• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 37 ... 32 35 36 37

Thread: Mariyam2020's Trading Journal

1. #361 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ajlal Haider has a spectacular aura about Ajlal Haider has a spectacular aura about Ajlal Haider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mariyam2020     
      Gold Update:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! How are you my dear forum fellows? Specially Friendly Members Whose are very good with all Members Likewise ForexRider,Hafsa,SweetRose,HoneyBee,Faheem2020.Ikh las,Adorn,Bappy4x,ShantiMan,Interlock,R3spown,Ayan 555,amiron56 and more. I hope everyone is fine and happy with their trading activities. Thank you to all to give me your valuable feed backs.

I am still tripped in Gold trade that i place 1 week ago. But Gold is not able to break this side way condition yet. That's is why it did not hit my Take profit level 1983 yet because it is already tripped in a Triangle pattern.
      It give us no clear movement about Up or down and we are still confused about this matter in which we should trade? according to Technically or Fundamentally?
      That's why i am unable to ride from this bore trading on Gold. Please suggest me a perfect signal about Gold trading. Thank you to all Friendly members who care everyone.
      I am sharing some charts to understand market movement here:
      Hi my dear mate your decision is very good. Now we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit. bundle of thanks dear trader.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #362 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,559 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! How are you my dear forum fellows? Specially Friendly Members Whose are very good with all Members Likewise ForexRider,Hafsa,SweetRose,HoneyBee,Faheem2020.Ikh las,Adorn,Bappy4x,ShantiMan,Interlock,R3spown,Ayan 555,amiron56 and more. I hope everyone is fine and happy with their trading activities. Thank you to all to give me your valuable feed backs.

I am still tripped in Gold trade that i place 1 week ago. But Gold is not able to break this side way condition yet. That's is why it did not hit my Take profit level 1983 yet because it is already tripped in a Triangle pattern.
      It give us no clear movement about Up or down and we are still confused about this matter in which we should trade? according to Technically or Fundamentally?
      That's why i am unable to ride from this bore trading on Gold. Please suggest me a perfect signal about Gold trading. Thank you to all Friendly members who care everyone.
      Hello friend, you could see in my above given daily chart of gold that a symmetrical triangle has been broken below.Now two things can happen.One, price may fall continuously near 1800$ area .Two, price may retest the broken triangle region and fall once again.Hopefully in the dollar strengthening situation price will fall.

Name: Screenshot_20200926-060002_IDM.jpg Views: 17 Size: 259.8 KB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arafMAW For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (09-26-2020)

4. #363 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp has a brilliant future ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,761 Times in 896 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     
      Hello friend, you could see in my above given daily chart of gold that a symmetrical triangle has been broken below.Now two things can happen.One, price may fall continuously near 1800$ area .Two, price may retest the broken triangle region and fall once again.Hopefully in the dollar strengthening situation price will fall.

Attachment 281463
      Hello Maryam you are not updating your trading journal on daily basis this is very bad habit you have to update this and share your good analyses with all of us so we can make your wrong mistake in correction we will give you good response and if you make any mistake then we will able to resolve this issue

5. #364 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sad

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,552 Times in 2,340 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Gold Update:

Hello and Good Afternoon to you mate,

I think that you should continue to hold this trade because i think that next week there is a chance of GOLD rising higher and hitting the $1900 level again since the $1850 level is now proving like a strong support now and already i think now you can move your SL to breakeven.
      Trading Journal : R3spawn Trading Journal

6. #365 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,224 Times in 4,869 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Trader gold is making several incredible advantages after costs shut level for three consecutive sessions. Present chart analysis is 1861. The dollar insecure territory is in like way supporting the product to disseminate the gains.in advance the earlier week, gold costs had been buying and offering near the 1800 stage.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #366 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Waqasaleem has a spectacular aura about Waqasaleem has a spectacular aura about Waqasaleem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

hi friend how are you? you would have different idea on the its price because in front of bearish trends you have to face a lot of barricades to increase this trend. We also should follow the strength of DXY. If he is able to flame on the resistance side that will burn the resistance barricade and the US dollar index again develops his body on the positive side thanks for your good sharing,

8. #367 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

AnmolMalik will become famous soon enough AnmolMalik will become famous soon enough AnmolMalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      Physically I am fine mate but mentally I am sad because I have got the margin call yesterday that was very painful for me and my whole bonus has been washed, anyhow this analysis is very good mate anc thanks for it, it is testing the trend line and I can observed that the bears are dominator at this asset so I think it will fall down now.
      I was observing you in the other journal's so finally you have decided to open your own trading journal that is the good decision mate, actually I am so confused about the Gold movement because it has formed the double bottom and today again looks that the bears are dominating at the Gold, if Gold cross the 1465 than I will consider it that the Gold is bullish but if it will brake the 1450 than it will fall down for the longer term of the period.

9. #368 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,347 Times in 2,021 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Gold Update:

Just appreciate you own your analysis on the gold trend in the forex market according to your analysis and the situation of the market of a yellow metal is moving the bearish candle strongly on the next coming working days very positively so letting up and getting the successful qualities with the help of the senior members guidelines

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex student For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (09-27-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 37 ... 32 35 36 37

Subscribed to this Thread : 3