• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 10 ... 4 7 8 9 10

Thread: Baghi trading general

1. #81 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning dear friends. How are you all. I hope you are having a good trade. EUR JPY currency pair is in bearish trend and cross the support level 121.55 and going to downtrend. Short term resistance is seen in the 121.18 area which is expected to cap the upside for more downside pressure towards 120.37 and then 119.26. we took profit on EUR long position from 120.25 to 121.40 booking a nice pips profit even though our count proved incorrect. We will sell eur at 121.20 with a 122.20 stop and tp at 119.50

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

Bossking (01-05-2020), peterson (01-05-2020), ShantiMan (01-05-2020)

3. #82 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,794 Times in 4,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baghi     
      Good morning dear friends. How are you all. I hope you are having a good trade. EUR JPY currency pair is in bearish trend and cross the support level 121.55 and going to downtrend. Short term resistance is seen in the 121.18 area which is expected to cap the upside for more downside pressure towards 120.37 and then 119.26. we took profit on EUR long position from 120.25 to 121.40 booking a nice pips profit even though our count proved incorrect. We will sell eur at 121.20 with a 122.20 stop and tp at 119.50
      Euro JP by currency pair is performing bear is because you will notice that according to the technical support and resistance level the pear is considering the selling opportunities according to the support and resistance level gold market is going in the right direction so they p y currency pair is very strong Japanese yen is very strong so I am suggesting that 119.00 with the best take profit limit for that
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Baghi (01-05-2020), ShantiMan (01-05-2020)

5. #83 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1069 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,789 Times in 2,470 Posts

Ys mate the asset of Eur/jpy is already this week try it downside pressure and go to the down side, so at the point this asset show the full down bearish trend, it's better to selling this asset in next week, because the euro are already Los the strength that's this asset directly weak and struggle the down side in next week.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Baghi (01-05-2020), peterson (01-05-2020)

7. #84 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking has a reputation beyond repute Bossking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,724 Times in 897 Posts

The advantage of Eur/jpy is as of now this week attempt it drawback pressure and go to the drawback, so at the point this benefit show the full down bearish pattern, it's smarter to selling this benefit in one week from now, on the grounds that the euro are as of now Los the quality that is this benefit straightforwardly frail and battle the drawback in one week from now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossking For This Useful Post:

Baghi (01-05-2020)

9. #85 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,522 Times in 4,479 Posts

My dear friend Euro JPY currency pair is going to reversible downtrend present chart analysis 12 0.60 candlestick shows the strong downtrend signal it is very good opportunity for selling side according to my analyses Euro JPY currency pair next target will be 120.0 5 and after few days it may be possible Euro JPY currency pair may be reversible

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Baghi (01-05-2020)

11. #86 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The price of gold rallied more than 1%, reaching $1540, as the potential for a conflict between the U.S. and Iran escalated following an airstrike that killed a senior Iranian general. This pulled gold higher with 1.9% for the first week in 2020, but is this rally in line with the current gold uptrend or is it too much too soon?
      Good noon Baghi.
      i hope you will be fine and have good trade last week. today is Sunday.funday restday. enjoy. you are right the gold price is going high and high. Gold bounces very high in the first week of the year 2020. today its hit the level 1551.64.and price is going more upside. traders have hood chance for buyside entry. wish you have good profit and enjoy your day. good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shazia11 For This Useful Post:

Baghi (01-05-2020)

13. #87 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion on Bitcoin in H1 time frame it is in bullish trend making symmetrical triangle pattern. The Lowe border of pattern touch at 7181.46 . The upper border goes across 7341.96 . If the bullish symmetrical triangle pattern is in process then it will be further upside move. If this scenario come true then the Bitcoin will breach the upper border to head for 7253.69 .

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (01-12-2020), dtvade (01-06-2020), ijaz804 (01-05-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #88 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804 is a glorious beacon of light ijaz804's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion on Bitcoin in H1 time frame it is in bullish trend making symmetrical triangle pattern. The Lowe border of pattern touch at 7181.46 . The upper border goes across 7341.96 . If the bullish symmetrical triangle pattern is in process then it will be further upside move. If this scenario come true then the Bitcoin will breach the upper border to head for 7253.69 .
      Good evening friends I hope you are enjoying at mt5 Forum and getting good profit from here dear friend I see your analysis about Bitcoin it might be right thanks for such informative post wish you best of luck in your trade and keep guiding us for your beneficial information and analysis

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ijaz804 For This Useful Post:

anum555 (01-05-2020)

17. #89 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,602 Times in 1,039 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ijaz804     
      Good evening friends I hope you are enjoying at mt5 Forum and getting good profit from here dear friend I see your analysis about Bitcoin it might be right thanks for such informative post wish you best of luck in your trade and keep guiding us for your beneficial information and analysis
      Dear bro Bitcoin is vary versatile move and vary difficult to make a good decision right now .so I recommend you to wait for a clear direction so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy the trading for a student

18. #90 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts

Since Daily time frame is signifying uptrend then the upside move may come in but for now the 4 hour and 1 hour time frames are yet to conform and this calls for a caution.Patience will be needed for now before taking any cognate decision

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 10 ... 4 7 8 9 10