• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Baghi trading general

1. #91 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,969 Times in 1,633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baghi     
      According to my opinion on Bitcoin in H1 time frame it is in bullish trend making symmetrical triangle pattern. The Lowe border of pattern touch at 7181.46 . The upper border goes across 7341.96 . If the bullish symmetrical triangle pattern is in process then it will be further upside move. If this scenario come true then the Bitcoin will breach the upper border to head for 7253.69 .
      Since Daily time frame is signifying uptrend then the upside move may come in but for now the 4 hour and 1 hour time frames are yet to conform and this calls for a caution.Patience will be needed for now before taking any cognate decision

2. #92 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion on Bitcoin in H1 time frame it is in bullish trend making symmetrical triangle pattern. The Lowe border of pattern touch at 7181.46 . The upper border goes across 7341.96 . If the bullish symmetrical triangle pattern is in process then it will be further upside move. If this scenario come true then the Bitcoin will breach the upper border to head for 7253.69 .
      Hey Baghi! You have presented a very nice and informative analysis of bitcoin. I didn't know much about bitcoin but now a days I am seeking knowledge about crypto currency and soon I will be trading with crypto currency.

3. #93 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Asalam o alakum friends. Good morning have a nice day. I hope you all are fine and enjoying your trade. Dears I am sharing my opinion on gold . According to my opinion last day I buy gold at 1481 but again it was in huge loss due in bearish trend move of gold. Again gold test it's support level at 1472 and again in uptrend move. I am expecting it's bullish trend very strongly and it will break the little resistance level of 1483 and more in uptrend. How you expecting about it
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13966083
      Click on the link to get the free Gold signal for today.

4. #94 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 is a glorious beacon of light Elif05 is a glorious beacon of light Elif05 is a glorious beacon of light Elif05 is a glorious beacon of light Elif05 is a glorious beacon of light Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10