• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 37 ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 33 ...

Thread: Mariyam2020's Trading Journal

1. #271 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,538 Times in 946 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas1007     
      hey mariyam i hope you are doing well in trading and i really like the way you explain everything as i am expecting this trade as well but i think goind down to a lower time frame and time our enteries will be best for better risk to reward
      Dear brother if we look at weekly daily chart we can check bullish pressure on Usd/cad. market is also at resistance level and if it hold this level more, then i think it will cross 1.3200 level easily. That's why my analysis about Usd/Cad is still on bullish and i think bullish trend will continue on this week. Lets see and Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Mariyam2020 for this useful post.

Heals (09-16-2020), shazi12 (09-16-2020)

3. #272 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,742 Times in 3,372 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Mariyam2020     
      Dear brother if we look at weekly daily chart we can check bullish pressure on Usd/cad. market is also at resistance level and if it hold this level more, then i think it will cross 1.3200 level easily. That's why my analysis about Usd/Cad is still on bullish and i think bullish trend will continue on this week. Lets see and Good luck.
      Yes brother, I cannot believe your point because everyone's own thinking is blind but gold will fall about me maybe it can fall in the next 2 hours thank you

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Megan fex (09-16-2020)

5. #273 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex has much to be proud of Megan fex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,189 Times in 736 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! How are you? I hope all are fine and happy with their trading activities and good profits.
      My gold trade is still running with a small profit but it is unable to hit my take profit at 1983 level. Yesterday Dollar again get strong and Gold fall down badly. It is now traded at 1960 level and i am unable to understand real market direction now. I have still fear about bearish trend if sellers get power then Gold can fall down towad 1945-35 level Ahead.
      Overall, i am working on Weekly time frame and Daily. Both are giving bullish signals and i am sure this week Gold can cross 1980-85 level IA. Lets see what will happen next in market.

Kindly tell me your valuable analysis about Gold. Then i will decide to close my trade in a little profit. Good luck to all.
      Yes, my dear friend, this week gave exactly the target of 1.3248 to the market of USD CAD and I also feel that if we should look at the time frame, then the market of trend is being seen. And I think we should in trade buy because the market trend is being observed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Megan fex For This Useful Post:

Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020)

7. #274 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,203 Times in 1,747 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend, I agree on you. The market may be going up a lot, whose target will increase very high for the next 1 hour. Because today its market is going up very fast and we can also sell it and the truth is that when we buy it, it will give us a lot of thanks.

8. #275 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Good Afternoon dear Members! I hope all are fine and busy in their trading activities and getting good profits.
      Gold is still try to go up but it does not break 1970 level yet. But i am sure it will restart bullish journey toward 1985 level ahead. Weekly and daily time frame are giving strong bullish signal but we Cannot ignore USD news about retail sales that will released today. That's why we need to be careful. I am hopeful that this news won't make any big negative effect on Gold movement. Lets see and Good luck.
      Attached Images    

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

Nasiralvi (09-16-2020)

10. #276 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

Ercel is a name known to all Ercel is a name known to all Ercel is a name known to all Ercel is a name known to all Ercel is a name known to all Ercel is a name known to all Ercel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Good Afternoon dear Members! I hope all are fine and busy in their trading activities and getting good profits.
      Gold is still try to go up but it does not break 1970 level yet. But i am sure it will restart bullish journey toward 1985 level ahead. Weekly and daily time frame are giving strong bullish signal but we Cannot ignore USD news about retail sales that will released today. That's why we need to be careful. I am hopeful that this news won't make any big negative effect on Gold movement. Lets see and Good luck.
      Guys you know that currently i am focusing Gold for trading, yesterday this metal also created bearish candle which was on strong bullish side, but today this metal again started to move on bullish side, yesterday when gold strongly moving to the bullish side that time i thought very soon it will break 1990 level and will help me to enter in this metal for long position, but when it closed his daily

11. #277 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sajid001 is just really nice Sajid001 is just really nice Sajid001 is just really nice Sajid001 is just really nice Sajid001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Update:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! How are you? I hope all are fine and happy with their trading activities and good profits.
      My gold trade is still running with a small profit but it is unable to hit my take profit at 1983 level. Yesterday Dollar again get strong and Gold fall down badly. It is now traded at 1960 level and i am unable to understand real market direction now. I have still fear about bearish trend if sellers get power then Gold can fall down towad 1945-35 level Ahead.
      Overall, i am working on Weekly time frame and Daily. Both are giving bullish signals and i am sure this week Gold can cross 1980-85 level IA. Lets see what will happen next in market.

Kindly tell me your valuable analysis about Gold. Then i will decide to close my trade in a little profit. Good luck to all.
      good evening to all of you as far as your analysis is concerned relates to the goal as strongly agree with your the statement that you have made here and now the goal is looking for to go up above that was it previous target of 1980 and if any type of circumstances if any news happened then it can go up to 2,000 of the previous resistance level so let's see that how much it would go above best of luck for the gold traders

12. #278 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina has a brilliant future Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,837 Times in 1,459 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Usd/Cad Analysis:

Good Afternoon dear members. I hope are are fine and trying to catch good profits through trading on different currencies and metals.
      When i open Usd/cad chart i find a bullish signal on this pair on Weekly bases. If you check this pair on weekly and daily time frames you can see that USD is trying to being strong. It can break 1.3236 level in current week. But we should place order with Money and Risk Management because US dollar has no certain movement in current week that make a confirmed signal. Lets See what will happen next in market. I am also observing market behavior deeply. Good luck.
      Good day! I consider this currency pair exclusively in the medium term, and in the long term too, since I have repeatedly shown my market debt at 1.45, naturally, one reversal there will take a lot of time, then a possible drawing of a “double bottom” on the daily chart, or even on the weekly , in general, everything is pretty interesting, if swap is disabled on the bonus, then all 1.3000 punctures must be redeemed.
      As for oil, after the “black gold” has been driven into negative values, it’s even difficult to come up with something on the basis of when the price for the Canadian will return to the goals that I spoke about, in all likelihood we will get some kind of cataclysm on a global scale.

13. 3 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

14. #279 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,994 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Gold Update:

Hi mate hope you will be fine and making some good profits from the market. As I have seen you have made good analysis about the yellow metal as the trend is rising and I am still also bullish in yellow metal. In my opinion now the price of the yellow metal will rise to the level of $2100 so make the buy trades to get good amount of profits. But be sure that you are making the strict stop loss order because now a day the market bus volatile and it moves in either direction sometimes. Best of luck mate and keep up the good work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasiralvi For This Useful Post:

Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020)

16. #280 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Nasiralvi     
      Hi mate hope you will be fine and making some good profits from the market. As I have seen you have made good analysis about the yellow metal as the trend is rising and I am still also bullish in yellow metal. In my opinion now the price of the yellow metal will rise to the level of $2100 so make the buy trades to get good amount of profits. But be sure that you are making the strict stop loss order because now a day the market bus volatile and it moves in either direction sometimes. Best of luck mate and keep up the good work.
      Good evening dear sir i am fully agrees. Last month yellow metal had break 2040 level ahead. That is why it can re start bullish journey toward 2000 level in this month. So, we can buy it now but bearish trend is still look weak. I hope yellow metal will make a bullish strong trend in current week IA. Good luck.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

Nukhba71 (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 37 ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 33 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3