before taking a long position and holding it and expecting it to jump higher and test the 112.00 level.

7. #2246 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,171 Times in 1,190 Posts

Hello friend if you see the USDJPY pair. The dollar rolled back on Friday. According to the daily chart, the pair is above the median MA line. The center line is directed to the purchase. The stochastic indicator is slightly reversing. According to the H4 chart, the wave of the trend has stretched downwards. Middle line MA, above the stochastic indicator is reversed well, in the direction of selling. On Monday, I predict the decline will continue.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

Reply to thread
    Page 225 of 225 ... 220 223 224 225